Butlersempire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣. Hi Martin and Sharon, thanks for the shout out, I'm sure rosie and teatime will appreciate it aswell, your subscribers will be getting jealous. Nice to see you've got a sense of humour. A message for sharon, I've took her advice and bought some Maggie seasoning, if I don't like it, I'll be having words. 🤪🤪🤪
Martin, lidl Italian coffee strength 4, you'll love it in the caffetiere and only £2 something. Your welcome.
Sasha what have we missed? Has Martin said about us tattlers again?

Reactions: 2
Which video did turtle faced micro knob mention us ?
We find a rare car in Elgin is the video just after their shopping in the car park he names some tattlers lol Teatime and Sasha and Rosie. Says Sharon has no clue who you are :ROFLMAO: Where's my shout out Martin?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
We find a rare car in Elgin is the video just after their shopping in the car park he names some tattlers lol Teatime and Sasha and Rosie. Says Sharon has no clue who you are :ROFLMAO: Where's my shout out Martin?
HI Martin & Baby👋 keep up the boring slots 😊
---
HI Martin & Baby👋 keep up the boring slots 😊
SLOGS sorry for the spelling mistake
---
Hope you don't want paid for the shotout😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
@Rosiep2008
duck me, I never thought of that 🤑🤑🤑, we do pay indirectly, with the views.
Bit unfair not to give the other tattlers on here a shout out, like teatime says, we're all bastards, but fair bastards 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Your all bastards so it’s not on he hasn’t name dropped you!

In what context @ChiRie does Sharon not have a clue who we are!?!? It’s not like we are on first name terms with the Butlers!
she said I hope you're still subscribed and had no idea he was having a dig at us. He said well I'm not sure they are. Still stamping my feet I didn't get a shout out and I'm bloody subribed too 😥:ROFLMAO:

Jokes: Don't give a toss tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she said I hope you're still subscribed and had no idea he was having a dig at us. He said well I'm not sure they are. Still stamping my feet I didn't get a shout out and I'm bloody subribed too 😥:ROFLMAO:

Jokes: Don't give a toss tbh.
Same here I'm subscribed from when I just used to watch, and before I knew about the Amazon wish list.i only got to know about Martins 'trolls' because he'd made vlogs about them.
I subscribed to Stacey's channel, can't believe how well she looks, baby Charlie is only a couple of weeks old and she seems to have just carried on as normal from getting out of hospital. I'd have been milking it for all it's worth 😁😁😁
A vlog I watched the other day, not sure if it's when they went to Scotland or the one before, I was in tears when they were all putting roses on the beach for little Olivia. I think stacey is inspirational, carrying on with all that heartache and grief.