Brummy Mummy #8 She proper is Grandpa Joe with no content to show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First day and she’s already gonna fork out over 60 dollars for the Halloween spirit jersey even though she already has a spirit jersey.

Anyone notice she also picked up a PRIDE cupcake??? (Clearly for engagement!!)

Also they couldn’t just have the standard free magic bands could they? They as to PAY EXTRA and get the customisable ones.

They are staying on Disney property where all transport is free. They don’t do universal. So why did they need to pay to rent a car? Where they will also pay over 200 dollars for parking for 2 weeks (She’s tight with money didn’t you know?!?)

And of course all she cares about is being able to watch her stupid real housewives or whatever while the others are still asleep. Your in Disney, get a grip!!!!!

Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="Dolphingal, post: 418806, member: 26767"

The Midlands answer to Judith Chalmers....
[/QUOTE]

Got to be the new thread title!!

Reactions: 20
I think one of her subs should recommend a challenge for her.... Stay in the worst reviewed hotel on TripAdvisor.... Let's see how she likes that juicy apple!!! See how long she lasts

Reactions: 8
She has never done a vlog where she talks about how much her holidays costs or shows tips on how to get the best deal etc which to me would be far more informative than watching what she packs for the holiday!

She has never done a vlog where she talks about how much her holidays costs or shows tips on how to get the best deal etc which to me would be far more informative than watching what she packs for the holiday!
You mean, how much it costs poor down trodden Steven

Reactions: 7
Now that’s the kind of info that is helpful and informative. You should become a vlogger as you’re doing a better job than babs!

Reactions: 18
Do you call it ‘going home’?!

You mean, how much it costs poor down trodden Steven
I don’t think it costs him anything. She probably claims it back on her expenses as a working holiday because she’ll be vlogging it all.

Reactions: 9
The kids are spoilt, her husband is a back seat passenger on her YT glory ride and Brummymummy is so self absorbed she could implode..... Maybe all these flights over the Atlantic are financed by trodden down Steven
To me he is just a big streak of dopey piss that indulges her He needs to get a grip and man up

Reactions: 12
Just remember everyone that right now, at 5.28am in Florida, Brummy is sitting on a chair in the bathroom reading a book (thanks to her ingenious “mum hack” of putting a chair in the bathroom, I mean seriously Jesus wept). But she’s LIVING HER BEST LIFE everyone!!!

Thats really sweet offer
The expression making a meal out of it springs to mind.
Most infleunecers make out things are more complex or ott than they actually are i find.
I enjoy katie Ellison travel vlogs although she never links where's shes booked.
Which companies she using
How to get best price/ whats total cost without infleunecers gifts or discounts.
So we see all this living my best life holidays footage from many infleunecers with no clue how to replicate this by who to book with and costs involved.
That why meldrums disney adventure annoyed so many no queues/ VIP guides many of them give a false representation of the holiday as many things are added extras.
I read the haven Facebook comments how its expensive. How these activities cost more.
Stolen items and anti social chavs maybe they mean brummy mummy.
I honestly dont think many travel companies get good value as influencers dont give any useful info and false representation.
Meldrums put me off neilson for life.
They dont see to understand travel firms and pr that real life families need these boring facts and costs on how to budget and decide if they should book or not.
Also brummy is compulsive Spender its like she has a emotional void she needs to fill.
She doesnt need half the stuff she packs or says she needs.
Dont let her put you off. Its trip of a lifetime most families its just another holiday and engagement tool for emma.
Families need tips how get best value and the most out of their trip.
Sadly infleunecers seldom offer that advice.
Kind people on tattle do.

Reactions: 13
I refuse to watch her utter nonsense. How can you enjoy a holiday with your kids whilst having a camera glued to your hand and talking into it constantly?? These husband's must be totally pissed off with it intruding their lives.... I wouldn't blame them for seeing someone else actually. Let them have an affair with their camera's...... Geez

Reactions: 7
.... that video she uploaded this morning was NOT a packing video??? It was ANOTHER haul??
So she shouldn’t have called it a “come pack with me”....

Last edited:
This!

.... that video she uploaded this warning was NOT a packing video??? It was ANOTHER haul??
So she shouldn’t have called it a “come pack with me”....
Same as her last vlog was not about Couch to 5k it was an AD for her FREE Haven holiday.

I might leave some negative comments on her YouTube vlogs as Mickey is on holiday for 2 weeks, so surely he’s not going to waste his precious holiday time with his family by policing her YouTube comments?

Reactions: 14
If we are sharing Disney tips, my top one is Sketchers Go Walks. Everyone raved about these before I went, I was a bit skeptical but I thought I'd give it a go and they were fantastic! Never once had sore feet and we were doing crazy long park days every day (14+ hours every day).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.