Caitlinandleahh #3 lego fringe, sore minge, content still totally cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s just me but I find it strange that we never see Leah holding Lyla, it’s always Caitlin. Yet when Oakley was born all we were seeing was Caitlin holding Oakley
Lyla is literally Leah’s baby as well!

Reactions: 8
Not sure if it’s just me but I find it strange that we never see Leah holding Lyla, it’s always Caitlin. Yet when Oakley was born all we were seeing was Caitlin holding Oakley
I’ve noticed this. It was the same when O was a newborn but then C gets bored after the newborn stage and leaves L to do it all. Apart from one photo everything shared with baby L she’s being held by C. Probably will use the excuse of breastfeeding as the reason.

It’s the same as whenever they do TikTok’s C is stood slightly in front of Leah each time. C’s name first on their instagrams. C in front of L on their podcast photo.

Reactions: 6
Lyla is literally Leah’s baby as well!
Isn’t Lyla from Leah’s eggs so technically more hers than Oakley? I think Caitlin is just a nasty control freak and attention seeker, from following her in her popular ED days whilst recovering, she was and still is the same nasty attention seeker and still putting everyone else down so she can be the best

Reactions: 11
Isn’t Lyla from Leah’s eggs so technically more hers than Oakley? I think Caitlin is just a nasty control freak and attention seeker, from following her in her popular ED days whilst recovering, she was and still is the same nasty attention seeker and still putting everyone else down so she can be the best
That’s what I mean - Lyla is literally Leah’s baby. Not Caitlin’s. She really is such a narc.

Reactions: 4
Oh 100%! Although can see her being a mental “boy mum” too as he gets older.
---

How come? I can’t listen to them speak they do my head in but what happened lol
She was very dramatic. Tried to run out the room. Refused to cut the cord in case there was blood. Caitlin apparently had to keep telling her to calm down

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She was very dramatic. Tried to run out the room. Refused to cut the cord in case there was blood. Caitlin apparently had to keep telling her to calm down
wtf is that from Leah herself or did Caitlin say that?! She sounds just as bad as Caitlin they kinda deserve each other

Reactions: 5
wtf is that from Leah herself or did Caitlin say that?! She sounds just as bad as Caitlin they kinda deserve each other
They were discussing it on the Podcast, Leah was very honest about it. Sounds very much like she made it all about her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Keep seeing these two on my FYP, don't like them at all.

I find it weird as soon as Leah gave birth, the Caitlin was off to do IVF, as if they didn't literally have a tiny baby at home!! Yes I know it happens naturally like that sometimes but it's strange to do it by choice.

I felt sorry for Caitlin that she was going through birth and had Leah screaming, running out of the room and refusing to look after her. She needs to grow up, how will she care for a baby and child if a bit of blood makes her like that?

Reactions: 12
Keep seeing these two on my FYP, don't like them at all.

I find it weird as soon as Leah gave birth, the Caitlin was off to do IVF, as if they didn't literally have a tiny baby at home!! Yes I know it happens naturally like that sometimes but it's strange to do it by choice.

I felt sorry for Caitlin that she was going through birth and had Leah screaming, running out of the room and refusing to look after her. She needs to grow up, how will she care for a baby and child if a bit of blood makes her like that?
I know right , also the fact the said about a month or two before that they were having issues the relationship so why have another baby just coz you want them close in age.

Amazing how when Leah had Oakley it was all about Caitlin and now she's had Lyla, its still all about Caitlin. Would love to see some actual footage/photo of Leah interacting with Lyla.

Reactions: 9