By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only does she do all of her “workouts” with her hair down, she even puts in her clip in hair extensions for the gym !!!!

Reactions: 12
I can tell you where she gets her protein from…eh JD

Reactions: 11
Her breakfast and dinner come in at less than 680 combined. She's seriously unwell

Reactions: 8
Not only does she do all of her “workouts” with her hair down, she even puts in her clip in hair extensions for the gym !!!!
Honestly this kills me every time I see it. I do not understand how people can workout and care what they look like, I look like a beetroot that has been in a swimming pool because u have worked out not just starved myself.

Reactions: 9
Honestly this kills me every time I see it. I do not understand how people can workout and care what they look like, I look like a beetroot that has been in a swimming pool because u have worked out not just starved myself.
Yes the best bit is looking like a mess then washing your hair and showering and maybe putting on makeup but she’s all about the gram.

Reactions: 4
Yes the best bit is looking like a mess then washing your hair and showering and maybe putting on makeup but she’s all about the gram.
Honestly doing this after a workout, then leaving the gym feels like that scene in Miss Congeniality after her glow up

Reactions: 4
I reckon Celeste Barber would have an absolute field day with Gem's account
CB latest grid could almost be Gem at her yoga retreat
Love to see her do Gem at the gym, hair down getting in the way, lifting nothing but the peace sign in a matching too tight gym set and then driving back home for a few crumbs of muesli on a spoonful of yoghurt

Reactions: 3
Even more ridiculous than her having her hair down at the gym is the fact that it’s one of those halo hair extension things!

Reactions: 1
I’m loving that little miss perfects socks in the yoga video are looking a tad grubby lol

I love yoga, can't say I'm very good at it, but I'd be pissed off If I'd gone to a retreat for £400+ and someone other than the leader was filming, you're supposed to be letting yourself be in the moment, not everything's got to be an ad or prove how amazing u think u are

Reactions: 7
Just seen her house is on the market. Desirable village location

doesn’t mention the prison

“Ooh, look at me, I can do a headstand!” Ooh, look at me Gem, rolling my eyes as far as Ican you knob

Reactions: 8
Those rooms look tiny. Gemma takes more misleading photos than an estate agent

Reactions: 5