Brummy Mummy #7 Instagram strops gives old Brummy the trots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spelling, grammar and punctuation in the message from 'Paul' just about sums it up really, doesn't it? It's fake, or she is being managed by idiots šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they prosecute someone it would be interesting to take it to the press.

ā€˜Mummy Blogger sues random punter with a different view!ā€™
It's such a moot point. They'd have to go to a high court to get the IP and email of a user. That would only be allowed if a user was threatening and presented a risk, but long before that tattle admin would report a user to the police if they were a risk.

The only tool they have is to lie and threaten people. Thankfully everyone here can see right through that.

The police are busy trying to remove extremist content from the internet, not some mummy vlogger that shares her life and doesn't want people commenting on what she makes public. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She just doesnā€™t realise that teachers who work part time couldnā€™t afford to save for the amount of holidays she takes. She could pay herself ZERO if she wanted because everything else counts as savings. Savings which she uses to pay for things other people have to use their actual salary for.

Reactions: 9
The 'part-time salary' part is deliberately misleading.

She has had a registered company (BrummyMummy Ltd) since December 2018. She will be paying herself a minimal salary for TAX REASONS, and instead paying herself dividends at a later date.

Shameless.

Reactions: 22
The 'part-time salary' part is deliberately misleading.

She has had a registered company (BrummyMummy Ltd) since December 2018. She will be paying herself a minimal salary for TAX REASONS, and instead paying herself dividends at a later date.

Shameless.
Does she have to share her profits as such ?

Reactions: 2
And in todayā€™s news......Stephen has a new car. Itā€™s posher than the last one. Whilst walking towards it, Emma has her nose so high in the air, Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t do a backwards flip šŸ˜³ (not that she could with her debilitating spine issues......).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quick post and delete from Emmaā€™s management there? šŸ§
Shame as I wanted to call him out on his lie as he said heā€™s been monitoring the threads for a few weeks whereas babs has told us heā€™s been monitoring them for months? šŸ¤”šŸ™„

thing is its not really harassment if she doesn't go out of her way to look here and play up to what is said. She makes her own bed.
I noticed Paul canā€™t even spell harassment correctly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can admin confirm if ā€œPaulā€ deleted his comment or was it removed by admin??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just looked at her latest vlog on YouTube and noticed sheā€™s liked and commented on the comments. I thought Stephen monitored her YouTube?

Stop telling lies babs.

Oh and sheā€™s posted the link to Erinā€™s channel asking for subscribers šŸ™„

Can admin confirm if ā€œPaulā€ deleted his comment or was it removed by admin??
Admin already confirmed they deleted it. Think it was mentioned a few pages back.

Reactions: 7
And in todayā€™s news......Stephen has a new car. Itā€™s posher than the last one. Whilst walking towards it, Emma has her nose so high in the air, Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t do a backwards flip [emoji15] (not that she could with her debilitating spine issues......).
I would have been so tempted to say loudly ā€˜oh whats that smell? Smells like someone didnā€™t shower this morning after sleeping naked with a sweaty crack last nightā€™ walking past her.

So relatable, pays herself a part time wage while her other half has a full time wage and uses HER savings (as she said it was HERS not his) on multiple Disney holidays a year. Good luck with the blogging and vlogging gig is up when youā€™ve pissed all your savings up the wall on holidays, then dealing with kids moaning they canā€™t go to Disney twice a year anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Donā€™t know how I feel about the ā€œrelatableā€ stuff. Nothing is ever going to be relatable to everyone. I find it unrelatable when she shops at home bargains or Poundland, but the multiple holidays are relatable to me personally, ā€œmy savings go on Disney tripsā€ is definitely something Iā€™ve said recently. But I donā€™t have kids so I donā€™t relate to that side of things. Unless you have exactly the same income and lifestyle as an influencer theyā€™re never going to be fully relatable to you šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Sorry - Late to the party - Was that photo of her on the bed wearing nothing but knickers REALLY necessary?!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Oh babs, if you want to pretend to be your management team at least spellcheck your stuff.

Also, if you want to threaten legal action maybe have a look at the law? You canā€™t even name what you want to take someone to court for!

Invasion of privacy? Maybe have a look at the Human Rights Act 1998. Iā€™m guessing you think the specifics about ā€œan individual has the right to have their private life and information protectedā€ applies to only to you and big bad Tattle are going against that? News flash. Guess who else that includes? Your children.

Defamation? Maybe have a look at the Defamation Act 2013. Iā€™m guessing you think itā€™s harming your brand and can be claimed against, but check out that part about honest opinion.

Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™d welcome the opportunity to be a test case. Iā€™m fairly certain I would win. Especially when a defamation case has to be heard in front of a jury. So if youā€™d like my address for issuing papers, drop me a DM. Like you though, I probably wonā€™t read it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Relatable ?
Even that free trip to the theatre to see Annie might not be relatable to some ! Theatre tickets arenā€™t cheap
How much gifted stuff these instagramners receive ! Why donā€™t they donate some of them to genuine people that would really appreciate it / canā€™t afford it ... they could still advertise it / get the credit for it ?
Her family get multiple gifted holidays and days out ... her children might appreciate helping others ?

Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve started following a lovely blogger called Organised Motherhood that I saw mentioned on Mrs Meldrumā€™s thread. She has done a few stories about vloggers like Brummy. She says she has never had a negative comment. She gets no trolls. She also doesnā€™t show her kids faces in vlogs or on insta and she doesnā€™t even state their names.

Brummy and all the others like her feature their kids too heavily but then canā€™t take the criticism for exposing them.
I love organised motherhood. Sheā€™s just lovely

Reactions: 8
My partner and I were discussing holidays when we have kids in the future, it's pretty much a given that we'll be going on scummy The Sun caravan holidays and maybe abroad every 2-3 years if we can afford it. That's a NORMAL family holiday plan that is actually affordable, none of this Disney every year crap
Disney several times a year.

She will have been THREE times this year. Relatable Babs.

Maybe I'm rubbish at maths but I'm struggling to see how 1.5 salaries could afford Disney three times in a year. Jog on Babs

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m a plus sized, I see this as boosting are plus size confidence, it is her sense of humour. I work in a acute mental health ward, and am a safeguarding lead for where I work and this would not even make the referral stage. Sorry Iā€™m just trying to see it for what it is.
I hate the term "plus sized" She's an 18 which most stores do as standard these days.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.