Buying football tickets for abroad (Italy)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone bought football tickets for an abroad game before? We're going to Italy next month and there's an Inter Milan game whilst we're there. Is it just a case of going on the website and buying them? Also, it currently says "fixture to be confirmed" if we bought tickets and then it was cancelled, would we get our money back? Thanks in advance for any help.

Reactions: 1
Contact the ticketing office to check availability. As long as it's not a derby you should have a chance of getting some - if the game is cancelled then I doubt you'll get your money back as the tickets are still valid for the new date. You may be able to resell them though.

Reactions: 1
We went to see Roma last month and it was absolutely fantastic. Hubby bought the tickets direct from the Roma website.

Be mindful if you've recently changed your name - you need to take ID to the stadium so make sure your booking name matches ID name. I didn't think they'd actually check the ID but we were checked twice and saw a few people being turned away.

The TBC is likely to be more about the time - I think they usually confirm a couple of weeks in advance as the times may change if its shown on TV.

Enjoy! xx

Reactions: 2
Has anyone bought football tickets for an abroad game before? We're going to Italy next month and there's an Inter Milan game whilst we're there. Is it just a case of going on the website and buying them? Also, it currently says "fixture to be confirmed" if we bought tickets and then it was cancelled, would we get our money back? Thanks in advance for any help.
it will show as “fixture to be confirmed” until quite close to the time i think! in italy and spain they confirm the day but not the kick off time because of tv rights - so the date is unlikely to change but the time of day might.

buying directly through the website, or whoever the team’s approved seller is (ie ticketmaster) is always the best. i wouldn’t leave it too late either just to avoid disappointment!