Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they’re struggling with their relationship at the moment.

Stop spending all your time on your phone and focus on your newborn and enjoying your time as a family.

Reactions: 29
Absolutely no surprise at all that they’re struggling. Babies do not fix codependent toxic relationships!

Reactions: 31
Absolutely no surprise at all that they’re struggling. Babies do not fix codependent toxic relationships!
That video just felt like an advert for some mindfulness app or something. It's so weirdly choreographed and doesn't feel genuine at all. I think they know the newborn stage is coming to an end and they've milked that for every ounce they can so they need to find a new angle of having a baby.

Also, the acting like a newborn one. I couldn't watch it all. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. The cringe was off the charts.

Reactions: 21
Recap of the YouTube vid so that you don’t have to watch it:

- they got up and pumped and fed Oakley and then got ready
- various grandparents came over and Leah took Oakley for a walk
- they put an ad in for a printer thing
- breastfeeding update: Leah has inverted nipples and couldn’t feed for the first few weeks but she can now using nipple shields. They’re doing a mix of feeding from the bottle with breastmilk with them both feeding directly from the breast a couple of times a day as he apparently feeds from the breast for hours so they do it less
- they keep forgetting to brush their teeth

That’s it really

Reactions: 6
That video just felt like an advert for some mindfulness app or something. It's so weirdly choreographed and doesn't feel genuine at all. I think they know the newborn stage is coming to an end and they've milked that for every ounce they can so they need to find a new angle of having a baby..
I agree when it appeared I was waiting for “so we downloaded this app” or “we did this couples therapy” etc etc it just felt so staged

It’s clearly their next thing for engagement - but it was quite obvious they rushed into having Oakley with no thought about impact having a baby has on your relationship

Reactions: 13
😂 there relationship never worked in the first place 😂 fake relationship stayed together for a baby

Reactions: 12
it’s all just so fake. So now will just palm the baby off too grandparents to try and save their dreadful “relationship”

Reactions: 9
Deffo was a couple who thought having a baby would be all cute, rainbows and sunshine and didn't realise how hard it can actually be and how much your relationship changes.

Reactions: 11
Its all for content they're far too dependant on each other to split IMO
I agree . They’ve done the whole ivf, preggo announcement . Wedding then baby being born.
They are out of content and this is just them finding content .

Reactions: 9
These two, ugh. They aren’t lesbians anyway, at some point a man will come into both their lives and they’ll have some weird relationship and Caitlin will eventually kill Leah to have the guy and child to her creepy self.
Stranger things have happened!

• Haha
Is the new struggling in the relationship going to be their new content ? I can see them trying to do a series of them trying to fall in love again and trying to be all cutsy. I can understand speaking about it to spread awareness of it, but it seems so staged and put on, especially with Caitlin. There is nothing sincere about her to me at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.