Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
Yeah I agree. I just think the design shown here is very very dated and will be ‘out of fashion’ very quickly. Fair enough if she likes it, but I think there are designs that could be better. That’s lot of lines too too and in that area that has potential to age quite badly.
Also a lot of the lines are thin - those are notorious for blurring and spreading out over time. Honestly, it’s her body but I hope she gives it a bit of thought.

Reactions: 2

emerald

VIP Member
I might be biased because I don't like tattoos but this is an especially awful one right? 😬 I hope she doesn't actually go for it
Screenshot_20220823-140930_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

DeviantMuch

I forgot she existed tbh haven't heard about her in years, which shops are she selling them through or is it only online?

boredjess

VIP Member
Alright peeps, she dropped her first 2 lipkits

what do everyone think of them???
The 1st 2 shades she picked to kick-start the launch are 2 shades that are such STABLE in every girl's makeup collection (in her own words).

Hmm.. really? do everyone like these beautiful shades?

and here's some screenshots from her video

li.png
li2.png

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Does anyone remember she was pregnant with baby 1 in Hong Kong and he'd come home with random drinking buddies/girls and they'd sleep on their couch? I remember thinking like what??? You're pregnant... why is your husband coming home with random people like this???
That was around the time I stopped watching her. I had no interest in pregnancy clogs or anything. But I do remember Tim never turning up or being late home or whatever. It’s a shame as I enjoyed watching Lindy around that time, I liked the vlogs of her life in Hong Kong, and it’s a shame to know what she was really going through. Obviously, she probably thought everything was fine at the time, and thought having a baby would make him settle and fix the relationship, as so many couples do.

emerald

VIP Member
This is all I got as the Google doc what was created was deleted.

TLDR: Tim has a secret family in Thailand, two kids called Daniel and Emma, he was married to Lindy at the time and had a Thai wedding etc.
All the business trips he done was to go visit his other kids.
I think it’s only surfaced because of the mother of his two children haven’t seen Tim in a long time.

I think that’s why she’s upset because of that coming out.
Thanks for sharing... what an utter scumbag. I hope Lindy is taking care of herself.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
This is all I got as the Google doc what was created was deleted.

TLDR: Tim has a secret family in Thailand, two kids called Daniel and Emma, he was married to Lindy at the time and had a Thai wedding etc.
All the business trips he done was to go visit his other kids.
I think it’s only surfaced because of the mother of his two children haven’t seen Tim in a long time.

I think that’s why she’s upset because of that coming out.
Fuuuck!! 😳😳 poor lindy,

• Wow

Idntknow

Can someone catch me up, her and Tim split...is she still in the UK? What happened to their house?
I stopped following her a while ago but recently found her again and its all changed

Meezy

I saw yesterday that they have split up but she will not be talking about why. Poor Lindy, they were together for such a long time, can't be easy no matter what the circumstances. Hope she is ok too.

Reactions: 1

Frosty

Those creepy unhinged looks give zoe a run for her money!

She actually said stable!? Someone needs to do a compilation of the stupidest things beauty gurus have said. I still love canoles!

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
Yeah that’s tattoo isn’t great. I think that’s very early 2000s if that makes sense. Very dated. I can understand wanting to cover up a scar but I don’t think that is the way forward. I love tattoos but I think this is a very cheap looking design.
mid she must go for a cover up I think she could look to Chinese traditional tattooing with a modern twist for inspiration, I think those could be beautiful. Timeless piece would be better

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Also a lot of the lines are thin - those are notorious for blurring and spreading out over time. Honestly, it’s her body but I hope she gives it a bit of thought.
Totally agree. Not sure I’d want some an intricate design there, but then again, her body may not change masses and if it does she may not care. I just hope she puts thought into it

isabellalovescats

VIP Member
Is Tim still in the UK? Seems like he barely sees the children.

I think Lindy has really grown since she Tim left and she seems at peace. I always thought Tim was a bit odd but as long as she's happy, that's all that matters.

I wonder why she doesn't tell people who her new boyfriend is? I respect her for keeping it private but I'm so nosy, haha.
I just saw her post an Insta story of him playing with her kids but the face is covered with a rainbow heart sticker! I’m so curious, too! 👀