Brummy Mummy #71 Keb-ABBA’s striptease: nil points!

Where does PUS sleep?

• double bed with Babs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Slow cooker

Votes: 52 14.8%
  • Shoe cupboard

Votes: 37 10.5%
  • Top top sofa bed

Votes: 157 44.6%
  • Single mattress in one of the kids’ bedrooms

Votes: 89 25.3%
  • Shed

Votes: 26 7.4%
  • He doesn’t sleep, he is a robot

Votes: 48 13.6%
  • Utility cupboard

Votes: 23 6.5%
  • Bath

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • Somewhere else

Votes: 15 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@AliceInWanderLost had the thread suggestion with the most votes. Well done, it’s brilliant 🤣

@BonBon27 have you got a recap for us please, you are very good at them.

we haven’t had a poll for a while so thought we could have a guess at where PUS sleeps.

Reactions: 19
Happy to oblige with a recap!

*Saturday was cleaning (and sniffing a duster?!) in pyjamas, followed by an awful reel of her stroking herself while doing the BLOODY Maui rap from Moana. How. Many. Times?

*A small mention of the awful events in Palestine but with no clear understanding of what’s happening. Obvs. Just rehashing other influencers’ posts.

*Still churning out days and days of content about how often she washes her hair/using dry shampoo. She really has no clue how to look after herself properly or what products will actually help keep her hair/skin looking fresh (LOL. Does anything about Babs bring the word “fresh to mind?? No. No it does not!)

*Sunday all dressed up in a jumpsuit (size 18, FYI) with full make up on and boobs out to sit outside in the rain and have lunch. Made out to be a big deal so she wouldn’t have to cook, but PUS does that and they’ve had other meals out so Babnocchio at her best again.

*Long and boring vlog bragging about how much Disney merch and clothing she’s got to organise.

*Laminator love (taking a joke and going OTT with it. As per) and laminating things for the cruise. Which is a good couple of months away at least 🙄 But this is Babs so she’ll be laminating Halloween signs and Christmas lists before the month is out.

*Tooth ache. Oh how we have heard about the tooth ache. Every. Morning.

*Tuesday she was round to see The Reading Residence, with chocolate biscuits in hand. They’re a cure for toothache then I guess?? She’s also been to Starbucks, so really easing back into normal life slowly 🙄

*A grid post about someone telling her they liked her outfit - strange how she has so many run ins with kind people who have a lot to chat about, who always compliment her, and then she shares it so the Babettes can compliment her! 🤔

*Very tired and emosh and doing her best to still speak to her fans on Weds morning even though she was so scared about the dentist. Bless.
Distracted herself/upped her engagement numbers with a poll about films though, so she soldiers on despite her trauma. Didn’t tell us who won tho. Classic Babs.

*Vlog about the office/loft being decorated with no useful information but entertainment at least for the IC2000 to play I spy and see what tit she has (IE tote bags that she’ll be peddling soon and all her important files on us trolls 🤣)

*AD for Dolmio stir in sauce, loved by students the world over! It was so tit it was entertaining, go and watch it if you haven’t - wooden PUS, treating the kids like babies, telling the world to “bung” the sauce on and add basil to be “fancy”. Not to mention continuity errors and awful acting 🤣 What a treat.
Altho it’s not really funny when you remember she gets paid a fair amount for rubbish like this, while other more useful people work much harder and don’t earn half as much. The world we live in is messed up!

*Thursday saw a new reel of adding belts to any outfits you don’t feel comfortable in. So yeah, body confident a-go-go. If you’re worried about your tummy, your boobs, looking frumpy etc then you aren’t confident now, are you?? There was a lot of boob grabbing and tummy wobbling and general grossness. I’m not sure exactly what has made her think she’s some kind of fashion guru or that she’s in a place to dish out advice, but she really needs to stop. Now.

*Someone in the house to visit Thursday evening - making out no one had visited yet (okaaaaaay) and she was so excited she could poo. Lovely.

*She was on antibiotics and still banging on about the tooth.

*More mundane day to day crap no one cares about. Including the Flora tub 😴

*Friday night reel, some kind of strip tease, lots of touching herself and close ups of her feet and general grossness. Just put your pyjamas on without seeing it as a way to get praise, attention and fake love from your followers FFS. There definitely needs to be some kind of intervention, she’s lost the plot.

*Saturday AD - Erin taking centre stage (cringe, bless her) and all the family involved so Studio would give them dressing gowns. Mate, buy a dressing gown yourself and save your family some dignity 🤦🏼‍♀️

*Eurovision excitement, OTT with flags and sweets and banging on about having her mum in the house for the first time (and if you believe that, you believe anything). Kids were allowed to stay up! Madness. But all in bed by 10, mum and sis kicked out, Babs claiming it was because of the kids but she was clearly drunk and put to bed with eyeliner smudged round her face 🙄🤣Then she won’t bother watching the result, despite being such a HUGE fan. So weird. Just an excuse for bunting and sweets I guess.

*Sunday, as predicted by Tattle, was the shock that the kids were still asleep at 8am. Because every time they stay up for something, she’s shocked the next day when they sleep later. twit.

*Lots of Disney posts on the Bibidibobbidibull page, she’s postponed her DLP trip and WDW is next year now. LOL.

*Boring vlog, including a Hello Fresh AD. She’s just taking the piss now with what she’ll advertise, we know no fresh cooking goes on in their house.

*Grid post about PUS putting up with her “love” of Eurovision and going to new supermarkets for date day.....well it has been at least a week since she’s pulled him out for engagement, and she seems to have this constant need to prove how much he ADORES her. No one cares, if you’re happily married that should be enough for you without needing strangers to admire you for it. But then would brands let her do (crappy) ADs without good engagement numbers, and what gets better numbers than her woe is me/how lucky am I posts?!? Babs clearly can’t think of any content that would! Oh, apart from polls when she can be arsed and this new “realistic” obsession she has with reels, but that will soon stop when she can’t be bothered or runs out of ideas.

*Monday morning saw more face rubbing from the pit as she moaned about her teeth some more.

And so here we begin a new thread, where you will find more original content, jokes, comments and pictures than you will ever find on Emma’s Instagram. She is certainly the kweeeeeen of repeating dull content, I’ll give her that! Oh and she’s still a size 18 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Excellent recap @BonBon27 !
Well, I just had a look at her bibidi crappy Disney page cos it came up as a suggested page.
She really is a cow- she posts “sadly you’d not get any of the lovely offers during Easter which is when we are booked!” Ffs!! So SHE is so bleeping special she gets great offers but come along the rest of you poor unimportant people. Tell me if you’re going -I need tbe engagement to get lots of of free stuff.

She is the biggest ugliest witch. I really think she is one of the most disgusting ignorant women on Instagram. Doesn’t give a crap about anyone but herself- not even her kids..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Excellent recap @BonBon27 !
Well, I just had a look at her bibidi crappy Disney page cos it came up as a suggested page.
She really is a cow- she posts “sadly you’d not get any of the lovely offers during Easter which is when we are booked!” Ffs!! So SHE is so bleeping special she gets great offers but come along the rest of you poor unimportant people. Tell me if you’re going -I need tbe engagement to get lots of of free stuff.

She is the biggest ugliest witch. I really think she is one of the most disgusting ignorant women on Instagram. Doesn’t give a crap about anyone but herself- not even her kids..
No, she means she hasn't got the offer either, it's just yet again badly written by her cos she's that thick. She said it in a Story the day it came out I think.

Reactions: 10
4301B9F5-314D-4F56-837C-D415BD83758D.jpeg

Just leaving this here. Since I’ve seen it, it’s only fair you all do as well.

Off to scrub my eyes out, happy Monday everyone 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She 100% pulls the faces for tattle, why the hell would she post a pic looking so awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m tempted to take some classic Emma gurns magnets to decorate our cruise door with, just in case she’s on our cruise 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m just having a conversation in another thread about Jess on the plus size. Does anybody else follow her too? I was so disappointed when I found out that Jess started following The Pig, as well.
But now I’m starting realise that they are both as desperate as each other. It’s no wonder they like each other. Or, well, they do in Instagram life. As I know that Emma, The Pig, would not give Jess the time of day in real life! 🐽

Reactions: 5
I’m tempted to take some classic Emma gurns magnets to decorate our cruise door with, just in case she’s on our cruise 😂
U should do loads and randomly put them all over the ship, like hidden mickeys, but fugly as hell! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On her new post about getting older (yawn, another band wagon) she says she released her first book at 42, her FIRST book. Surely there isn’t another one! 😳 also says by 50 she will rule the world!! Dream on Gollum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh fab the Babettes are in for another swimsuit reel treat! She’s bought another one 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jumping on another bandwagon re the Friends reunion & ageism debate. Oh duck off Babs & get off your soapbox.

Reactions: 14
Christ her post about ageing😡😡😡😡The way shes written it makes anyone think she’s talking about being in your 70’s etc. She‘s ONLY 43 although looks at least 10 years older due to alcohol, tit diet, zero exercise and not drinking water.
She is so CRAP at writing anything - she just comes across as patronising.
We all know your face has aged Babs you stupid bint- you post ENDLESS close ups of your ugly gurning face every single bleeping day.
And although we KNOW she reads here already this just confirms it cos her nose veins were mentioned here and there is frequent mention of her disgusting greasy skin and pores!
Hi Emma 👋. You are a muppet- hope that helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have never heard a grown woman moan so much about toothache in all my years. Give it a rest Bab. I presume she's paying privately for her dental treatment as last year one of my back molars broke in half whilst eating ice cream -of all things and cannot get an appointment with my NHS dentist for love nor money. As for her last grid post I suspect young Emma would be horrified by the state of 43 year old Emma...and I think we all know Emma has written down those ideas for half term activities not the kids !!!!

Reactions: 14
I’m sure her new post is because Louise recently posted about getting Botox. She just has to compete, doesn’t she. She has to keep proving that she’s better than everyone.

Reactions: 12
I’m just having a conversation in another thread about Jess on the plus size. Does anybody else follow her too? I was so disappointed when I found out that Jess started following The Pig, as well.
But now I’m starting realise that they are both as desperate as each other. It’s no wonder they like each other. Or, well, they do in Instagram life. As I know that Emma, The Pig, would not give Jess the time of day in real life! 🐽
Yes I do. They are suddenly all up in each other’s comments as well. Honestly makes me sick

Reactions: 7
You can get older (I’m same age as her) but also make the best of yourself - get hair properly coloured, exercise, drink lots of water, eat well and sod it get Botox if you want! She seems to use it as a reason to give up on your appearance and health when it’s the opposite you should do more. Particularly when it comes to food and exercise. Her self esteem must be rock bottom to constantly seek the validation she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.