Brummy Mummy #75 oh my gosh that’s just wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again!
She’s so repetitive, these recaps write themselves 🤣

*Wednesday - Big trip to London so her and three other Insta mummies could take stupid photos and blow smoke up each other’s buttholes. Sure that’s exactly what Boris would describe as an essential trip.
-We got all the details about her drinks and train snacks and her riveting conversation with her mate “it’s like getting off a plane abroad”. She’s so dull and so full of herself - I’d never in a million years think anyone gave a tit about what I ate on a train.

*Thursday - pyjama stories to tell the world she was “overstimulated” yesterday so couldn’t sleep but then did get some sleep so that was good.
I mean 🙄 duck off with overstimulated, it’s lovely to see (real) friends and have a day off from being mummy and doing chores and work (not you Babs, people with real jobs). It’s a real treat for most of us, and makes people feel positive and boosts them up, but old Babs has to make a drama out of it for content. Bore off.
-7 years of YouTube so celebrating herself and how amazing she is. And how lucky the family are to have all these memories that they watch all the time. They don’t, we see waaaaay too much of her life and we know they don’t watch them. Plus, memories can be private and videos don’t have to be shared to thousands of people to make them meaningful.
-Boring drivel about candles and a Britney t shirt, then very pleased with herself because she “smashed therapy”. Mmmmmm.....I’ll reserve judgment on that because her behaviour is more manic and erratic and ridiculous than ever.
-She put her stories on FB today, which she doesn’t normally do. Not sure what that’s about considering she always thinks she has totally different audiences on each platform and doesn’t show her Insta self on FB!

*Friday - gross pit stories, moaning about bed “olympics” because of nightmares and being hot. We don’t care! 😴
-New pillows for PUS - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - and moaning they missed their daily load of washing so no school jumpers. 1 Probably crap because it’s been hot all week 2 No one cares.
And then, she had the audacity to follow that with an AD for washing powder 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ You just couldn’t make this tit up. It was just her talking crap in her best TV singsong voice 🤢 And warning us all to click our detergent away safely, when we know she puts her tablets in stupid jars. twit.
-Reel moaning about the rain. I know we’re British and we all do it but she’s been banging on about it being too hot and now she’s moaning about the rain. So predictable!
-Shutting herself away from the other three so they could watch football and she could watch EVEN MORE reality TV in peace. She’s a disgrace; just join in with your family Babs!

*Saturday - gross, eye picking sofa stories before 7am, usual weekend routine of plants and cinnamon buns 😴, loads of begs for engagement with “what are you up to” and on the Disney page “let me know your holiday plans”, pretty much noting to say but popping up through the day just cos she’s addicted. Although quieter than usual, maybe sulking over the Dolmio AD being taken down, or ASA telling her off for not labelling own product ADs, or the therapist telling her to stay away. We’ll never know!

*Sunday - usual ‘sorry if you find today hard, why don’t you stay off social media all day so I can continue to brag about how lucky I am without you all making me feel bad about it’?? Then Father’s Day posts about Rog and PUS, and how much they both love HER. She sure is the Kweeeeen of making everything about her.
Pathetic attempt at making it look like they sleep in the same bed by having PUS open presents and have his breakfast “in bed” - on Mother’s Day she got the whole kitchen turned into a Tiki lounge, he got two slices of toast.
-PUS took the kids on a climbing adventure outing, Babs sat on the sidelines and watched.
-She was spotted in the wild looking unapproachable and trailing the kids behind her.
-No vlog. As we always say, how would she even do a proper job?!?
-Telly talk

*Monday - gross pit stories to tell us she’s getting ready for mug sales tomorrow 🙄
And how does she get ready? Puts up a reel about her body, not liking everything but recognising the things that make her “hot”. Boobs, eyes and thighs in case you were wondering. Yeah I don’t see it either 🤣 It was a stupid poem again. And it’s so obvious that deep down Babs is not happy in herself at all. But she needs those “oh you’re so brave and amazing” comments!
The reel was shared by Knee Deep In Life, who is even more vulgar than our own Babs!
-Some Amazon links so you too can buy crappy tat and line Babs’ pockets while you’re at it.

*Tuesday - mug and bag launch so LOTS of photos of those across all of her pages. Well, except her actual mug page. Inexplicably, she hasn’t pushed the mugs on that page 🤷🏼‍♀️ They look cheap and tacky but are actually fairly expensive. Taking the absolute piss selling a sheet of stickers for £7! Oh and the usual “it goes to charity” but not even correctly detailing which charity. She’s a tool.
-Vlog, where all the other influencers she met up with in London showed they also have no personalities.
-AWFUL reel - her in a bucket hat, in pyjamas and a dressing gown, ‘dancing’ some weird Tik Tok type moves (WAP, dab, savage?!?) in Erin’s bedroom so when Erin walked in (still in school uniform because Babs is first in pyjamas no matter what 🙄) she was mortified. I think the point was that she’s becoming an embarrassing mum now Erin’s older but really she’s just found another way to show how inappropriate she is, how she doesn’t care about her kids’ feelings as long as she’s making content and how she has no awareness of the long term effect she may have on her children with her awful antics.

*Wednesday - gross pit stories including pointless film reviews that give no information about the film (not for kiddos) then the whole day was dedicated to painting a big chest of drawers. Yep, poor poor Babs had to spend 7 hours on it. Not days or weeks like most people would for up cycling, because you need time to dry the coats etc. But hours. It was so hard for her, bless. Looked crap. But she lost a lot of Netflix time so sympathy all round.
Tried to pretend she’s an expert with her “advice” and links (obvs, line those pockets) but if you have half a brain cell you really wouldn’t follow her for actual expertise because she’s tit at everything.

*Thursday - up early to watch the Britney Spears conservative ship hearing. Because that’s more important than sleep, washing yourself or your family. Obvs.
Then to prove she loves Britney a video selfie of her wailing along at a concert. Proving she’s a twit in public as well as at home.
Then even more “proof” in wearing her Britney t shirt with a leopard skirt (?!?) and a grid post/some stories about being a shy, awkward teen and following boy bands around. She seems to think she is the only person in the entire world who likes pop, like she invented listening to music. We’ve heard all of this before, it is NOT NEWS Babs. You aren’t showing a niche side of your personality. Plus it doesn’t add up with your being dumped by boys and all the comments your ex boyfriends made that affect how you wear your hair now…..which was it love??
-Revisit to the AD for washing tablets, thank goodness she’s on hand to show us how to do our washing 🙄 Now we know why she needed to bring up the past and make sure all of the Babettes comment for engagement!
-Stupid reel of Babs running through the house to get away from her kids and their pop its. Because God forbid she would show any interest in anything her kids want to have. Also LOL at Babs running, that’s the most exercise she’s had all year. How many things can the IC2000 say she’s running away from - PUS trying to sleep in her bed, a vegetable, a day at work……🤣 Check out the end of the last thread for some comedy genius!
-In a dress at 7pm for an evening in the garden with a friend. Who knew she had a friend?!? Bed by 9:30 tho, can’t push it too much!

*Friday - 4 stories before 7am rambling on about being cold in bed, wearing a dressing gown and waking up hot. If anyone can explain to me why she thinks this is valuable content to share with the world I’d love to hear it. Who gives a tit about someone else’s sleeping temperatures, unless it’s your kid or a loved one you look after??

And here we are, ready for a new thread full of the comedy genius and banter Babs can only dream about 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Take first day of school pictures before the first day of school. Well then it’s not a first day of school picture 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she sleeps in her dressing gown, wakes up sweating, but I bet she is still
wearing the same sweaty pj's in her stories??!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Here we go again!
She’s so repetitive, these recaps write themselves 🤣

*Wednesday - Big trip to London so her and three other Insta mummies could take stupid photos and blow smoke up each other’s buttholes. Sure that’s exactly what Boris would describe as an essential trip.
-We got all the details about her drinks and train snacks and her riveting conversation with her mate “it’s like getting off a plane abroad”. She’s so dull and so full of herself - I’d never in a million years think anyone gave a tit about what I ate on a train.

*Thursday - pyjama stories to tell the world she was “overstimulated” yesterday so couldn’t sleep but then did get some sleep so that was good.
I mean 🙄 duck off with overstimulated, it’s lovely to see (real) friends and have a day off from being mummy and doing chores and work (not you Babs, people with real jobs). It’s a real treat for most of us, and makes people feel positive and boosts them up, but old Babs has to make a drama out of it for content. Bore off.
-7 years of YouTube so celebrating herself and how amazing she is. And how lucky the family are to have all these memories that they watch all the time. They don’t, we see waaaaay too much of her life and we know they don’t watch them. Plus, memories can be private and videos don’t have to be shared to thousands of people to make them meaningful.
-Boring drivel about candles and a Britney t shirt, then very pleased with herself because she “smashed therapy”. Mmmmmm.....I’ll reserve judgment on that because her behaviour is more manic and erratic and ridiculous than ever.
-She put her stories on FB today, which she doesn’t normally do. Not sure what that’s about considering she always thinks she has totally different audiences on each platform and doesn’t show her Insta self on FB!

*Friday - gross pit stories, moaning about bed “olympics” because of nightmares and being hot. We don’t care! 😴
-New pillows for PUS - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - and moaning they missed their daily load of washing so no school jumpers. 1 Probably crap because it’s been hot all week 2 No one cares.
And then, she had the audacity to follow that with an AD for washing powder 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ You just couldn’t make this tit up. It was just her talking crap in her best TV singsong voice 🤢 And warning us all to click our detergent away safely, when we know she puts her tablets in stupid jars. twit.
-Reel moaning about the rain. I know we’re British and we all do it but she’s been banging on about it being too hot and now she’s moaning about the rain. So predictable!
-Shutting herself away from the other three so they could watch football and she could watch EVEN MORE reality TV in peace. She’s a disgrace; just join in with your family Babs!

*Saturday - gross, eye picking sofa stories before 7am, usual weekend routine of plants and cinnamon buns 😴, loads of begs for engagement with “what are you up to” and on the Disney page “let me know your holiday plans”, pretty much noting to say but popping up through the day just cos she’s addicted. Although quieter than usual, maybe sulking over the Dolmio AD being taken down, or ASA telling her off for not labelling own product ADs, or the therapist telling her to stay away. We’ll never know!

*Sunday - usual ‘sorry if you find today hard, why don’t you stay off social media all day so I can continue to brag about how lucky I am without you all making me feel bad about it’?? Then Father’s Day posts about Rog and PUS, and how much they both love HER. She sure is the Kweeeeen of making everything about her.
Pathetic attempt at making it look like they sleep in the same bed by having PUS open presents and have his breakfast “in bed” - on Mother’s Day she got the whole kitchen turned into a Tiki lounge, he got two slices of toast.
-PUS took the kids on a climbing adventure outing, Babs sat on the sidelines and watched.
-She was spotted in the wild looking unapproachable and trailing the kids behind her.
-No vlog. As we always say, how would she even do a proper job?!?
-Telly talk

*Monday - gross pit stories to tell us she’s getting ready for mug sales tomorrow 🙄
And how does she get ready? Puts up a reel about her body, not liking everything but recognising the things that make her “hot”. Boobs, eyes and thighs in case you were wondering. Yeah I don’t see it either 🤣 It was a stupid poem again. And it’s so obvious that deep down Babs is not happy in herself at all. But she needs those “oh you’re so brave and amazing” comments!
The reel was shared by Knee Deep In Life, who is even more vulgar than our own Babs!
-Some Amazon links so you too can buy crappy tat and line Babs’ pockets while you’re at it.

*Tuesday - mug and bag launch so LOTS of photos of those across all of her pages. Well, except her actual mug page. Inexplicably, she hasn’t pushed the mugs on that page 🤷🏼‍♀️ They look cheap and tacky but are actually fairly expensive. Taking the absolute piss selling a sheet of stickers for £7! Oh and the usual “it goes to charity” but not even correctly detailing which charity. She’s a tool.
-Vlog, where all the other influencers she met up with in London showed they also have no personalities.
-AWFUL reel - her in a bucket hat, in pyjamas and a dressing gown, ‘dancing’ some weird Tik Tok type moves (WAP, dab, savage?!?) in Erin’s bedroom so when Erin walked in (still in school uniform because Babs is first in pyjamas no matter what 🙄) she was mortified. I think the point was that she’s becoming an embarrassing mum now Erin’s older but really she’s just found another way to show how inappropriate she is, how she doesn’t care about her kids’ feelings as long as she’s making content and how she has no awareness of the long term effect she may have on her children with her awful antics.

*Wednesday - gross pit stories including pointless film reviews that give no information about the film (not for kiddos) then the whole day was dedicated to painting a big chest of drawers. Yep, poor poor Babs had to spend 7 hours on it. Not days or weeks like most people would for up cycling, because you need time to dry the coats etc. But hours. It was so hard for her, bless. Looked crap. But she lost a lot of Netflix time so sympathy all round.
Tried to pretend she’s an expert with her “advice” and links (obvs, line those pockets) but if you have half a brain cell you really wouldn’t follow her for actual expertise because she’s tit at everything.

*Thursday - up early to watch the Britney Spears conservative ship hearing. Because that’s more important than sleep, washing yourself or your family. Obvs.
Then to prove she loves Britney a video selfie of her wailing along at a concert. Proving she’s a twit in public as well as at home.
Then even more “proof” in wearing her Britney t shirt with a leopard skirt (?!?) and a grid post/some stories about being a shy, awkward teen and following boy bands around. She seems to think she is the only person in the entire world who likes pop, like she invented listening to music. We’ve heard all of this before, it is NOT NEWS Babs. You aren’t showing a niche side of your personality. Plus it doesn’t add up with your being dumped by boys and all the comments your ex boyfriends made that affect how you wear your hair now…..which was it love??
-Revisit to the AD for washing tablets, thank goodness she’s on hand to show us how to do our washing 🙄 Now we know why she needed to bring up the past and make sure all of the Babettes comment for engagement!
-Stupid reel of Babs running through the house to get away from her kids and their pop its. Because God forbid she would show any interest in anything her kids want to have. Also LOL at Babs running, that’s the most exercise she’s had all year. How many things can the IC2000 say she’s running away from - PUS trying to sleep in her bed, a vegetable, a day at work……🤣 Check out the end of the last thread for some comedy genius!
-In a dress at 7pm for an evening in the garden with a friend. Who knew she had a friend?!? Bed by 9:30 tho, can’t push it too much!

*Friday - 4 stories before 7am rambling on about being cold in bed, wearing a dressing gown and waking up hot. If anyone can explain to me why she thinks this is valuable content to share with the world I’d love to hear it. Who gives a tit about someone else’s sleeping temperatures, unless it’s your kid or a loved one you look after??

And here we are, ready for a new thread full of the comedy genius and banter Babs can only dream about 🤣
And her 75th thread at that 😂🥳🥳🥳
I feel a celebration coming on,,,,,, I'm going to Bath my plants and stay in my manky dressing gown all day. Not wash, eat sweets drink cock from a can and watch Netflix while reading here and making EVERYTHING about meeeeeeeee ✌🍕🍿🎉🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Take first day of school pictures before the first day of school. Well then it’s not a first day of school picture 🧐
I took pics of my eldest when he tried his uniform on for the first time. But I don’t see the point of claiming they’re the ‘1st day’ pics 😂

'Bummy mummy' could not be a more appropriate name for Babs in my opinion. It's as if the instagrammer had viewed Babs' stories and saw the improved pics here on Tattle and assumed that was her name 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
At first I thought this thread title was tit…but then I kept reading and realised it’s something her daughter said about her and I thought ooooooooh bleeping low blow…..good one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
*a video selfie of her wailing along at a concert. Proving she’s a twit in public as well as at home”
Pmsl 😂😂

And how come she hasn’t mentioned visiting her Dad? surely perfect delayed Father’s Day content right there 🤔

• Heart
Pmsl 😂😂

And how come she hasn’t mentioned visiting her Dad? surely perfect delayed Father’s Day content right there 🤔
I think I'm subscribing to the theory that her parents have split and that's what triggered the groupon counsellor

Watched the fidget popper video again and I’m sad to say the mug cupboard of dreams is still standing 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Double jabbed does not make you invincible. Bubbles are still going down, in fact in Birmingham cases are on the rise despite a fairly high vaccine take up.
She's such a k-nob 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought she was pretty much back to normal anyway seeing as she’s either ignored or found her way around restrictions and advisories.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
D1F40D95-7BA7-4E80-9846-C86223ADACE7.png
Could have re-filmed but no, she just keeps the clip of herself having a rummage in her nose 🙄🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 634061Could have re-filmed but no, she just keeps the clip of herself having a rummage in her nose 🙄🤢
She is so gross, she's the only person on IG that regularly makes me heave 🤢.
Chanel nail varnishes, yeah so nan bought her 2 for her graduation? Never treated herself since then ? I call 🐂💩. She had green and red polish on her chipolatas last week so did she wake up with them mysteriously coloured in her sleep ? twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.