Bryony farmer aka precious stars pads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some on here are underestimating how convincing a well spoken young woman with financial means can be, she's clearly able to present herself well to professionals. Most local authorities are desperate for foster carers and single people are allowed if they pass all the checks. As for the clinic they're purely financially driven, I doubt they give much regard to the mental state of patients. NHS treatment might be different. I agree though she's a worrying candidate for both motherhood and fostering after that video.

Reactions: 7
I fully believe she can come across well spoken and mature when speaking to all of these people. The professionals won't see all of these underlying issues from the few meetings they have with her. They should watch her youtube channel haha.

Reactions: 9
The local council authority will have an email address for them. NSPCC also follow up on concerning calls sith SS if they deem it to be a potential risk.

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread. I unsubscribed from Bryony when sue announced her pregnancy because I was going through my own TTC stuff. Even now I'm pregnant I don't think I should start watching again any time soon.... sounds like her videos have taken a strange turn. I know mental health issues in pregnancy are very real and gender disappointment is a thing, but is it helpful to anyone for her to be talking about considering an abortion at 21 weeks? If I'm understanding correctly that's what she said.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just found this thread. I unsubscribed from Bryony when sue announced her pregnancy because I was going through my own TTC stuff. Even now I'm pregnant I don't think I should start watching again any time soon.... sounds like her videos have taken a strange turn. I know mental health issues in pregnancy are very real and gender disappointment is a thing, but is it helpful to anyone for her to be talking about considering an abortion at 21 weeks? If I'm understanding correctly that's what she said.
I wouldn’t watch it if I were you it’s just really hard to watch for anyone and a pregnant woman I think it might be genuinely traumatic to watch, she said worse than just aborting the baby at 21 weeks she talked about considering giving birth to the baby and then killing him once he’s actually there, I want to be sympathetic but I just don’t know If it’s okay to put that out onto YouTube when your child could easily find it one day or be told about it by another person who’s seen it

Reactions: 8
Yeah I'd be cautious watching it if pregnant or ttc personally, she's put a trigger warning but it's not an easy watch. Tbh if she'd done any videos stating or implying she was feeling more bonded and excited for his arrival now I'd maybe feel some sympathy for her but apart from discussing baby purchases/gifts there's been little evidence of that. Just lots more moaning about how she's feeling physically.

Her trigger warning was nowhere near what It should have been. It’s as if she did it to virtue signal rather than to genuinely recognise the weight of what she was talking about. Because I don’t think she does.

That and crying about the nausea but not infanticide of a baby she is still pregnant with… I don’t think I’ll ever be able to watch her vids the same way again. I simply cannot fathom how she’s still posting #pregnancylife and posting pushchair recommendations days after publishing that video.

Reactions: 12
It really is disgusting. I can’t bring myself to watch the video on her mental health during pregnancy after reading here so I won’t.

I experienced gender disappointment myself when I found out I was having a boy. We were ttc for 10 years so you’d think I’d be happy to just have a baby and gender didn’t matter though I still I felt so sad over it.. but no way would I ever have harmed my baby. I cried over it a bit and the feelings came and went until later in my pregnancy but now I have my 3 day old baby boy laying in his snuz pod next to me and he is absolutely perfect 🥰 gender really does not matter but I know it’s okay to have felt that way

As some one who struggled to conceive it was often hard watching bryonys videos. She was only a week behind my pregnancy and watching her complain about literally everything when she was the one the chose to pay to be pregnant … what did she think she was signing herself up for? Every issue she seems to have had is just common pregnancy things, but she’s exaggerated them to the extreme.. like not being able to breathe properly.. maybe it’s cause your 30+ weeks and there’s a baby crushing your ribs and organs 🤣 she’s so ridiculous !

I will stick around to hear how her birth and recovery goes though, I’m sure that won’t be as expected for her !! 😂

• Heart
I sympathised with her panic/paranoia about her mum being dead until she made it about herself! "No one would be there to help me raise my baby" not "oh no I've lost my mum"..

• Haha
To be honest, her even attempting to embark on a career in medicine would highlight how undereducated she is and how little she knows, so I'm kind of here for it 😂

A good dose of humble pie is all the medicine she needs right now.

• Heart
It did crack me up in the last video when she described herself as ‘’sciencey’’.

You’re all forgetting she’s got a plan to get into business leadership once the baby is here and she looses her foster licence.

• Haha
It did crack me up in the last video when she described herself as ‘’sciencey’’.

You’re all forgetting she’s got a plan to get into business leadership once the baby is here and she looses her foster licence.
Lol this. She’s interested in quack and pseudoscience medicine. Case in point her belief that she had ‘chronic Lyme disease’ despite it being repeatedly studied to be complete bullshit.

her videos made me believe she/anyone who has lyme's disease, they have it forever, is that even true? she's not the best at explaining it lol.

she's only interested in medicine/ medical stuff if its to do with her and her experiences

Reactions: 1
Interesting when you look at her older videos she’s often bordering on anti vax … and for a long time she blamed the HPV vaccine she got as a young teen as being the trigger for her chronic fatigue syndrome / chronic illness. ‘’Sciencey’’, sure. Funny enough she was all very pro vax during COVID and got herself registered as immunocompromsied in order to get it earlier.

The story totally changed again when she switched to Lyme - she was bitten by a tick as an unknown point in time between 10-14. It’s all bullshit but she tells it with such conviction that I don’t think the bulk of her audience ever questioned it. I barely did at the time.

I don’t like to use her older videos against her because she was a clearly vulnerable teenager but the fact they’re all still on her channel and she still acts like the same ignorant 15 year old (a decade later!) makes that distinction blurry.

Reactions: 4
her videos made me believe she/anyone who has lyme's disease, they have it forever, is that even true? she's not the best at explaining it lol.

she's only interested in medicine/ medical stuff if its to do with her and her experiences
No chronic Lyme disease is not a thing. Some people may not see symptoms until a few weeks/months past the initial bite but a course of antibiotics will cure you. Some people may need different/longer courses of antibiotics if their symptoms persist but it’s very rare. Lyme disease is not a chronic or lifelong illness, those who promote that idea are quack doctors who want to scam vulnerable people out of money for unnecessary supplements and ‘treatments’. Bryony has been well known to avoid actual doctors and instead visit homeopathic ‘doctors’ to cure her things like period pain.

I hope to god she doesn’t ignore her actual doctors advice when taking care of baby. I don’t even want to imagine her refusing proper medication and making her baby take herbs etc for illnesses.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.