Brummy Mummy #7 Instagram strops gives old Brummy the trots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the thing there clear evidence.
I know Rebecca meldrums forgets what shes said and done in the past
With brummy posting this yesterday cant she not see people are not being mean trolls.
My mum lives too far away and cant remember especially holidays when i had time to chill and watch tv.
She make it sound so immature and naughty as she thinks its funny.
Its really sad you lieing to mum/partner who have taken the kids on pretence you going to do some work instead you squander it on netfkix and chill.
Shows shee dishonest with poor work ethic.
Agree, the joke is all on Stephen! She’s always been like it towards him though. She’s selfish, lazy & he needs to give her a kick up the arse pronto! 😾

Reactions: 8
Agree, the joke is all on Stephen! She’s always been like it towards him though. She’s selfish, lazy & he needs to give her a kick up the arse pronto! 😾
Its like fod always playing the hapless dad.
Shes always acting silly and saying busted it shes doing something she shouldent jjsy for funny engagement. Its not remotely funny and i would never treat my husband as crap as she does.

Reactions: 6
So Erin’s back and not o Kt is Erin back she’s announcing where she’s going with her nan 😡
I thought she didn’t tell people where she was in real time. She has very clearly just said they will be in Birmingham library with their nan.
Even if it’s not Birmingham library it would take a genius to figure out a library close to them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
So Erin’s back and not o Kt is Erin back she’s announcing where she’s going with her nan 😡
I thought she didn’t tell people where she was in real time. She has very clearly just said they will be in Birmingham library with their nan.
Even if it’s not Birmingham library it would take a genius to figure out a library close to them 🤦🏼‍♀️
You're so right. It makes no sense, on holiday she said she wouldn't say where they stayed until they had left so she must have some grasp of the notion

Reactions: 13
The staggering amount of stupidity from brummy but so many are careless over their children safety on Instagram.
As insta stories are real time.

Reactions: 12
So we all knew that it wouldn’t last, but I thought it was last a little bit longer! Well done Emma for advertising where your children will be today, yet out everybody else that puts your children at risk 🤷🏼‍♀️. Well done for yet another full frontal picture, when you have been told time and time again about sites your daughters pictures are appearing on! Well done for proving that your children are your biggest cash cow and you have absolutely nothing to give without pimping them out to the world. What a “good” mum you are.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Is anyone else waiting for the day that Stephen is laid up with a proper dose of the flu, or needs a recuperation period after a (minor, non life threatening) procedure and she actually has to run the house ON HER OWN?? Every couple and family do these things differently, but it 100% comes across like she does almost nothing, then complains about the few things she does do. I know it's a shock to the system to have your kids home every day for 6 weeks when you are used to them being at school, but surely the beauty of her "job" is that she can plan around them? I'm self employed, working from home, and work 2-3 hours either am or pm depending what else we might have planned that day. I will then work again in the evening usually. I also deliberately reduce my workload as much as possible for the 6 weeks holiday!!

So disappointed to see that post!! And yeah- how smart to announce your kids whereabouts!!

Reactions: 14
So looking today at her post about woe me in bed again! She has deleted any criticism, which I thought wasn't attacking but constructive criticism gets deleted. No wonder gossip forums are set up and echoing what Messiah said the other day about there voices aren't heard. If she is a business as such she should listen to all but oh no she has to live in her little influencer bubble where everyone must kiss her ass and rub her MASSIVE ego!

Reactions: 15
"When is the next planet Erin video out? My daughter is desperate to watch another one and keeps watching the current 2 videos over and over again!
Hope you have a great day in London! You’ll smash it 😘"

Urgh shame on her audience for encouraging it!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s excited about buying more Disney mugs 🙄 remember when she said she was going to stop buying so many mugs and limit herself to one mug per holiday? Yet she now says ‘mugs’!

"When is the next planet Erin video out? My daughter is desperate to watch another one and keeps watching the current 2 videos over and over again!
Hope you have a great day in London! You’ll smash it 😘"

Urgh shame on her audience for encouraging it!
That’s probably one of Brummy’s accounts!

So looking today at her post about woe me in bed again! She has deleted any criticism, which I thought wasn't attacking but constructive criticism gets deleted.
I can still see the posts that criticised her?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Where she has asked for “ what people want to see” on her IG I’ve said that I want her to stop sexualising everything, stop moaning she works FT and to get out of bed !! Maybe if we all sent her something she might get the hint lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So...does anyone else find cheese and crackers sexy???
I bloody love cheese and crackers, but I can’t say I’ve ever found them sexual. Except those dreams where Jason Momoa delivers them to me naked (“dad bod” and all) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.