Brummy Mummy #7 Instagram strops gives old Brummy the trots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a shame you can't post pictures on insta comments. Then maybe screenshots of tattle could be posted to show her fans what was really said. Sure there's been a few negative comments about her eyebrows but this thread is mostly full of "please be more aware about the content you are posting about your children and think about how your posts will effect you and your family in the future"

Reactions: 14
All she'd need to say is thank you for bringing it to her attention, just a small message on here and most of us i'm sure would be supportive of the action being taken to keep the kids safe. Instead she chooses to demonise us and the concern is so genuine.

Reactions: 12
I read the replies to her Facebook rant. Lots of them mentioning how this has also happened to Mrs Meldrum and part time working mummy 🤔
Yes i read that too proves my theory.
Mrs meldrums troll post tagged sacconejolys
Then she deleted it after doxxing again and saying its served its purpose.
They already said they have a private chat group and support one another with engagement strategy as worked so well the last time.

Reactions: 4
I posted on here last night (I think) that all we wanted was for her to give us a nod that she was dealing with it! But oh no!!!!! In true Emma style she has to go and (potentially) set up something on here pretending to be Paul, threaten allsorts of action and have a melt down on her social media about how her management have had no choice but to bring stuff to her attention that's been talked about on here! Yes, yes it has been talked about on here, from a concerned for your kids point of view, not exactly how you've lead your 🐏🐑 to believe at all, is it Emma!!!! You really are getting yourself in a mess Bab, please have the summer off,,,,,, Go on all your holidays! Show your kids what it's like for a child who's Mum is not constantly acting up for the gram!!!! You never know, you might even like it!

Reactions: 14
Hang on, the other week she was raving therapy had totally changed her/her mindset and she no longer worries about trolls (lots of snug moral posts) she was sooo happy blah blah....which is it? I can’t keep up! She will never change that part of her because she cares so much what people think and can’t stand it when people don’t like her. She can pretend all she likes, but this job will continue to make her more and more paranoid as she is not thick skinned enough to deal with it. That’s why all these confident posts annoy me as they’re fake and put up purely for likes. She said she wouldn’t get in a pool for a swimming party and Stephen ‘always does those’ so she obviously doesn’t practice what she preaches. Give it up Emma before you lose your marbles completely. You know you’ve lost your grip on what’s acceptable when you let your 8 year old have her own channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I decided to reverse image some other accounts with children and I haven't found any others on sites. This makes me wonder if its the tags that she uses as she often uses sexual. Maybe this is drawing the wrong kind to her channel

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Those replies on her Facebook 🤢 it's embarrassing these grown adults fawning over an advertisment. If she couldn't be paid handsomely for easy work she wouldn't do it. All she cares about is the engagement.

Are people so lacking in friends and connections that they want to consider a saleswoman a friend?

Reactions: 15
Yes, it’s not nice to read negative comments about yourself online or be sent horrible messages.
Yes, it’s not nice to find out your images are being misused but you know what you do? Delete any images of your children off your SM pages, address the main issue and take a break from SM and assess your brand and what image you want to portray online.

Instead of messaging Emma about our concerns as she clearly ignores them or twists it, we should be contacting Paul (as he so graciously told us to do earlier) and see if anything happens

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Brummydaddy has gone
Yes they’re rejoicing saying ‘don’t mess with us’ and Brummy came on to thank them and to say Stephen is also thankful!

I reckon someone gave her the advice if a certain number of people keep reporting it then they’ll take it down which is why she got her sheep involved!

Reading what they were all saying about brummydaddy was worse than what is written here. Double standards!

Reactions: 9
I’m laughing that one of her sheep commented she’s reported him brummydaddy) and sent HIM a few messages [emoji1787]

So they believe it’s actually a man pretending to be her husband? [emoji1787]
I thought that person was saying that one of her sheep had sent messages and that sending hate wasn't okay, essentially brummy had redirected the hate?

Reactions: 6
Imagine being so incredibly stupid that you don’t understand a bleeping PARODY account?!

No wonder these mindless idiots blindly follow the likes of Emma. They are all as thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.