Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the new struggling in the relationship going to be their new content ? I can see them trying to do a series of them trying to fall in love again and trying to be all cutsy. I can understand speaking about it to spread awareness of it, but it seems so staged and put on, especially with Caitlin. There is nothing sincere about her to me at all.
Caitlin on these vids like: 😁😄 we’re 😆 struggling 😀 with our 😆 relationship 😀
We always knew Caitlin was a narcissistic prick but I bet adding the baby into the mix has just turned that up x1000

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re trying to be relatable with the whole relationship struggles thing but desperately failing. What normal couple with a 6 (?) week old have time - or even want - to paint crappy pictures of each other? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It just feels so… contenty…
Like before they had the baby they came up with a list of things they can make content with once they had the baby and it’s like “oh yeah lots of people have relationship struggles after having a baby let’s do that”.
Not that I think their relationship is all roses, it just feels like everything is so scripted and fake with them.

Reactions: 13
The fact they posted the "we're having relationship issues, give us your ideas for things we can do" post and THE NEXT DAY had art supplies etc ready for their first alphabet date is what makes it feel insincere to me. Alongside everything else, of course, it just feels so fake to be asking for suggestions and not 24 hours later be making content supposedly based on those suggestions.

Reactions: 21
If anyone falls for this then I question their intelligence seriously, it’s quite obvious they brainstormed what to do as ‘content’ to try and keep themselves relevant.

Reactions: 11
Completely agree. They’ve always been cringe but this is just on another level. Also, why does Leah always sound high? Like she’s slurring her words.

Reactions: 9
So glad I found this thread! These two are so odd, there’s something really off about them and they act like children. How old are they?

Reactions: 5
Completely agree. They’ve always been cringe but this is just on another level. Also, why does Leah always sound high? Like she’s slurring her words.
Think she’s got a speech impediment or something

Reactions: 1
It’s a shame because I did a little digging the other day and went right back to the beginning of both their instas. They seemed quite genuine; Leah especially but that may just be because of how we see her now compared to Caitlin aswell. They really seemed like those girlfriends who are also best friends, then I think “fame” really got to Caitlin and it’s all forced and fake now. She just wants to be the centre of attention all the time and uses Leah for it. I cannot stand her , and I feel bad Leah going along with it all to make her happy. Caitlin is such a creep !

Reactions: 7
Possibly. I read their article in Hello magazine that was published in November that had their ages as 24 and 26.
But obviously depends when it was written
They posted a video the other day that said Leah was born in 1994 I’m sure! So she’s 28 just now

The fact that they’ve got time to do one of these alphabet dates “to save their relationship” every day with a newborn shows how far removed they are from the real world 🙄

Reactions: 17
Attached a TikTok of the pair.
Caitlin dragging Leah away from bonding time with the baby she birthed and forcing her into fast exercises. Cute.

Then the bold glamour tiktok filter one - she needs her lashes dyed

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Attached a TikTok of the pair.
Caitlin dragging Leah away from bonding time with the baby she birthed and forcing her into fast exercises. Cute.

Then the bold glamour tiktok filter one - she needs her lashes dyed
How sad - interrupting such a pure, happy moment to film telling her about a stupid fcking trend. There is a time and a place for everything and that was most definitely not the time or place for it. I feel so bad for Leah, Caitlin is such an unbearable self centred infant.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.