Bubzbeauty - now a homebody, ex-beautyguru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright peeps, she dropped her first 2 lipkits

what do everyone think of them???
The 1st 2 shades she picked to kick-start the launch are 2 shades that are such STABLE in every girl's makeup collection (in her own words).

Hmm.. really? do everyone like these beautiful shades?

and here's some screenshots from her video

li.png
li2.png

Reactions: 2
Those creepy unhinged looks give zoe a run for her money!

She actually said stable!? Someone needs to do a compilation of the stupidest things beauty gurus have said. I still love canoles!

Reactions: 1
Those creepy unhinged looks give zoe a run for her money!

She actually said stable!? Someone needs to do a compilation of the stupidest things beauty gurus have said. I still love canoles!
sorry meant to type "staple"... she meant the 2 shades are both staple colours
my brain cells died after watching her video.

I hardly think either of them are staple colours

I forgot she existed tbh haven't heard about her in years, which shops are she selling them through or is it only online?

On another site, which shall not be named, I have read a bit about Bubz since it has been years since the last time I have watched one of her videos. This could be wrong so don't take this gossip as facts, apparently Tim has been been cheating for a while. There has been a discussion on this topic because he has often gone on "business" trips back to Asia "because of the apartment they still own". Also someone has apparently seen Tim with another woman in the wild and has taken a picture. Could always been someone who looked like Tim.

I just hope that Bubz is doing alright.

Reactions: 3
I saw yesterday that they have split up but she will not be talking about why. Poor Lindy, they were together for such a long time, can't be easy no matter what the circumstances. Hope she is ok too.

Reactions: 1
Oh wow she is getting a tummy tuck soon and I just found out that she either getting a divorce or is about to get a divorce.

I think Budz needs counselling. In her recent vlog she mentioned she’s going to have a tummy tuck. Originally the apt was supposed to be in March, but due to the pandemic the apt was deferred. When she thought about the past she was very emotional & obviously I could see tears in her eyes. So I think she hasn’t recovered fr the pain due to the split w Tim. He was once her high school sweetheart & they’d been together for so many years. Tim’s cheating could be still hurting Budz a lot

Reactions: 5
On another site, which shall not be named, I have read a bit about Bubz since it has been years since the last time I have watched one of her videos. This could be wrong so don't take this gossip as facts, apparently Tim has been been cheating for a while. There has been a discussion on this topic because he has often gone on "business" trips back to Asia "because of the apartment they still own". Also someone has apparently seen Tim with another woman in the wild and has taken a picture. Could always been someone who looked like Tim.

I just hope that Bubz is doing alright.
Haven’t watched Bubz in years but OMG 😮 Tim always looked shady to me tbh. I always thought he looked like a cheater don’t know why 🤔 Poor Bubz she doesn’t deserve that.

Can someone catch me up, her and Tim split...is she still in the UK? What happened to their house?
I stopped following her a while ago but recently found her again and its all changed

Can someone catch me up, her and Tim split...is she still in the UK? What happened to their house?
I stopped following her a while ago but recently found her again and its all changed
She lives in Belfast Northern Ireland she’s still living in the family home with the 2 kids he moved out.

Reactions: 4
Is Tim still in the UK? Seems like he barely sees the children.

I think Lindy has really grown since she Tim left and she seems at peace. I always thought Tim was a bit odd but as long as she's happy, that's all that matters.

I wonder why she doesn't tell people who her new boyfriend is? I respect her for keeping it private but I'm so nosy, haha.

I really enjoy her vlogs and she seems much happier with her new boyfriend