Caitlinandleahh #3 lego fringe, sore minge, content still totally cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @Ronlonglegs

Caitlin and Leah, the platonic couple who are now married and have two kids (worrying) via a bit of the old IVF switcheroo. The ginger one is annoying as duck and quite probably AI generated.

Carry on, tattlers šŸ’œ

IMG_4088.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m sure they didnā€™t share Oā€™s middle name ā€œfor privacyā€ (despite his first name and surname, date and time of both being easily accessible via their instagrams but it ok cause you canā€™t see his face). But have shared Lā€™s full name which includes her middle name, presumably because itā€™s Cā€™s mums name. If they really wanted to protect privacy they wouldnā€™t have shared any details of the childrenā€™s names DOB online. I truly believe they donā€™t really understand why some people donā€™t share their children online. I think theyā€™ve just seen itā€™s a thing to do, and gone with it without actually doing any research into it.

Reactions: 9
Remember when Leah was pregnant, Caitlin made a huge song and dance about encouraging lactation so she could breastfeed Oakley despite not carrying him?

I'm wondering why Leah hasn't done the same thing for the new baby.

Reactions: 6
Remember when Leah was pregnant, Caitlin made a huge song and dance about encouraging lactation so she could breastfeed Oakley despite not carrying him?

I'm wondering why Leah hasn't done the same thing for the new baby.
I think Leah had problems breastfeeding so Caitlin just did it all

Reactions: 4
I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but it really confused me when they did a video of Leah doing the watermelon trend that partners do when their wife/gf is pregnant, Leah literally carried and birthed their first child. She knows what it's like to be pregnant šŸ«£

Reactions: 11
I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but it really confused me when they did a video of Leah doing the watermelon trend that partners do when their wife/gf is pregnant, Leah literally carried and birthed their first child. She knows what it's like to be pregnant šŸ«£
Thatā€™s not true, Caitlin is the first girl to be pregnant, ever x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My suspicion is that caitlin muscling in feeding Oakley really messed up leahs supply.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My suspicion is that caitlin muscling in feeding Oakley really messed up leahs supply.
It probably didnā€™t help either that Leah was recovering from the C section and she was in hospital (in labour) for ages anyway - she went through a heck of a lot

• Sad
Watching this podcast video and yikes is Caitlin already trying to rewrite history with her birth? There's been so many instances already of Leah saying something and then having to backtrack because Caitlin obviously wasn't happy.

The bit about the ECG Leah says it was horrendous and Caitlin is all "no it wasn't why are you saying that" to which Leah explains it was stressful because the pads weren't sticking properly and they couldn't get an accurate trace which in turn was panicking Caitlin at the time.

Earlier Caitlin is saying that she didn't mind the earlier contractions at all but Leah says Caitlin was saying "wow that was a lot". Very odd to watch idk how Leah puts up with it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
why did they even film this so soon and did they really need to have Lyla in the sling like that !
I never used one with my son so I have no idea how to use them but that doesnā€™t look safe at all!

Reactions: 10
Watching this podcast video and yikes is Caitlin already trying to rewrite history with her birth? There's been so many instances already of Leah saying something and then having to backtrack because Caitlin obviously wasn't happy.

The bit about the ECG Leah says it was horrendous and Caitlin is all "no it wasn't why are you saying that" to which Leah explains it was stressful because the pads weren't sticking properly and they couldn't get an accurate trace which in turn was panicking Caitlin at the time.

Earlier Caitlin is saying that she didn't mind the earlier contractions at all but Leah says Caitlin was saying "wow that was a lot". Very odd to watch idk how Leah puts up with it
I canā€™t watch it all because itā€™ll do my head in but the clips Iā€™ve seen are very strange. Like I know theyā€™re aware that itā€™s being filmed but the way they communicate and speak to each other as partners is bizarre imo

why did they even film this so soon and did they really need to have Lyla in the sling like that !
I never used one with my son so I have no idea how to use them but that doesnā€™t look safe at all!
Its not safe use of a sling at all. Baby should never be sideways across the chest I a sling and babies have died from this ā˜¹

Reactions: 7
Not sure if itā€™s just me but I find it strange that we never see Leah holding Lyla, itā€™s always Caitlin. Yet when Oakley was born all we were seeing was Caitlin holding Oakley

• Angry
Reactions: 14