Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just not bother getting a bunch of crappy mugs made and just write a cheque for £400 as a donation to the hospital?

£400 is a drop in the ocean for her. She wouldn’t even notice it was gone!
#engagement #engagement #engagement #me #me #me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just noticed in her stories she said they’ll get a refund of their postage but says it’s a glitch and happened last time as well [emoji848]
It happened when I ordered my mug as well not last time the mugs went on sale but the time before that so this is a regular ‘glitch’. You’d think she would ensure this would not happen for the third time in a row. [emoji849]

Reactions: 6
Really funny how this exact same “glitch” happened last time aswell....

Really funny how this exact same “glitch” happened last time aswell....
And really funny how this exact same glitch means she ends up screwing more money out of her 🐑 Somehow I suspect the glitch would have been fixed long ago if she had been losing money. She's a con artist. I don't understand how the sheep don't see it? Are they as thick as she is?

Reactions: 7
How long has she been packing for ??? It’s not even like she has babies who bring loads of stuff with them x

I applaud her for running. I’m sat here watching tv eating a chocolate orange so can’t hardly judge her for exercising.

Having said that, I’d have a lot more respect if she kept quiet about it and quietly maintained a consistent approach to it. Wouldn’t it be fantastic if she ran regularly for a whole year and then showed us her progress. I hate that she jumps on any bandwagon and her sheep praise her to the heavens and then she’ll probably give up by next week!

Reactions: 14
Oh duck right off with your gifts to humanity and sainthood. I can’t wait to give all that money to the hospital...but making much more to keep for myself even though I don’t need it. What can I show you when I’m at Disney? Nothing. Bugger off. It just makes those people who can’t afford holidays feel tit. If you really wanted to do something nice, how about you give away loads of your freebies, holidays and opportunities to those who can’t. Oh no, you won’t. You're just a selfish, grabby attention seeker who wants everything for yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought she spent 5 hours packing the other day?! How much stuff can they possibly need to take?!
Have you seen her check list?

Erin’s new plane outfit
Ethan’s new plane outfit

More NEW clothes from the vlogger who jumped on the recycling last years clothes bandwagon 🙄

I’d love to know what her profit margin, is on the mugs
She’s now got Nanny San advertising them as well and asking her followers to follow her great content. I nose at her occasionally. She doesn’t post much at all. I think babs runs that account!

I would like to know profit margin as well. I reckon it’s high.

Her latest post about Disney is utter cringe. I’m wondering if this ‘paid’ holiday will end up being claimed back on her expenses as a working holiday as sounds like she’s going to be busy with all the things she’s promising.

She says she’s going to twerk. Hmm..that’s how she hurt her back the last time so seems she’s forgetting about her bad back again the one that makes her run at a snails pace! She’ll probably be on rollercoasters again!

On her stories she mentions what her next three vlogs will be while she’s away. Boring AF. Packing 🙄, getting organised for school 🙄, stationary haul 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
“Get off with Gaston” Yeah cause we all can’t wait to see her harass Gaston for the entirety of another trip...
Also can she give over about the Rae Dunn mugs?!
Same shire every year. Her Disney vlogs from last year were absolute GARBAGE

Her followers go up and up..not long now until her ‘vision’ of 100k is achieved. Shame she had to pimp her kids out for it and jump on the mental health bandwagon and the couch to 5k bandwagon!

Have you seen her check list?

Erin’s new plane outfit
Ethan’s new plane outfit

More NEW clothes from the vlogger who jumped on the recycling last years clothes bandwagon 🙄

She’s now got Nanny San advertising them as well and asking her followers to follow her great content. I nose at her occasionally. She doesn’t post much at all. I think babs runs that account!

I would like to know profit margin as well. I reckon it’s high.

Her latest post about Disney is utter cringe. I’m wondering if this ‘paid’ holiday will end up being claimed back on her expenses as a working holiday as sounds like she’s going to be busy with all the things she’s promising.

She says she’s going to twerk. Hmm..that’s how she hurt her back the last time so seems she’s forgetting about her bad back again the one that makes her run at a snails pace! She’ll probably be on rollercoasters again!

On her stories she mentions what her next three vlogs will be while she’s away. Boring AF. Packing 🙄, getting organised for school 🙄, stationary haul 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.
I now know where Erin gets that grin from....granny san🤣

• Haha
That list is ridiculous. It's just for engagement. She's been packing all week. I'm sure she's packed all that stuff on the list already and already printed the fast pass list etc.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.