Brummy Mummy #68 You can’t polish a turd, but you can give it a centre parting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh my first thread title. Aren’t i amazing! So clever and witty! Just little old me!!
Oh sorry yes you too @Lady Doodle and @Monkeybum 😉 😉
BUT ITS ALL ABOUT MEEE! I want to thank my year 8 boyfriend because if he hadn’t dumped me after going to the cinema I might not have been this amazing today!! 😂😂

And just in time for the ASOS haul!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Love the title! A recap for you all...

*Milked content out of poor Erin and her neck again

*Put her foot in it over Prince Philip’s funeral when commenting how she loves the pomp and ceremony - not really appropriate for the occasion.

*Claimed Sunday was their first day out in a year, because she’s an idiot who can’t remember her own lies. Drayton Manor for the 2nd time in the Easter hols it seems......she didn’t actually tell her followers, just did the annoying close photos not giving much away trick 🙄 but was spotted!

Also made the family stop on a main road to take photos by rape seed. Content over everything!

*Crap AD about bread....using the kids and trying to be a toddler mum who has to make totally different lunches as the kids don’t get on and don’t want the same things.

*Kids back to school fairly fuss-free for once, loads of boring and pointless stories about absolutely nothing because she was home alone.

*Hair cut in a salon - hoorah 🎉 Not getting the colour sorted - booooo 👎🏻
Managed to bang on ALL day, and into the next morning, about her bloody centre parting. It looked tit because she didn’t get her roots done, and we know it won’t last. Honestly the way she went on you would have thought she’d shaved her head 🙄 I didn’t know she could get more annoying, but turns out she can. She really can.

*Rehashed and repeated content about striped tops and whether words lose meaning when you say them a lot 😴😴😴😴

*Primark haul vlog - I personally hate hauls enough as it is but I hate them even more in Covid times 😡

*Inane and boring crap about packed lunches, sitting on the sofa, crappy (and most likely made up) dreams, hair dye (with a comment to us about how she does it at home - Hi Babs 👋🏻), sheds, biscuits, broken pegs and her feet squeezed into sandals because it’s sunny, even tho it’s around 12 degrees max.

*Seriously, she’s on one right now. Since she’s been back from her “week off” we’ve had her in Spanx because she can wear what she wants, her and PUS by the side of the road chattering on about how he loves and encourages her, her boobs out to show how confident she is, the bloody centre parting debacle, Disney sunglasses describing her love for her kids who are growing too quickly, and some tit about sitting in a photo, which she reckons she never feels comfortable doing even though they’re all over her grid, while PUS said “you go girl” as he stood on a chair to get a good angle. Yeah, ok. Just get to duck Babs, or at least if you’re gonna stick around get some NEW content!

*Day out in Stratford with her sister and kids - who still love a bubble wand at 8 and 10 apparently 🙄. Babs was spotted by our lovely @LadyDoodle being pushy and brash 🤣

*Awful poses in pyjamas cleaning her skirting boards. A lot of Tattlers lost their lunch 🤢 And then we lost our breakfasts when she posted the next morning in the same pyjamas 🤢 If you sleep in pyjamas, get up and clean your house, then surely the next logical step is to shower and get dressed. Even if you put clean pyjamas on after! But to sleep, clean, hang out all day and then sleep again in the same pair?!? Ew.

*She’s “excited” to get her first jab soon - again with the inappropriate wording/way of looking at things.

*Mysterious deleting of a post on Monday morning, of PUS helping with her hair while she did yet another bloody peace sign. We’re not sure why that was deleted when she posts SO much other crap, the IC20 have their thinking caps on 🕵🏻

*Shes still a size 18. In everything. Ever. She’s even going to try a Topshop 18 🤣
She’s still gross in the mornings, lazy in the days and drunk in the evenings.
She’s still brag brag brag, blah blah blah, bore bore bore!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

*Put her foot in it over Prince Philip’s funeral when commenting how she loves the pomp and ceremony - not really appropriate for the occasion.

*Claimed Sunday was their first day out in a year, because she’s an idiot who can’t remember her own lies. Drayton Manor for the 2nd time in the Easter hols it seems......she didn’t actually tell her followers, just did the annoying close photos not giving much away trick 🙄 but was spotted!

Also made the family stop on a main road to take photos by rape seed. Content over everything!

*Crap AD about bread....using the kids and trying to be a toddler mum who has to make totally different lunches as the kids don’t get on and don’t want the same things.

*Kids back to school fairly fuss-free for once, loads of boring and pointless stories about absolutely nothing because she was home alone.

Managed to bang on ALL day, and into the next morning, about her bloody centre parting. It looked tit because she didn’t get her roots done, and we know it won’t last. Honestly the way she went on you would have thought she’d shaved her head 🙄 I didn’t know she could get more annoying, but turns out she can. She really can.

*Rehashed and repeated content about striped tops and whether words lose meaning when you say them a lot 😴😴😴😴

*Primark haul vlog - I personally hate hauls enough as it is but I hate them even more in Covid times 😡

*Inane and boring crap about packed lunches, sitting on the sofa, crappy (and most likely made up) dreams, hair dye (with a comment to us about how she does it at home - Hi Babs 👋🏻), sheds, biscuits, broken pegs and her feet squeezed into sandals because it’s sunny, even tho it’s around 12 degrees max.

*Seriously, she’s on one right now. Since she’s been back from her “week off” we’ve had her in Spanx because she can wear what she wants, her and PUS by the side of the road chattering on about how he loves and encourages her, her boobs out to show how confident she is, the bloody centre parting debacle, Disney sunglasses describing her love for her kids who are growing too quickly, and some tit about sitting in a photo, which she reckons she never feels comfortable doing even though they’re all over her grid, while PUS said “you go girl” as he stood on a chair to get a good angle. Yeah, ok. Just get to duck Babs, or at least if you’re gonna stick around get some NEW content!

*Day out in Stratford with her sister and kids - who still love a bubble wand at 8 and 10 apparently 🙄. Babs was spotted by our lovely @LadyDoodle being pushy and brash 🤣

*Awful poses in pyjamas cleaning her skirting boards. A lot of Tattlers lost their lunch 🤢 And then we lost our breakfasts when she posted the next morning in the same pyjamas 🤢 If you sleep in pyjamas, get up and clean your house, then surely the next logical step is to shower and get dressed. Even if you put clean pyjamas on after! But to sleep, clean, hang out all day and then sleep again in the same pair?!? Ew.

*She’s “excited” to get her first jab soon - again with the inappropriate wording/way of looking at things.

*Mysterious deleting of a post on Monday morning, of PUS helping with her hair while she did yet another bloody peace sign. We’re not sure why that was deleted when she posts SO much other crap, the IC20 have their thinking caps on 🕵🏻

*Shes still a size 18. In everything. Ever. She’s even going to try a Topshop 18 🤣
Loving the reminder that I saw her in the wild 🤣🤣🤣
Great recap @Bonbon 👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m blocked for kindly asking her to get a test a few weeks ago more screenshots needed...🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Absolutely brilliant collaboration guys ❤🤣👏👏👏
Ohhh my first thread title. Aren’t i amazing! So clever and witty! Just little old me!!
Oh sorry yes you too @Lady Doodle and @Monkeybum 😉 😉
BUT ITS ALL ABOUT MEEE! I want to thank my year 8 boyfriend because if he hadn’t dumped me after going to the cinema I might not have been this amazing today!! 😂😂

And just in time for the ASOS haul!
Great teamwork 👊

I think we all deserve a cock in a can and bath bomb to celebrate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why I’m explaining for her haha but when she said about Line of Duty dragging on I think she meant because if they start watching something at/after 9pm they can’t watch the full hour because they nod off xxx

Love the thread title!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good work everyone, Ethan might get a trip to the zoo after it was suggested on here! Tattlers are glad to be parenting him remotely for you Babs. 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Babs’s melons in that last story 😭😭. That is not the dress of dreams - put them away.

Can’t wait for the reel later .. shitwaters, converse, midi dresses and skirts. It’s gonna be revolutionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From having seen how much boob she’s flaunting in the dress of dreams I can imagine it’s not something any of us dream of or would even want to see. I don’t understand why she says there were some bad ones as per - how hard is it to shop using your brain and think? (Quite hard for Emma to use her brain to not buy crap I suppose)

Reactions: 11

Still providing us with all the laughs @BonBon27 😘 👏
Genius thread title. :love:👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Dress of dreams the Topshop one? Just to stick 2 fingers up at us to say...I AM A SIZE 18!

Also will drop the showreel at prime time. Needs the engagement so AD must be on the way.......

Reactions: 10
From having seen how much boob she’s flaunting in the dress of dreams I can imagine it’s not something any of us dream of or would even want to see. I don’t understand why she says there were some bad ones as per - how hard is it to shop using your brain and think? (Quite hard for Emma to use her brain to not buy crap I suppose)
i don't think she has any understanding of size in general. how many times have we been forced to endure the rehashed "oh, i bought this from amaZON, but i didn't check the size and - oh no! - it's so much smaller/bigger than i expected!" commentary. anyone else would learn from that the first time, and actually bother to check the measurements before ordering - but not babs! that, or she thinks it's such hilarious and riveting content to watch her fail at life that she's purposefully wasting her money on tiny versions of the items she actually wants, solely for content. tbh, i imagine that's how they ended up in that teeny tiny house - babs forgot to check the dimensions before purchasing! 🤣

Reactions: 12
I do hope appropriate scaffolding is worn when showing us the asos dresses later. After last weeks freefest, I struggle to look at my spaniels ears in the same way 😂🤢😡

And well done tattlers...
Screenshot_20210427-174243_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

As always bloody brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do hope appropriate scaffolding is worn when showing us the asos dresses later. After last weeks freefest, I struggle to look at my spaniels ears in the same way 😂🤢😡

And well done tattlers...
View attachment 548456
Can’t help but feel she is on the beg for someone to gift her this experience... Delighted to see her showing some interest in her kids hobbies/interests which aren’t ones she’s forced upon them and also the boy not the golden girl!

Wait what? She’s a size 18? She’s trying on size 18 dresses? Hold. The. Front. Page.

PS I don’t like that dress she is OBSESSED with. So that’s going to annoy me every time she wears it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.