Brummy Mummy #73 Kids are for life Babs, not just for content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you are in luck, selfish Mr BonBon is watching cricket on the big telly and I am sulking and stamping my feet that it’s not Sex and the City month because it should always be about what I want after all. So I have recap time 🤣

*Thursday - claimed to have a play date but all we saw was empty packets of biscuits so could have just been her at home 🤣Boring drivel.
-Grid post about the summer of A Level study leave when she had an amazing tan and her boyfriend turned up at her nan’s. Probably fictitious as she’s also claimed before that she didn’t kiss a boy until she was 19!

*Friday - Gross pit chatter about end of half term and counting down till the summer hols begins!
-AD for a dog chew, Lucy on the bed eating 🤢 Poor old ill Lucy can’t even be left out of the Insta sell out!
-Anxiety dreams 🙄 about ex boyfriends 🙄 and trips to Costco 🙄 So then she had to go to Costco, which I’m sure was just what the kids wanted to do in half term.
-Her Disney inspired merchandise is launching soon; we’re all hoping she gets sued for copyright infringement! 🤞🏻
-Reel of her OOTD, she seems to think talking us through is it necessary. News flash - *it isn’t*
-A grid post and reel of her putting a ten year old strapless Primark dress on with no bra. She didn’t look good. And she’s literally done it for the last four summers - never anything new!

*Saturday was pit stories, a grid post about washing doormats, cinnamon rolls, “what are you up to today?” engagement beg with the added bonus of making the answers all about her and reliving her past glories.
-A day in the garden with sister Claire. ‘Cracking rack’ - FYI: it’s not cracking - hanging out of a really old swimming costume (not sure where the new ones she reeled about are 🤷🏼‍♀️) and lots of screeching to annoy the neighbours.

*Sunday - gross pit stories starting to think about summer hols and all the work she needs to do before then so she can enjoy being with the kids. LOL. The thread title says it all 🤣
-Awful vlog about going to London, except it was more about what they wore and took with them than their actual trip. Plus she was utterly useless at explaining parts of Birmingham in the video, because, well, she’s basically just utterly useless.
-AD for a gifted dress and of course an OOTD story where she talks through ruining the dress by adding a belt, high tops and a denim jacket that won’t do up. So the same as every other day! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Out shopping for sweets and clothes for Erin that were fashionable in the 90s so Babs could make it about her and relive the past. Again. Then home to watch Cruella, cos she just remembered she is meant to love Disney.
-Massive self pitying reel/post - a little compilation of the year so far with her gurning, shaking her wobbly bits, flashing her undies etc and some drivel about her babies growing up and her needing to find friends who aren’t mums of her kids’ friends, her new style, what she likes doing etc. And some stories talking about this new stage in her life and how she needs to focus on herself and her career and it’s scary when everyone around her is having babies. I mean, if anyone can enlighten me about how any of her content this year has been any different to before then please let me know because I have NOT seen it! Also I’d like to know how she has the audacity to act as though her kids growing up and the next stage of her life beginning is such a terrible trauma.

*Monday morning pit stories about how much “werk” she has to do. So much. So busy. So much work. Needs her assistant. So busy. So important. So much work. It’s a hobby at best Babs, a disgusting sell out of yourself and your family at worst.
-Some very annoyed stories about text scams telling her she had a parcel so of course she was all excited thinking she’d been sent something free and then fuming when she realised she hadn’t!🤣 She’s talked about scam e mails before, even this is recycled drivel.
-Late outfit of the day, not sure why she changed at 3pm, again talking us through adding a belt and sandals and a bag. Revolutionary.
-She went to the park after school and instead of having a lovely time with her kids she got them to film her flailing around on the exercise equipment while she pulled aggressive faces. Acting like exercise is a massive joke, when in fact she should be doing it properly and influencing others to. Like she tried to for a while when she was ‘running’ 🙄
-Some chatter about telly to end the night.

*Tuesday - weird, manic, on edge naked stories - still drunk? Medicated? Tired? Losing the plot? Who can tell? Chattering absolute crap about PUS snoring - been a while since she’s mentioned that so it was about due for a rehash. He doesn’t sleep with her, so it doesn’t actually matter right? Anyway he’s off to the docs, because that’s a priority for the NHS for sure.
-Beg for engagement/taking medical advice from strangers on Insta about the snoring, even screenshot texts to PUS because of her need to PROVE what she’s saying. What a way to live.
-AD for Kingsmill bread. Crappy and shoddy and no effort made. Standard.
-A zoom with another influencer for a podcast about body confidence. LOL🤣 “Just pose cleverly, refuse to accept you might be a different dress size, get someone to take photos from up high, add a belt, don’t worry if your jacket won’t do up, wear high tops, wear a hair band and LOADS of highlighter”. Done. Why would anyone ask Babs for her advice or opinion?!? When will these people learn??
-Evening stories, again slurred and manic and shifty eyed, talking about the snoring and a possible sleep clinic?! So less than 12 hours since it was first mentioned and he’s already seen a doctor and been told an extreme solution. Ok Babs, ok 🙄

*Wednesday - gross pit stories, showing us an extra pillow where PUS slept to prop him up. Ah it’s quite cute how much she wants us to believe he sleeps with her. And IF he does sleep there and IF he does snore, no one cares Babs!
-No Pride month suggestion - today is the 9th so yeah, couldn’t even last a fortnight doing something every day. What a lazy twit.
-Vlog - Costco haul - hate them 🤬
-A new (expensive but not actually very nice) Disney bag and a Minnie Mouse inspired swimming costume, altho no sign of the costume on her yet.
-All dressed up with ALL the make up to go out. Leave the house at 7/7:30pm?? Crazy.
Photos of people we’ve never seen before and her with a “p star martini”. Christ she really tries to be cutesy sweet on Insta doesn’t she 🤢 Altho she describes candles and storage and snacks as “sexy”. Make it make sense someone please!!

*Thursday - as you can probably guess started with pit stories and “I’m so exhausted”. Overstimulation on a night out means poor Babs can’t sleep. Bless her. 🙄 She did make me laugh admitting the dress she wore was tight on her chest - get a bigger size then love! Hope that helps 😘
-She made a Tik Tok about getting ready and going out because she is the Kweeeen of dull.
-She might start exercising again (Hi Babs 👋🏻) now she doesn’t do long “walkity walks” (excuse me while I throw my phone out of the window at that tit reappearing) -who knew walking was banned now lockdown is done?!? C25K again or get a Peleton 🤣🤣 Where is that going to go in a house the family barely fit in?!? And how will unfit Babs who can’t even climb stairs without being breathless handle an intense spin bike?!?
-Boring post about flowers (I love plants, and mugs, and Disney, and I’m the meist me who ever did me and I don’t care what anyone thinks. But I will block anyone who questions me or disagrees with me or says they don’t like something about me. So there) and wearing the MOST hideous heart shaped sunglasses. Like a massive toddler with those and a stupid hairband.
-Some evening stories about PUS trying new stuff for snoring (I started snoring at how bloody boring it is) and they’re off to a premier inn at the weekend to make all of Ethan’s dreams come true. Random!

So that will keep us entertained as we start a new thread, a Conway mini break!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So I just noticed on her stories, does it look like the small child in the photo is with them? Feels like Erin and Ethan are chasing the toddler. Is this the reason babs is so manic? Friend / family (Ste’s sister maybe) has had a baby, entered the toddler years and are breezing through it highlighting all of babs failures?

I’m probably completely wrong, but as I’m stood waiting for the washer to finish I figured I’d jump to some conclusions 😂

58902A90-30A2-4428-B8F1-A461D32185DC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well you are in luck, selfish Mr BonBon is watching cricket on the big telly and I am sulking and stamping my feet that it’s not Sex and the City month because it should always be about what I want after all. So I have recap time 🤣

*Thursday - claimed to have a play date but all we saw was empty packets of biscuits so could have just been her at home 🤣Boring drivel.
-Grid post about the summer of A Level study leave when she had an amazing tan and her boyfriend turned up at her nan’s. Probably fictitious as she’s also claimed before that she didn’t kiss a boy until she was 19!

*Friday - Gross pit chatter about end of half term and counting down till the summer hols begins!
-AD for a dog chew, Lucy on the bed eating 🤢 Poor old ill Lucy can’t even be left out of the Insta sell out!
-Anxiety dreams 🙄 about ex boyfriends 🙄 and trips to Costco 🙄 So then she had to go to Costco, which I’m sure was just what the kids wanted to do in half term.
-Her Disney inspired merchandise is launching soon; we’re all hoping she gets sued for copyright infringement! 🤞🏻
-Reel of her OOTD, she seems to think talking us through is it necessary. News flash - *it isn’t*
-A grid post and reel of her putting a ten year old strapless Primark dress on with no bra. She didn’t look good. And she’s literally done it for the last four summers - never anything new!

*Saturday was pit stories, a grid post about washing doormats, cinnamon rolls, “what are you up to today?” engagement beg with the added bonus of making the answers all about her and reliving her past glories.
-A day in the garden with sister Claire. ‘Cracking rack’ - FYI: it’s not cracking - hanging out of a really old swimming costume (not sure where the new ones she reeled about are 🤷🏼‍♀️) and lots of screeching to annoy the neighbours.

*Sunday - gross pit stories starting to think about summer hols and all the work she needs to do before then so she can enjoy being with the kids. LOL. The thread title says it all 🤣
-Awful vlog about going to London, except it was more about what they wore and took with them than their actual trip. Plus she was utterly useless at explaining parts of Birmingham in the video, because, well, she’s basically just utterly useless.
-AD for a gifted dress and of course an OOTD story where she talks through ruining the dress by adding a belt, high tops and a denim jacket that won’t do up. So the same as every other day! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Out shopping for sweets and clothes for Erin that were fashionable in the 90s so Babs could make it about her and relive the past. Again. Then home to watch Cruella, cos she just remembered she is meant to love Disney.
-Massive self pitying reel/post - a little compilation of the year so far with her gurning, shaking her wobbly bits, flashing her undies etc and some drivel about her babies growing up and her needing to find friends who aren’t mums of her kids’ friends, her new style, what she likes doing etc. And some stories talking about this new stage in her life and how she needs to focus on herself and her career and it’s scary when everyone around her is having babies. I mean, if anyone can enlighten me about how any of her content this year has been any different to before then please let me know because I have NOT seen it! Also I’d like to know how she has the audacity to act as though her kids growing up and the next stage of her life beginning is such a terrible trauma.

*Monday morning pit stories about how much “werk” she has to do. So much. So busy. So much work. Needs her assistant. So busy. So important. So much work. It’s a hobby at best Babs, a disgusting sell out of yourself and your family at worst.
-Some very annoyed stories about text scams telling her she had a parcel so of course she was all excited thinking she’d been sent something free and then fuming when she realised she hadn’t!🤣 She’s talked about scam e mails before, even this is recycled drivel.
-Late outfit of the day, not sure why she changed at 3pm, again talking us through adding a belt and sandals and a bag. Revolutionary.
-She went to the park after school and instead of having a lovely time with her kids she got them to film her flailing around on the exercise equipment while she pulled aggressive faces. Acting like exercise is a massive joke, when in fact she should be doing it properly and influencing others to. Like she tried to for a while when she was ‘running’ 🙄
-Some chatter about telly to end the night.

*Tuesday - weird, manic, on edge naked stories - still drunk? Medicated? Tired? Losing the plot? Who can tell? Chattering absolute crap about PUS snoring - been a while since she’s mentioned that so it was about due for a rehash. He doesn’t sleep with her, so it doesn’t actually matter right? Anyway he’s off to the docs, because that’s a priority for the NHS for sure.
-Beg for engagement/taking medical advice from strangers on Insta about the snoring, even screenshot texts to PUS because of her need to PROVE what she’s saying. What a way to live.
-AD for Kingsmill bread. Crappy and shoddy and no effort made. Standard.
-A zoom with another influencer for a podcast about body confidence. LOL🤣 “Just pose cleverly, refuse to accept you might be a different dress size, get someone to take photos from up high, add a belt, don’t worry if your jacket won’t do up, wear high tops, wear a hair band and LOADS of highlighter”. Done. Why would anyone ask Babs for her advice or opinion?!? When will these people learn??
-Evening stories, again slurred and manic and shifty eyed, talking about the snoring and a possible sleep clinic?! So less than 12 hours since it was first mentioned and he’s already seen a doctor and been told an extreme solution. Ok Babs, ok 🙄

*Wednesday - gross pit stories, showing us an extra pillow where PUS slept to prop him up. Ah it’s quite cute how much she wants us to believe he sleeps with her. And IF he does sleep there and IF he does snore, no one cares Babs!
-No Pride month suggestion - today is the 9th so yeah, couldn’t even last a fortnight doing something every day. What a lazy twit.
-Vlog - Costco haul - hate them 🤬
-A new (expensive but not actually very nice) Disney bag and a Minnie Mouse inspired swimming costume, altho no sign of the costume on her yet.
-All dressed up with ALL the make up to go out. Leave the house at 7/7:30pm?? Crazy.
Photos of people we’ve never seen before and her with a “p star martini”. Christ she really tries to be cutesy sweet on Insta doesn’t she 🤢 Altho she describes candles and storage and snacks as “sexy”. Make it make sense someone please!!

*Thursday - as you can probably guess started with pit stories and “I’m so exhausted”. Overstimulation on a night out means poor Babs can’t sleep. Bless her. 🙄 She did make me laugh admitting the dress she wore was tight on her chest - get a bigger size then love! Hope that helps 😘
-She made a Tik Tok about getting ready and going out because she is the Kweeeen of dull.
-She might start exercising again (Hi Babs 👋🏻) now she doesn’t do long “walkity walks” (excuse me while I throw my phone out of the window at that tit reappearing) -who knew walking was banned now lockdown is done?!? C25K again or get a Peleton 🤣🤣 Where is that going to go in a house the family barely fit in?!? And how will unfit Babs who can’t even climb stairs without being breathless handle an intense spin bike?!?
-Boring post about flowers (I love plants, and mugs, and Disney, and I’m the meist me who ever did me and I don’t care what anyone thinks. But I will block anyone who questions me or disagrees with me or says they don’t like something about me. So there) and wearing the MOST hideous heart shaped sunglasses. Like a massive toddler with those and a stupid hairband.
-Some evening stories about PUS trying new stuff for snoring (I started snoring at how bloody boring it is) and they’re off to a premier inn at the weekend to make all of Ethan’s dreams come true. Random!

So that will keep us entertained as we start a new thread, a Conway mini break!
Will there be a bathroom floor meltdown?
Will there be a come pack with me where we see her cram packs of tissues, plastic tat toys, sweets and more sweets into a kids back pack?
Will it involve a theme park?
Will she take a few days off for the safety of the kids and ONLY disclose the top secret location of the P Inn once they've returned?
Will Kenny's snoring keep them ALL awake?
Will the new Red Swimming Cossie see the light of day?
So many questions I'm rabid with excitement 🤣🙌🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ethan’s thrown a fit cos he’s sick of Jizz Jus-roll at the weekends and has demanded a Premier Inn break for a decent breakfast! 🤣 While I wish this were true I suspect there will be an ad coming up soon. Could she have a freebie Premier Inn trip? Is Ste coming or will he left to decorate/ gardening/binge on Grindr?!
Bet there’s more to this than just Ethan loving Premier Inn. She’s read on here that her blatant favouritism of the non triple threat is so obvious and is now trying prove she adores him buying saying his biggest wish is a premier inn trip so that’s what they’re doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s blocked me from Facebook obvs spent time searching after blocking me from Instagram my usernames are not very similar winder if this is important week she’s been up to….head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So I just noticed on her stories, does it look like the small child in the photo is with them? Feels like Erin and Ethan are chasing the toddler. Is this the reason babs is so manic? Friend / family (Ste’s sister maybe) has had a baby, entered the toddler years and are breezing through it highlighting all of babs failures?

I’m probably completely wrong, but as I’m stood waiting for the washer to finish I figured I’d jump to some conclusions 😂

View attachment 611890
I thought the same, looks like they're together

Reactions: 8
Brilliant recap 😁👍

Couple of things from the last thread -

@shazbev - sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it 💖 sending you lots of love and hugs 😘

@ladydoodle - congratulations on the new job 😘😘 good example to Babs of what hard werk really is 👏

So this evening how the duck is she wearing PJ's and a fluffy dressing gown?? I'm wearing a strappy vest and loose trousers and I'm sweating 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Whoever jist said about her wanting to be a shop not merch really reminded me of motherland hygge tagged. It's a store!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does he not have a phone he can watch it on?
And a shoe cupboard to sit in 🤣🤷‍♀️

Ethan’s thrown a fit cos he’s sick of Jizz Jus-roll at the weekends and has demanded a Premier Inn break for a decent breakfast! 🤣 While I wish this were true I suspect there will be an ad coming up soon. Could she have a freebie Premier Inn trip? Is Ste coming or will he left to decorate/ gardening/binge on Grindr?!
Bet there’s more to this than just Ethan loving Premier Inn. She’s read on here that her blatant favouritism of the non triple threat is so obvious and is now trying prove she adores him buying saying his biggest wish is a premier inn trip so that’s what they’re doing!
Yep, I said this earlier, definitely an Ad or gifted.

Reactions: 8
Brilliant as ever @BonBon27 👏 👏
Booking a premier inn break just for the breakfast! :oops:
For someone who loves to spreadeagle across the bed in just her pants when it's hot, how is she not sweating her tits off in those pyjamas AND dressing gown!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.