Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are at the show tonight and she’s posted a story of her looking demented while ‘Wind the Bobbin Up’ is being played. That’s some great ad for haven there bab! They have gave her a second free holiday in one of their premium caravans again and she thinks it’s ok to post a story of her doing that!
Oh yes The kids club didn’t register that, had no sound on 😂

also why was Ethan around when she decided to discuss periods with her 8 year old in the middle of national trust 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Right someone please explain to me why she feels it necessary to share with thousands of strangers on the internet that she has had the “period chat” with her 8 year old daughter. Emma for your daughters sake stop sharing every bit of information about your kids!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
They are at the show tonight and she’s posted a story of her looking demented while ‘Wind the Bobbin Up’ is being played. That’s some great ad for haven there bab! They have gave her a second free holiday in one of their premium caravans again and she thinks it’s ok to post a story of her doing that!
She did the same at the last free Haven holiday!

Reactions: 5
You are on holiday enjoying yourselves and decide to have the ‘period chat’ with your 8 year old plus your son was there listening to it🙄 then decide to tell your followers....oh duck right off!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Exactly ... rolling her eyes at her freebie entertainment instead of putting it across as fun for kids to enjoy ?

You know what I find weird ... I know the area and places she’s going quite well
If you go to Culzean there’s a lot to see and do ... but they went to soft play first ... and then to Dunure which isn’t too far from culzean granted but were back at the caravan as they were over tired and needed to watch tv for an hour or so ... so how long they were actually out ? They must’ve whizzed round ! And I’m not surprised they tired ... try not doing 3 lots of activities all in one day ... I think because she doesn’t pay for anything and she can’t be arsed to play with them and they are just used to what most children would be happy with one treat like that in a day !
Most people take a picnic and spend a full day at a place like that ( we did!) and then come home ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hold on, why does she think she’s Clare Danes? What’s she got to do with anything? other than having lank yellow hair how are they similar? What an I missing??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold on, why does she think she’s Clare Danes? What’s she got to do with anything? other than having lank yellow hair how are they similar? What an I missing??
And Claire Danes had bright red hair and was about 18 in My So Called Life so absolutely no similarity or resemblance whatsoever!

I do think she’s having a mild midlife-crisis. All this going on about 90s teen boy bands and how many boys she’s kissed. It’s quite pathetic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been discussed already but 14 stone and 5 foot 6 is not plus sized. She has no difficulty shopping in high street stores and experiences all the privilege of an average sized white women. She makes me rage. Yes she has a mum tum and if she wants to promote body positivity around that great. But it feels so disingenuous. And, she is blatantly copying Louise, again.

Reactions: 20
The period chat.... nobody knows how their child is going to take it. My daughter was mortified!
Why would you decide to do it
1) on holiday?
2) in a public place?
3) with a younger sibling there?
4) then broadcast it to the world?

I just don’t get her, I really don’t. I used to love her and now she just isn’t recognisable. Personally, I think things like that should be done in a place they feel comfortable and safe, but sorry, Erin doesn’t have that because everything is broadcast to the world. Even her bedroom, which should be her safe place 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 28
The period chat.... nobody knows how their child is going to take it. My daughter was mortified!
1) on holiday?
2) in a public place?

I just don’t get her, I really don’t. I used to love her and now she just isn’t recognisable. Personally, I think things like that should be done in a place they feel comfortable and safe, but sorry, Erin doesn’t have that because everything is broadcast to the world. Even her bedroom, which should be her safe place 🙄
Why the heck would you have a period chat at aged 8 in public with others around then broadcast online. Poor erin is going to feel so embaressed as she gets older.

Reactions: 11
Oh yes The kids club didn’t register that, had no sound on 😂

also why was Ethan around when she decided to discuss periods with her 8 year old in the middle of national trust 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Boys should know about periods too, my two are 5 & 9 and know because they asked x

Reactions: 6
Firstly..whoever is telling her that she can rock high tops with a midi is clearly not her friend.
I’m not her friend either but let me tell you something Bab..It looks crap and you really can’t rock it.
Secondly..The picture looks awful.
I totally get kissing your children on the lips at home etc when saying “night night” but this picture looks so wrong.I don’t know if it’s just the angle or the eyes or whatever but I wouldn’t be putting it up on insta or any social media for that matter.
It’s not helped by her boy sat there like a spare part..although to be fair..I guess he’s used to it as he’s always played second fiddle to his sister.
Our Bab doesn’t even bother hiding it.

I don’t like pointing out people’s physical flaws ...... but her legs look like giant hotdogs in the hi-tops 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boys should know about periods too, my two are 5 & 9 and know because they asked x
I take your point but he didn’t ask he was subjected to the conversation in the middle of a national trust property at 6 years old. If you think that’s perfectly acceptable/normal let’s agree to disagree

Reactions: 9
1) on holiday?
2) in a public place?

She hasn't even posted about it in an "advice" way, like how to approach it, how much detail to go into with a child that age, etc. Any bloody (literally) thing for engagement!!

Reactions: 8
The period chat just seems weird to me, if Erin asked then fair enough but she's still a little young just to throw that at her. And like everyone else has said why let Ethan be there for it his very young for the chat.
My boys have asked as they have seen my products in the bathroom they haven't showed any interest other than what are these for. My daughter is 10 nearly 11 and has only just had the chat in school we covered it at home about a year ago and then have gone into more detail since.

Reactions: 5
Why and how is it going up so much?? It’s really boiling my piss now that she’s that annoying, ungrateful, and yet the followers are going up?
Also if Ethan is in the main bed is Stephen on the sofa bed or one of those tiny single ones?? I know my husband would do that for all the world

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.