Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mechanicmum

So she's saying tik took removed the video because of "women like me" in swimsuits. The video features her small children in swimwear. Surely that's why it's removed? Quite rightly????

Reactions: 24

Grayson

VIP Member
I know everyone is different, but...... When my husband was in Afghanistan, my mother bought me a book about a soldiers wife and her life while her was in Afghanistan. While I apprichiate the thought, I didn't read it. I knew what life was like with my husband being there. I knew what my perspective was. I was living it day in, day out.
Same goes here, I am just out the toddler stage now, but I have no want to read about another person's perspective of what life as a toddlers mother is when I am there living it myself 🤷‍♀️ I don't care if they annoyed you or made you happy blah blah, it doesn't change my daily life.
Same as inata mums who tell you a shit story about their day and then say "so if your having a shit day, know I'm right there with you" that doesn't help my day at all. That's just 2 people having a shit day still 🤷‍♀️😂 (I have been waiting to get that off my chest for a while 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha

mechanicmum

So she's recited her Hairy Legs poem. How on earth is this body positive? It's borderline misogyny. If you let your legs grow hairy, your children will describe you as a monster and men will not be attracted to you. She describes herself with hairy legs as "a cuddly slightly unsightly animal". Bloody hell. It's like going back 40 years in time

• Sick
  • Angry

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Here we go again with talking about Ethan "choosing" or "deciding" how he wants to be. YOU DONT DECIDE TO BE GAY YOU FUCKING LUNATIC. Just because your son, who is different to you Emma because you know, he's a boy and you were a girl, likes to dress up in girls clothes every now and again and doesnt like football DOES NOT MAKE HIM DIFFERENT. Your kids are just kids. And your son will not take kindly to you posting pictures of him in a sparkly dress and declaring him different when he is in secondary school. It will probably lead to him having the shit kicked out of him at some point. But you can't see that can you because its all about using him for the swipe ups

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
New Thread suggestion, written sitting in a dark isolation cupboard, eating Twirls like no tomorrow....

Some are contagious, some are dying
But BM she just keeps on buying!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shalulah

She really does infuriate me. Does she not realise how damn lucky she actually is?! She sits at home on her backside all day anyway so self isolating or social distancing really isn’t too much of a hassle for her, yet here she is posting about going to home bargains or whatever cheap shop to stock up on pens and glue. Babs, us retail workers are DESPERATE for people not to come in unnecessarily. We are constantly getting slammed. We are being physically bruised everyday, verbally abused by customers, and mentally we are drained. Some of us have family that are vulnerable and could be really really sick with this virus yet we can’t take time off work. You’re telling me you don’t have pens and glue at home? Piss off. You just don’t want to be around your husband and son.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I can't believe that she expected nanny san to look after Ethan even though her own mother was in hospital. There are the 2 of them to look after their own children! Surely they could have managed that between them and allowed nanny San to spend as much time as she needed to with her own mom who was dying. Brummy is so bloody selfish.

• Sad

hocus_pocus

Isn't it funny how her stories are usually done from the sofa but now Stephen is working from home she's suddenly "working in the office" because this is allegedly what she does every day 😂 I have never seen her in that office before. The dog doesn't settle in there because she's probably never set foot in there in her life.

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂.....the post about the rain again.....school run.....so bloody funny.....cracked a rib laughing.....😂😂😂😂........just don’t know how she thinks of these things!!!! Bloody hilarious......😂😂😂...oh god.....I can’t breathe!!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
The Pamphlet is now down to £6.01 on Amazon!
Emma, I would like to thank you for releasing your pamphlet at the most appropriate time of all time.
It’s almost like you had a premonition that the country would suffer a toilet roll shortage & so you’ve ridden in, like a knight in shining armour, laden with copies of your book :- shite to wipe the country’s shite!
Ingenious plan 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
i really dont think its a good idea for Disney content / videos atm emma... so many people have just had their dream, once in a lifetime trips cancelled on 24 hours notice in some cases. This is going to make it hurt even more. I myself am now facing the reality that my family trip to wdw in june propbably isnt going to happen and the last fucking think we all want is to see you do videos and probably then brag about your trip, we also dont need reminded that you've been gifted trips while the rest of us are now losing a hell of a lot of money. But in typical emma conway style your choosing to be selfish as usual. so thanks!!

Annaspanner

Long time lurker, finally driven to post today by Brummy. I'm starting to feel really quite anxious about everything, as I am sure many of us are, so whilst the youngest is napping I have taken the time to try and unwind, use social media etc. It's suddenly become so much more apparent how utterly selfish and narcissistic so many of these 'influencers 'are !! To log on and see ads and swipe ups being peddled in a time where so many people are already falling on financial hardship, as well as emotionally and physically .. it is SO tone deaf and SO infuriating . No, I don't want to see adverts for Vodafone or whatever next and no one wants to see swipe ups for your book. Sit down with your children, turn off the tv , support their ongoing education- my Aunt home-eds and she has posted so many valuable links to ebooks, workbooks, websites with materials anyone can use .

It doesn't normally affect me quite so much, but they need to read the room: lay off with the ads , no one is in any position to buy your crap! So many people local to me are demonstrating such a degree of kindness and selflessness that it has reminded me that there is still so much good to be found - and then there is this piece of work, waffling on her normal nonsense and peddling her naff book!

Rant over, so sorry! She has really got my back up today, as have many others on the 'gram today.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Good Egg

VIP Member
I can’t understand?
So as long as you don’t ‘troll’ Emma Conway that’s fine but you can be nasty to a follower who expresses a different opinion? How does that actually work? How is that #bekind

I’m too old for this shit. And I’m younger than Emma. I wouldn’t believe for a second that Stephen would be stupid enough to ask that question at the reception. If he did he is just as bad.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Jeez, you can just see their WhatsApp group -
Emma: WAAAAHHH!! They are saying nasty things about my poetry pamphlet on Amazon. I was No.1 in the “Not sure where to put this” category & now I’m No. 3007!! I’m going to lie in the shower cubicle all day & scream & scream until I’m sick!!!
Alison P: Oh sweetheart!! Those nasty, nasty Tattle Trolls!! Don’t you dare lie in your shower cubicle & get your #gifted dress wet. Go back to bed with a family sized bag of Iced Gems & watch some shite on You Tube.
I’ll sort them out - how dare they criticise your book(let) when they haven’t read the whole thing but just the several poems you’ve published on the gram for the whole world to read!!
Emma: Thanks bab. Love you lots ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Does anyone remember about a year ago (maybe) there was that whole controversy where she said that you could trade Disney Primark badges in the parks for “real” pins? Everyone was (rightly) annoyed because the Primark pins aren’t supposed to be traded for better ones as they are lesser quality. She retracted it and said that you can’t trade Primark pins after all. Well I was just reading her blog (I am very bored) and she has said that you can trade the Primark ones!! Just goes to show she doesn’t care about someone else getting a crappy Primark pin, only her kids getting a more expensive one that she doesn’t have to pay for!
haha that was what brought me here! I pointed out on her YT video that she was swindling kids because she specifically said to change the backs to a Mickey head one. She decided that instead of just going “oops I didn’t know” that it was more logical to out me on Insta as a bad egg 😂😂😂

I’ll happily be a bad egg instead of ripping kids off and lying (hi babs 👋 yes, I’m calling your “character” into question again. Best get the heating on ready for that lie down in the shower 😂)

And because I’m sure it won’t pass the moderation on her “website” here’s the comment I’ve just posted. Also, babs, work on the SEO. It shouldn’t take me that long to find your shitty Disney site!

51FCAD81-FEF4-4CC2-803B-80EA4818FF79.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Not a cat in hells chance she will be offline for a week, she’s supposed to be doing that W tv Instagram takeover with Rosie and a few other instamums so got to cram that in first, think it’s tonight or tomorrow, probably tonight if she’s professing to be off grid ......if she’s off grid for a week I’ll eat my hat. She might not post straight away but believe me she will be scouring insta..l..probably throw a few posts about under the guise of brummy nannysan.

Oh and for the record Babs cos you know you read on here and your new pal Rosie too 👋👋.....we arnt harmful internet trolls and I think pretty much I speak for everyone on this thread when we wish Erin well and a speedy recovery.....practice what you preach and be a mum when it’s most needed to your daughter, not scrolling for insta love , the love of your daughter and of you to her especially in probably her scariest week is all the love that’s needed.

Reactions: 21

Nadurath

VIP Member
“Erin’s off school for another week whilst the wound heals” but here’s a picture of her at the worlds biggest Primark, because there’s no danger of a wound being infected in a public place like my beloved Primark.

5 stories back and she reminds me why I think she’s a total bellend in record time. Was she actually gone a full week?

• Wow
Reactions: 21