Brummy Mummy #62 Babbity Bab being fakity fake as long as she can makity make all the cash

Will we ever find out who won the stationery competition?

• Yes

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • No

Votes: 330 99.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @BonBon27 for the winning thread title. Had to shorten to fit. Original suggestion was Babbity Bab being fakity fake as long as she can makity make all the cashity cash

I’ve just realised there’s an error in the title. Anyone know how to change please? Should be fakity fake! So sorry.
if you need me I will be in dirty pjs an old dressing gown and wedged in the sink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks to @BonBon27 for the winning thread title. Had to shorten to fit. Original suggestion was Babbity Bab being fakity fake as long as she can makity make all the cashity cash

I’ve just realised there’s an error in the title. Anyone know how to change please? Should be fakity fake! So sorry.
if you need me I will be in dirty pjs an old dressing gown and wedged in the sink.
Should this thread be in families? Loving the title off to cast my vote.....wonder what to press 🤔🤔😂😂

Reactions: 10
Aw my second thread title! Baileys hot cocks all round, calories don’t count when you’re winning at Tattle life 🎉🎉🎉🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What is the latest vlog? It’s so boring!!! And you can tell Erin is just like her mother!! Ethan is a little star but always put to the background. She doesn’t seem to know anything about the pin swapping!...or anything about Disney really!...and the thoughts of her and Ste going to celebrate their 20th anniversary there.....does she realise she will be almost 50 by then and in her eyes probably ancient and with a Zimmer frame!......and by then I don’t think the kids will want to go surely!!!!

Reactions: 21
Recap - get ready for stalker action!

The last thread began a week ago on Wednesday when Babs was showing all her make up and explaining how she uses it all. I still can’t believe anyone asked 🤣 Also an AD for a dinosaur app where Ethan showed he’s much more professional than his mum! Hope the money from the AD is all going to him. Apparently he’s obsessed with dinosaurs but no one in the IC2000 remembers ever seeing him with them or hearing about that before. Funny how the children of instahuns have “obsessions” when an AD needs doing 🤔
Speaking of obsessions, WandaVision is the new one for Babs as she can’t stop watching it and reading about it. Yeah, no one cares.

Wednesday went by without a crappy poll, so by the end of Feb she’d failed at her “poll a week” promise from new year. I know it’s often said but HOW does she get away with being so crap at her job??

Thursday was morning stories from the kitchen, she hadn’t seen a hairbrush before she recorded and there were weird faces and pretty gross looks. So we can conclude that all hope of her using the weekend to realise that she could pull herself together before recording is gone. The morning algorithms are more important than maintaining any dignity.
Also the wonderings we had over her Insta day off about whether she’d post less, plan better content, include thought out valuable stuff have been answered....with a firm no. Today was cups. Her kids argue over cups. She got 6 stories from her 8 and 10 year olds apparently arguing over cups. Yeah, riveting.

Shared a thank you for raising £1600 for the food bank from the quiz that she had no part in organising and showed props for the “mom” mugs photo shoot - nothing like leaving it to the last minute so she’s got to ramp the Babettes up for the panic buying frenzy!

A grid post of a new striped t shirt with plants on, LOL at her photo pose where she ticks every box of how to look slimmer and smaller while banging on about wearing something that doesn’t cover her “mum tum or bum”. Body confident she is not.

A walk, obvs, and the picture gallery in Erin’s room that seems to be more about Babs and her choices than her girl’s. Even used the leftover utility room decorations!
More chat about what they’re watching, she seems to have decided this is the content her Babettes are there for. Apparently “It’s a Sin” is their choice, but somehow I highly doubt it as it’s far too serious and heart wrenching for those two!

Friday began in full eye poke, scratchy pit mode. I’m so sad she’s not made any effort to change 😢 She said it’s the “last penultimate” Friday of home school which is totally wrong, realised halfway through its screen free day and panicked as she’d obviously not planned that. Announced an ASOS haul for Sunday, which will be really annoying as
1. it’s the wrong time for hauls, read the room, and 2.she’s drip fed new bits through her stories this week so we’ll have seen it all. Oh, I’m forgetting that each platform has a totally different audience tho aren’t I?? Silly me 🤦🏼‍♀️

More build up to washing going on the line for the first time, a stupid poll about whether PUS will wear shorts this weekend, an update that his knee is totally fine (thank Heavens, I’ve been grinding my teeth in my sleep all week I’ve been so worried about him 😉), a chocolate gift from her oldest friend, a throwback to a 90s album she listened to when she had all the angst and what can only be described as a clown outfit.

PUS in shorts - funnily enough with two healthy looking knees, not a scratch or mark to be seen 🤔, her face in the sun (hope she’s got some SPF on as her skincare regime is lacking!) and then an outfit change for, you’ve guessed it, a walk. Posing like yesterday, trying to look smaller and showing that despite her claims otherwise she is not confident in her body.
New plant pyjamas and a plug for a Disney YouTube video she’s doing. Wow! She’s remembered she loves Disney! I guess now they have plans in place for actually going in 2021 and 2022 it’s worth talking about again!

Pyjamas by 4:30pm for WandaVision and then out in the garden around 6pm to show off her tummy in its full glory. Yet wanted to look slimmer in earlier photos! Pick a lane Babs 🙄 Banging on about new pyjamas, how light it is, her plans to put washing out and how she’s gonna start on the Pimms. It’s 11 degrees at most but summer needs to come because the need to build up to the next event all the time is strong in this one!

Joanie, the clothing company she got the new t shirt from, shared her post from yesterday. A couple of comments about her DV joke and Capaldigate appeared but were quickly deleted, then the whole post vanished. Interesting. Will brands be realising that sharing her is not worth their while due to the negative comments she attracts? Won’t help with her “career” 🤔
Some stories about finishing It’s A Sin, which I still don’t believe she watched. Also can’t believe she was alone to watch it by 7/7:30ish, kids already banished away 🤦🏼‍♀️ A selfie with tears to prove she does have emotions rounded the day off for us.

Saturday’s morning stories from the kitchen involved some aggressive faces and awful “dance” moves, as she AGAIN told us about her washing plans. Heavens to Betsy, what has the world come to that a week of this is considered valuable content? It was a relief when she finally did a reel of her putting the washing on the line just so it’s bloody done, altho it was disturbing that she used Liberty X, again, and went on about how sexy it all is, again, showing that she’s a very warped person, again.
Cinnamon rolls for the Saturday morning win, people apparently ask her about them 🤣 Yeah ok.

Followed by the now regular Saturday post of what’s everyone doing today - but don’t tell her you’re working in a Covid ward because she’ll block you 🤬 What a nasty woman she is. She should have shared that and shouted out all the people keeping her in a warm house with power, making sure she has deliveries to film and food to eat, not to mention the amazing souls caring for those who are ill. But nope. Block anyone who dares to remind her that we are in a pandemic and it’s not all about her and her bloody washing. A new low, even for Babs.

A skirt on for her walk, cos it’s summer now don’t you know?
She used the expression “walk walk walkity walk” on four stories....she certainly is one for finding something ridiculous she likes and banging it out over and over now isn’t she??
Some evening chat about what they’re watching on tell......😴😴 Sorry, fell asleep with how boring it is listening to her prattle on about telly.

Sunday started in bed, hand under chin, enjoying her precious lie in, her me time to watch tit reality tv....thought that was most of her day?!? Reminder that the kids are back to school so check uniform and shoes.....guessing it’ll be all YAS the kids are going, until Sun when it will be “make the most of sniffing them” 🙄

A grid post of yesterday’s outfit and some chat about being over 40, representing women who are older but wearing what they want. Honestly, not sure how she’s got the idea she’s a style icon. Someone tell J-Lo, Tess Daly, Claudia Winkleman, Davina, Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman etc to stand down. Babs has it covered!

Vlog - ASOS haul she’s mostly sending back, Erin’s room that we’ve already seen, boring, unprofessional etc etc.

Loads of stories of them in the garden, her face in the sun again, her with a book - Hi Babs 👋🏻 Her stories didn’t need to be shared and added no value to anyone’s day. Only interesting thing to note is that we haven’t seen the kids’ faces this week, except on a pre-recorded AD. Wonder if Capaldigate has actually taught her something after all??

Joanie shared her pic again on FB, didn’t even last an hour and it was gone. Only one truthful but negative in her eyes comment appeared. So either the brand decided it wasn’t worth the hassle or Babs/BTEC Paul have decided to pull anything they have no control over 🤷🏼‍♀️ Which I wouldn’t have thought would make her very appealing to brands at all.

AD for Amazon fresh - that must have been quite a lucrative deal as she’s popped up with a fair few of those compared to her usual one, done and never mention it again! How they can let her advertise for them I do not know, rushed reading of a script, way too much blinking, an unnatural voice and food she would never cook or eat usually. What’s the point??

Evening stories of her looking flush - she doesn’t know why. Ummm, two days in the sun with probably no sun cream on?? Lots of things they can’t believe. They’ll be getting uniform out next week. The kids have been off school two months. This time next week they’ll be going back. Can’t believe any of it!
What I can’t believe is that she made yet another bastard poll of how you feel about the kids going back, that she announced she’d have a “tipple” - when doesn’t she?- and that she reckons she deserves said tipple to celebrate with PUS being “kick ass parents”. Oh-kaaaay. So kick ass that this story was her, on her own, in her dressing gown at 7ish, because PUS is sorting the kids who are being locked away in their rooms for their 12/13 hour shift. Sure Babs. Sure.

Monday began with stories from the kitchen, a flash of her new pyjamas under the manky dressing gown, chat about the last week of home school (that’s not going to get boring all week is it?) and “walkity walk, werkity werk” plans 🙄🤬🙄🤬 My eyes hurt from all the rolling.

A couple of stories and a grid post about the three year anniversary of her trip to This Morning, which she again can’t believe. When she was actually enjoying some success at this “career” 🤣
A tease for her Mother’s Day mugs4mugs which are coming tomorrow and an outfit of the day, still insisting she’s #size18style which is total crap because no woman anywhere ever can buy the same size in every shop or from every brand.

She went for a walkity walk.....FML....wearing tracksuit bottoms (sorry Babs-traccy bs 🙄 They’re trackies or joggers at best, FYI Babs), high top trainers, a woolly jumper and teddy bear coat. She claimed this outfit for her “walkity walk walk looks good” 🤷🏼‍♀️ Honestly struggling to decide if she’s delusional, sarcastic or trolling us by being as annoying as possible!

Bath bomb, cocktail in a can and Welsh cakes from her boy at online Beavers, reminding her to say happy St David’s day as clearly she didn’t know before then that was today.

Tuesday started with loooong boooooring stories from the pit about her dreams. Which she blames on the Lush stuff she uses to help sleep, not on all of the alcohol she consumes 🤷🏼‍♀️

A grid post AD for Crusha milkshake, altho you could be forgiven for thinking it was for waffles as she did her usual trick on focusing on the prop rather than the product! Erin featured, outfit suggested it was recorded on the day she came back after Capaldigate. We foolishly thought she was taking stock, assessing herself, getting help. Nope. She was filming another rubbish AD. Shaky camera work (lay off the booze the night before maybe Babs) and this infuriating new language she’s adopted - bloobs, strawbs, nanas - mate it’s blueberries, strawberries and bananas. Grow up! So anyway that’s three ADs JUST THIS week, plus her own products......
Yes that’s right, it was mugs4mugs launch day! Again. Not that long since we had Valentines, now it’s “Mom” day. Not much fuss on Insta, a few stories, most of the action on FB where the majority of the chat was about the use of mum/mom/mam around the country and should she in fact be BrummIEmOmmy of 2?!? Babs and her sis obviously cleared their diaries for this event as they were quick on the comments, Babs in her usual passive aggressive way 🙄

A poll asking if she should do DIY haircuts before school - FFS Babs, make one adulting decision without using it to up engagement - and updates on the school uniform/shoes situation - honestly, I’m bored of it with my own kids, I don’t need to hear about hers.

Tues evening saw another poll for back to school - are you feeling a bit weird or can’t wait? She’s feeling a bit weird. They’ve been in their little bubble, just their gang (and her sister. They’re her sister’s bubble FYI) blah blah. Seriously Babs, we’re not buying it. You want the kids back to school ASAP so you can have all your mummy corner sofa time! Although she declared this evening that they have “run out of things to watch” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wednesday began with a poll, Marvel superheroes. And a vlog about Disney that can be described in three words - screechy, braggy, unprofessional. And seriously lacking in actual Disney knowledge, it’s just another bandwagon for content and to throw money at it seems.

And so our new thread begins.....

• Heart
Reactions: 52

The last thread began a week ago on Wednesday when Babs was showing all her make up and explaining how she uses it all. I still can’t believe anyone asked 🤣 Also an AD for a dinosaur app where Ethan showed he’s much more professional than his mum! Hope the money from the AD is all going to him. Apparently he’s obsessed with dinosaurs but no one in the IC2000 remembers ever seeing him with them or hearing about that before. Funny how the children of instahuns have “obsessions” when an AD needs doing 🤔
Speaking of obsessions, WandaVision is the new one for Babs as she can’t stop watching it and reading about it. Yeah, no one cares.

Wednesday went by without a crappy poll, so by the end of Feb she’d failed at her “poll a week” promise from new year. I know it’s often said but HOW does she get away with being so crap at her job??

Thursday was morning stories from the kitchen, she hadn’t seen a hairbrush before she recorded and there were weird faces and pretty gross looks. So we can conclude that all hope of her using the weekend to realise that she could pull herself together before recording is gone. The morning algorithms are more important than maintaining any dignity.
Also the wonderings we had over her Insta day off about whether she’d post less, plan better content, include thought out valuable stuff have been answered....with a firm no. Today was cups. Her kids argue over cups. She got 6 stories from her 8 and 10 year olds apparently arguing over cups. Yeah, riveting.

Shared a thank you for raising £1600 for the food bank from the quiz that she had no part in organising and showed props for the “mom” mugs photo shoot - nothing like leaving it to the last minute so she’s got to ramp the Babettes up for the panic buying frenzy!

A grid post of a new striped t shirt with plants on, LOL at her photo pose where she ticks every box of how to look slimmer and smaller while banging on about wearing something that doesn’t cover her “mum tum or bum”. Body confident she is not.

A walk, obvs, and the picture gallery in Erin’s room that seems to be more about Babs and her choices than her girl’s. Even used the leftover utility room decorations!
More chat about what they’re watching, she seems to have decided this is the content her Babettes are there for. Apparently “It’s a Sin” is their choice, but somehow I highly doubt it as it’s far too serious and heart wrenching for those two!

Friday began in full eye poke, scratchy pit mode. I’m so sad she’s not made any effort to change 😢 She said it’s the “last penultimate” Friday of home school which is totally wrong, realised halfway through its screen free day and panicked as she’d obviously not planned that. Announced an ASOS haul for Sunday, which will be really annoying as
1. it’s the wrong time for hauls, read the room, and 2.she’s drip fed new bits through her stories this week so we’ll have seen it all. Oh, I’m forgetting that each platform has a totally different audience tho aren’t I?? Silly me 🤦🏼‍♀️

More build up to washing going on the line for the first time, a stupid poll about whether PUS will wear shorts this weekend, an update that his knee is totally fine (thank Heavens, I’ve been grinding my teeth in my sleep all week I’ve been so worried about him 😉), a chocolate gift from her oldest friend, a throwback to a 90s album she listened to when she had all the angst and what can only be described as a clown outfit.

PUS in shorts - funnily enough with two healthy looking knees, not a scratch or mark to be seen 🤔, her face in the sun (hope she’s got some SPF on as her skincare regime is lacking!) and then an outfit change for, you’ve guessed it, a walk. Posing like yesterday, trying to look smaller and showing that despite her claims otherwise she is not confident in her body.
New plant pyjamas and a plug for a Disney YouTube video she’s doing. Wow! She’s remembered she loves Disney! I guess now they have plans in place for actually going in 2021 and 2022 it’s worth talking about again!

Pyjamas by 4:30pm for WandaVision and then out in the garden around 6pm to show off her tummy in its full glory. Yet wanted to look slimmer in earlier photos! Pick a lane Babs 🙄 Banging on about new pyjamas, how light it is, her plans to put washing out and how she’s gonna start on the Pimms. It’s 11 degrees at most but summer needs to come because the need to build up to the next event all the time is strong in this one!

Joanie, the clothing company she got the new t shirt from, shared her post from yesterday. A couple of comments about her DV joke and Capaldigate appeared but were quickly deleted, then the whole post vanished. Interesting. Will brands be realising that sharing her is not worth their while due to the negative comments she attracts? Won’t help with her “career” 🤔
Some stories about finishing It’s A Sin, which I still don’t believe she watched. Also can’t believe she was alone to watch it by 7/7:30ish, kids already banished away 🤦🏼‍♀️ A selfie with tears to prove she does have emotions rounded the day off for us.

Saturday’s morning stories from the kitchen involved some aggressive faces and awful “dance” moves, as she AGAIN told us about her washing plans. Heavens to Betsy, what has the world come to that a week of this is considered valuable content? It was a relief when she finally did a reel of her putting the washing on the line just so it’s bloody done, altho it was disturbing that she used Liberty X, again, and went on about how sexy it all is, again, showing that she’s a very warped person, again.
Cinnamon rolls for the Saturday morning win, people apparently ask her about them 🤣 Yeah ok.

Followed by the now regular Saturday post of what’s everyone doing today - but don’t tell her you’re working in a Covid ward because she’ll block you 🤬 What a nasty woman she is. She should have shared that and shouted out all the people keeping her in a warm house with power, making sure she has deliveries to film and food to eat, not to mention the amazing souls caring for those who are ill. But nope. Block anyone who dares to remind her that we are in a pandemic and it’s not all about her and her bloody washing. A new low, even for Babs.

She used the expression “walk walk walkity walk” on four stories....she certainly is one for finding something ridiculous she likes and banging it out over and over now isn’t she??
Some evening chat about what they’re watching on tell......😴😴 Sorry, fell asleep with how boring it is listening to her prattle on about telly.

Sunday started in bed, hand under chin, enjoying her precious lie in, her me time to watch tit reality tv....thought that was most of her day?!? Reminder that the kids are back to school so check uniform and shoes.....guessing it’ll be all YAS the kids are going, until Sun when it will be “make the most of sniffing them” 🙄

A grid post of yesterday’s outfit and some chat about being over 40, representing women who are older but wearing what they want. Honestly, not sure how she’s got the idea she’s a style icon. Someone tell J-Lo, Tess Daly, Claudia Winkleman, Davina, Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman etc to stand down. Babs has it covered!

Vlog - ASOS haul she’s mostly sending back, Erin’s room that we’ve already seen, boring, unprofessional etc etc.

Loads of stories of them in the garden, her face in the sun again, her with a book - Hi Babs 👋🏻 Her stories didn’t need to be shared and added no value to anyone’s day. Only interesting thing to note is that we haven’t seen the kids’ faces this week, except on a pre-recorded AD. Wonder if Capaldigate has actually taught her something after all??

Joanie shared her pic again on FB, didn’t even last an hour and it was gone. Only one truthful but negative in her eyes comment appeared. So either the brand decided it wasn’t worth the hassle or Babs/BTEC Paul have decided to pull anything they have no control over 🤷🏼‍♀️ Which I wouldn’t have thought would make her very appealing to brands at all.

AD for Amazon fresh - that must have been quite a lucrative deal as she’s popped up with a fair few of those compared to her usual one, done and never mention it again! How they can let her advertise for them I do not know, rushed reading of a script, way too much blinking, an unnatural voice and food she would never cook or eat usually. What’s the point??

Evening stories of her looking flush - she doesn’t know why. Ummm, two days in the sun with probably no sun cream on?? Lots of things they can’t believe. They’ll be getting uniform out next week. The kids have been off school two months. This time next week they’ll be going back. Can’t believe any of it!
What I can’t believe is that she made yet another bastard poll of how you feel about the kids going back, that she announced she’d have a “tipple” - when doesn’t she?- and that she reckons she deserves said tipple to celebrate with PUS being “kick ass parents”. Oh-kaaaay. So kick ass that this story was her, on her own, in her dressing gown at 7ish, because PUS is sorting the kids who are being locked away in their rooms for their 12/13 hour shift. Sure Babs. Sure.

Monday began with stories from the kitchen, a flash of her new pyjamas under the manky dressing gown, chat about the last week of home school (that’s not going to get boring all week is it?) and “walkity walk, werkity werk” plans 🙄🤬🙄🤬 My eyes hurt from all the rolling.

A couple of stories and a grid post about the three year anniversary of her trip to This Morning, which she again can’t believe. When she was actually enjoying some success at this “career” 🤣
A tease for her Mother’s Day mugs4mugs which are coming tomorrow and an outfit of the day, still insisting she’s #size18style which is total crap because no woman anywhere ever can buy the same size in every shop or from every brand.

She went for a walkity walk.....FML....wearing tracksuit bottoms (sorry Babs-traccy bs 🙄 They’re trackies or joggers at best, FYI Babs), high top trainers, a woolly jumper and teddy bear coat. She claimed this outfit for her “walkity walk walk looks good” 🤷🏼‍♀️ Honestly struggling to decide if she’s delusional, sarcastic or trolling us by being as annoying as possible!

Bath bomb, cocktail in a can and Welsh cakes from her boy at online Beavers, reminding her to say happy St David’s day as clearly she didn’t know before then that was today.

Tuesday started with loooong boooooring stories from the pit about her dreams. Which she blames on the Lush stuff she uses to help sleep, not on all of the alcohol she consumes 🤷🏼‍♀️

A grid post AD for Crusha milkshake, altho you could be forgiven for thinking it was for waffles as she did her usual trick on focusing on the prop rather than the product! Erin featured, outfit suggested it was recorded on the day she came back after Capaldigate. We foolishly thought she was taking stock, assessing herself, getting help. Nope. She was filming another rubbish AD. Shaky camera work (lay off the booze the night before maybe Babs) and this infuriating new language she’s adopted - bloobs, strawbs, nanas - mate it’s blueberries, strawberries and bananas. Grow up! So anyway that’s three ADs JUST THIS week, plus her own products......
Yes that’s right, it was mugs4mugs launch day! Again. Not that long since we had Valentines, now it’s “Mom” day. Not much fuss on Insta, a few stories, most of the action on FB where the majority of the chat was about the use of mum/mom/mam around the country and should she in fact be BrummIEmOmmy of 2?!? Babs and her sis obviously cleared their diaries for this event as they were quick on the comments, Babs in her usual passive aggressive way 🙄

A poll asking if she should do DIY haircuts before school - FFS Babs, make one adulting decision without using it to up engagement - and updates on the school uniform/shoes situation - honestly, I’m bored of it with my own kids, I don’t need to hear about hers.

Tues evening saw another poll for back to school - are you feeling a bit weird or can’t wait? She’s feeling a bit weird. They’ve been in their little bubble, just their gang (and her sister. They’re her sister’s bubble FYI) blah blah. Seriously Babs, we’re not buying it. You want the kids back to school ASAP so you can have all your mummy corner sofa time! Although she declared this evening that they have “run out of things to watch” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wednesday began with a poll, Marvel superheroes. And a vlog about Disney that can be described in three words - screechy, braggy, unprofessional. And seriously lacking in actual Disney knowledge, it’s just another bandwagon for content and to throw money at it seems.

Well done, @BonBon27 great recap 👏👌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That disney vlog is painful. They don't even know really who's is who's yet she claims they have mummies special pin SHE chooses for them EVERY year that they can't swap. How bizarre, control freak. Buying for buying sake. Cant she is its not special when you clearly dump them in a box when you get home and can't really remember that back stories. It's the opposite of special.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

@BonBon27 thus is ace!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How vile to announce going to Florida next year AND Disney land Paris This year. It’s really bad taste in my opinion.
I don’t expect her not to go as it’s her money so it’s completely up to her but to announce it when a lot of people have lost jobs and can barely afford to eat Is unnecessary x

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Watching the “vlog” and I’m sure I’ve mentioned many times how much of a disney fan I am.

1) Babs, you have not been to Disneyland. Disneyland Paris is not Disneyland.

2) WDW have already announced fast passes and dining are unlikely to return in 2022.

3) “Some of the pins are fake” you have literally told people multiple times to buy Primark pins. You are part of the problem you absolute gobshite.

4) The giant bags of pins you show suggest you bought in bulk from ebay. They will be fake. Again, being part of the problem.

5) There’s an entire bleeping shop dedicated to pin trading in Disneyland Paris - how can you say you don’t know if they are doing it?!?

6) Babs, they do those badges in Disneyland Paris too. Bellend.

7) Ethan is the only sensible person in that family and I can’t wait for him to keep telling you what he does and doesn’t like. You’re in for a riot during the teenage years babs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.