Caitlinandleahh #3 lego fringe, sore minge, content still totally cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how when Leah had Oakley it was all about Caitlin and now she's had Lyla, its still all about Caitlin. Would love to see some actual footage/photo of Leah interacting with Lyla.
Even in the birth vlog the only time we see Leah holding Lyla is when she’s walking through their front door, yet when Leah had Oakley most of the vlog after was Caitlin holding him 😴

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Even in the birth vlog the only time we see Leah holding Lyla is when she’s walking through their front door, yet when Leah had Oakley most of the vlog after was Caitlin holding him 😴
I sincerely hope that Leah is getting the opportunity to bond with her daughter. Catlin is breast feeding (I'm pretty sure) so is getting lots and lots of skin2skin and bonding time. I wouldn't be surprised if they separated in a few years. I get the same bad vibes from Caitlin that I get from Matt (Matt&Abby)

Reactions: 10
What the duck do they do with all the gifted make-up? There ain’t they must have is absurd??

Reactions: 1
Keep seeing these two on my FYP, don't like them at all.

I find it weird as soon as Leah gave birth, the Caitlin was off to do IVF, as if they didn't literally have a tiny baby at home!! Yes I know it happens naturally like that sometimes but it's strange to do it by choice.

I felt sorry for Caitlin that she was going through birth and had Leah screaming, running out of the room and refusing to look after her. She needs to grow up, how will she care for a baby and child if a bit of blood makes her like that?
I think people just love to do the whole ‘2 under 2’ thing as if it makes you any better than those who had a bigger gap. My 2 were born 2 years and 6 weeks apart.. does that instantly make it easier for me???

baffled me soo much that they decided to get pregnant soo soon after Oakley was born, by choice!

Reactions: 9
I think people just love to do the whole ‘2 under 2’ thing as if it makes you any better than those who had a bigger gap. My 2 were born 2 years and 6 weeks apart.. does that instantly make it easier for me???

baffled me soo much that they decided to get pregnant soo soon after Oakley was born, by choice!
Simple, Caitlin saw how much attention Leah got whilst pregnant and wanted that for herself ASAP

Reactions: 19

Same. Mine were 2y4d apart. Where are my bragging rights? Oh yeah, I don’t deserve any. Who cares if you were stupid enough to get knocked up and have another baby whilst your first was still tiny? It’s nothing to be proud of.
Also, they are both stay at home parents. What exactly is the struggle?

Reactions: 7
Same. Mine were 2y4d apart. Where are my bragging rights? Oh yeah, I don’t deserve any. Who cares if you were stupid enough to get knocked up and have another baby whilst your first was still tiny? It’s nothing to be proud of.
Also, they are both stay at home parents. What exactly is the struggle?
Exactly! Life’s a lot easier on the weekends when my husbands home 🤣. They are both always home so there’s always another pair of hands to help you, they can both have time during the day to shower, eat, drink a warm cup of tea.. maybe if they didn’t have that privilege they wouldn’t have rushed into the 2nd baby so soon.
Also why she bleating on aboriginal a fast let down? Didn’t she breastfeed Oakley? Surely she would have know that she did and would know how to help herself

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Leah would've stood a chance of bf Oakley of Caitlin hadn't wedged herself in there. The goal was always to get pregnant herself after so why couldn't she just wait to bf

Reactions: 11