Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is weird I was gonna create a thread about them earlier but got distracted haha

I honestly cannot stand them, I don’t understand why they do all these fake scripted videos?? Do they want people to think it’s genuine or? I’m so confused by it all. Do their fans think the videos are real?

Tbh they post so many fake videos that I actually question whether Caitlin actually has OCD and whether it’s just all done for views and engagement

Reactions: 16
I've ~known~ them since they were ED instagrammers lmao (they were less cringe back in 2014!)

I've had to block them on TikTok because the prank videos are SOOO awful.

Reactions: 11
Just seen they’ve posted a videos and have put fake hickeys on their necks. They’re bleeping ridiculous I can’t stand them. Classy birds 🙄

It’s quite obviously done purposely for the video, so they may be real in one sense but they’ve been done for reactions on the video

Reactions: 2
i used to really love their content before they started to constantly do pranks & stupid skits that are so fake that even children are bringing it up, i find it weird how they treat one another like children especially that tiktok where leah is smacking the bed & telling it off while holding caitlin like a baby, its like they have a dd/lg going on, just wish they had more realistic, mature content suited for their ages😐

Reactions: 2
i used to really love their content before they started to constantly do pranks & stupid skits that are so fake that even children are bringing it up, i find it weird how they treat one another like children especially that tiktok where leah is smacking the bed & telling it off while holding caitlin like a baby, its like they have a dd/lg going on, just wish they had more realistic, mature content suited for their ages😐
Their content is so bleeping weird, they need to grow the duck up I cannot stand them

Reactions: 11
Ooh there's a thread about these two!.

They are weird AF. I think their relationship is toxic. It's basically the Catilin Show and Leah is her prop. Atm it's about them wanting baby. I personally think they need to grow the duck up before they have a child. Also the matching outfits are 🤮 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Been following them both since before they actually met each other in person , on their ED accounts...strange to see them so big on tiktok. I fully feel like one or both of them isn't actually into girls cos they've ALWAYS been so stilted and awkward together

Reactions: 10
I feel like Leah is more into Caitlin than the other way round! Not sure why just a vibe I get

Reactions: 12
It's Caitlin's world and Leah is just living in it! Tbh I feel like Leah is sweet and goes along with anything for Caitlin, think Caitlin is a huge attention seeker and is more into herself than she is Leah!

Reactions: 15
OMFG so glad I found this thread!! I thought I was genuinely the only one who didn’t understand this account.. I don’t get the baby talk and just genuinely awkward interactions? Is it scripted? Is this how they actually act in real life? I don’t think I know anyone who speaks to their partner like that and if they did I think I’d feel a bit sick lol!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.