Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mechanicmum

Says the woman who was employed to launch this book then wrote a sycophantic Amazon review. Hardly objective is it

Also I think everyone has read the book now, it's been published on Instagram through screenshots

Reactions: 21

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Omg that poem about Ethan. First of all, did Erin write it? Then why can't she let him be. He isn't a little bit different because he is playing dress up with his sister, he is just playing like children do. It's as though she wants him to be different, whatever that may be. As if selling your children's childhood online isn't bad enough, now she is trying to place him in a particular box. I hope one day Stephen wakes up and sees through the #gifted holidays and #ad takeaways to see how much damage she has done to them all.

• Heart

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
She has to delete the apps to force herself off them. Honestly it’s unhealthy

(says me breastfeeding two babies and still finding a way to tattle 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Aaaahhhhhh.......Friday evening & not even a rustle of a prawn cracker bag.......
All is well in Briggs world 😌👍🏻

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Any word from Louise yet? I’ve seen a few people talking about it on Instagram but not her unless I’ve missed it.
Babs should of stuck a bottle of hand gel to each book, she would of sold out in seconds then 😂

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oh babs it’s so obvious you read here! Saying she can go out and is not on bed rest she can’t go to school because she’s got a massive cut blah, blah, drivel, drivel

Didn’t realise that the germs, microorganisms and crap that’s in a school isn’t present in primark. I’m obviously the daft twat not you, oh that’s right you ARE! If the wound can get infected at school it certainly bloody can in primark but it’s all good as you obviously wanted to take her out for the sympathy of you “fans”

NeilthebabyNeil

Don't know of this Alison Parry/Perry woman but she ought to be feeling like shes put her foot in it. It looks childish. Bit like when you mum says "ignore them, they're just jealous" when someone says something mean at school.
Personally, I like popping on here to vent about all that is wrong with the world of Instagram and the insta mums (who without going into it too deeply are responsible for a certain amount of feeling inadequate..."ooh aren't we just like you, ooh I'm having fish fingers for my tea...ooh look at my #gifted kitchen and did I mention my PO Box...")
But I dont write fake reviews or go out of my way to direct hate towards them. Babs mate, people just dont like your book. It's a you problem.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Well today’s antics have fully cemented this view - Emma Conway, you my dear are a cunt.

And not in the Australian sense of the word.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Only brummymummy needs to make a big announcement that she’s doing mummy duties and make such a big deal of it ... that’s what you’re supposed to do ?Never see my friends making big announcements that they are going to do mum things today 🙄... and my son has had two ops and I’ve not took to Instagram like a town crier shouting about it
I’m being really nasty & evil here, but I’m feeling a little queasy reading all the comments about Erin.
I had a bilateral lung & liver transplant a few years ago but kept it very quiet as I really didn’t want a fuss. Told my parents the same as I didn’t want be become a ‘spectacle’ that people felt the need to stare at or comment on. Poor Erin hasn’t had that choice 😕
Nobody need have known about this but, my goodness, isn’t it great for BM’s ratings!

Shalulah

I’m so angry!! Not all disabilities are visible babs!!!! My mum can’t stand for a long time but would never DREAM of demanding a disabled room in a hotel in case someone in a wheelchair needed access to one. Instead she would take the first, or second floor one, and bonus, it has a seat in the shower. Not everyone is as slovenly and as lazy as you Emma and thinks it’s SO hilarious and something only rich people would have. Maybe instead, praise the crowne plaza for being inclusive?! At least Stephen won’t have to worry about scooping her (not) size 18 frame off the floor and will only have to pick her up off the seat.

• Heart
I wish they would see themselves (influencers) from our point of view. Their page is a business. End of. I or you are a consumer of their product. Their product happens to be them/ their personality/ their brand etc.
Like all businesses if you don’t like it don’t buy/ engage. So I do agree sometimes if you are following and being a douche, just unfollow. Disengage from the product. However if you see something you disagree with you are within your right to point that out. If they are being dishonest etc as a consumer, point it out! What has happened is they have blurred the lines. They have tried to use selling tools. Such as kids, homes, pets etc. So yes it will feel more personal. However, you are selling your life and I’m afraid that is the result.
if you can’t hack it, stop. If you think your family are at risk, stop. I would never work somewhere or do something risking my family. As I keep saying, narcissism plays a mega part. When you start a page you think you have something special, you think you are something people want to see. Some do have that some don’t. Babs you have no personality and have sold yourself to an unrecognisable proportion. You don’t know your brand and you don’t know who you are. People see this and the cracks and call you on it. Realign and take a break.

496185AC-099D-421A-8404-53394A29665F.png

You don’t have to be a bad person to be narcissistic, but how many influencers can you relate this too? Most I imagine. For me that’s what it boils down too. We all have these tendencies of course, but I don’t sell mine to 100k plus.

I went a bit deep lol but I genuinely think she needs help and to take a break. I saw candice wrote something about the GF book launch and just thought god what a playground of fame hungry women. Rosie admitted that it was for promotion. I couldn’t think of being anywhere worse. I always want to be surrounded by honest true friends. The craving for fame is painful. I can say hand on heart, my friends would agree, I would rather be in a room with one good friend sat in our pjs eating biccies, than in that room with 100s and £s of freebies etc. Boom I’m done ha. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
They didn't have her book in my Sainsbury's otherwise I could have signed them and written 'thanks for paying for my next Disney hol, love Babs' xx

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Turning Alison Perry’ post on its head, all the fake positive reviews from people who haven’t bought the pamphlet but been gifted it (eg her) and possibly haven’t even read any of it, is that not trolling potential purchasers? You know saying how great it is and conning some unsuspecting person (possibly a child looking for a Mother’s Day gift) into spending their cash?

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
I've never been to Disney, I've never taken my kids to Disney.... I fully don't understand 40 somethings going back there every year. Surely there's more to the world than Disney? I'd love to take my kids abroad to experience life in European countries etc. But 2 weeks every year on an overpriced theme park? Huh? I don't get it.
Disney as an adult is fun. My husband and I are both approaching 40, have no kids, and go to Disneyland Paris about once a month and Walt Disney World twice a year for 2 weeks at a time. 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think babs or anyone can be criticised for enjoying Disney (or any theme park). The criticism should come from the unrealistic expectations of costs of these trips that babs and other influencers suggest, coupled with the perception that if you don’t take your children on £10k+ holidays per year you are somehow a failure.

• Heart

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Hourly physio but can spend two hours in Claire?? Did they sit down in the middle of Claire’s or perhaps in the piercing chair to do her physio.
I’m not dismissing the importance of physio after an operation but if she needs hourly physio then surely she’s not up to a trip into the town centre?
I said on here previously, my son had an operation on Friday and he’s still housebound. His incisions are in his groin but he’s still not supposed to go out due to the risk of infection?