By_gemmabosanko #9 The Hunger Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@AdApathy Does it again with the new thread title! You win a measly portion of her mac and cheese 👏👏

Prev thread here:

One of our fave photos of Gem:

View attachment 2905529

As you were!
This pic will forever simply make me laugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of all the weird behaviours we've seen today's must be the most disturbing - who eats dry crumpets?! I don't care if she's having them with soup, how is there not even a scrap of butter on that crumpets?!

Reactions: 7
I didn't realise there was a new thread 😂 I obviously have a knack for her titles!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her ‘inspirational’ reel posted this morning. duck me she’s up her own arse and JD is right up there too! Her form is awful and for them both to be putting this out to motivate and inspire people and entice them to join the cult is laughable. She has a total wobble doing walking lunges and her squats and belt squats are even full reps. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She seems to have totally dropped those boot camps she used to do in what looked like a village hall. It’s all the fancy gym miles away now. She’s such an unhealthy person in everything she’s does. Under eating and over exercising just for the attention of JD, the cult members and random strangers online

Reactions: 6
The white Sandro 2piece would be over £500, the allsaints suit probably about £180, couple of dresses at about £300 each. Has she won the pools?

• Haha
Reactions: 6