Brummy Mummy #61 Silence is golden (like Babs hair, teeth, dietary choices)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming she filmed these latest stories about makeup, yesterday. Seen as she's wearing the same outfit and makeup "arrangement" for her "I'm going back to therapy" statement.

Business as usual!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
yeah babs, using super old make-up that you "dread to think how old it is" won't be doing your skin any good. i doubt she washes her brushes either. a few top tips for you babs. make-up guru you ain't! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's irritates the duck out of me that she doesn't proofread her posts or bother to research or say the correct name of things. This is her job!!! That skin stuff is Paula's Choice BHA and this babette is advocating carrying on as normal while using it!!!
And why the duck was this clown gifted a NARS palette? What a waste.
Over to you @BonBon27
Need a laugh today. X

Attachments

Reactions: 17
That’s ok I use Paula’s Choice too, the new product Babs is using for her pores (the one she cannot remember the name of).

Its PAULA’S CHOICE Emma, PAULA’S CHOICE.
Thankyou for the reassurance. I do not look like Emma I promise. I also wasn’t influenced by her I’ve been a fan of it for years (got a few when I went to New York so I can throw away and open new ones accordingly I’m not grim who uses the same thing for years).

Reactions: 8
Got a little recap for you all, as requested! And I have tried to keep it little. Got to reduce my “obsessive and stalkerish” behaviours 🤣

We’ve just had a particularly quick moving thread due to Babs and her very very poor decisions.

The thread began on Sunday morning, in the midst of a classic tit show now known as Capaldigate, details in the Wiki.

Sunday morning we had a talking story where she “apologised” for the dance - she smiled, smirked, blamed PUS for liking the song, blamed the person for leaving their comment in the middle of the night and did a stupid little kiss at the end. Not only that, but she explained that they thought it was a love song but it’s actually about “something really sad” that happened in his family. Can’t even use the word suicide 🤦🏼‍♀️
We then had a grid post of PUS and the kids (leaping down a hill, so his knee injury that nearly ended in amputation is miraculously fine) and some chat about feeling anxious for what’s ahead but she’s with us, here for us.
People rightly commented about the Capaldi dance, because how else can they tell her what they think? They were calling her out on her mistake and her fake apology, encouraging her to start a discussion, raise awareness, offer support. She replied to some, keeping up her “I didn’t mean to, I’m so sorry, I’ve had therapy so I know how people feel” narrative. But still proceeded to delete comments 🤷🏼‍♀️ It was 3pm and she’d already shared loads of other stuff by the time she eventually posted a helpline, which she of course made about her and her experience of needing therapy.

She still released a vlog, still full of crap and no USP. Regurgitating home school content, sharpening pencils *snore* and rearranging furniture. Still over sharing and controlling everything. Blah blah blah 🙄
Some stories asking for recommendations for someone to repaint some drawers she was just going to get rid of because the colour wasn’t right for “my girl’s” 🤢 room, until someone sensible with half a brain cell pointed out to her she could paint them rather than throw them away.

The bathroom was painted, they went for a walk (she may not have made up the word walk but she certainly has ruined it for me 🤬) and she made “my girl” 🤢 a photo collage. Whether she wants it or not!
By 5pm she was back in the manky pyjamas, what a lazy life she has hey, and keen Tattlers noticed that ALL comments about the song choice and the “apology” were gone.

What followed was a grid post of four pages with writing about “boundaries”. She was going to talk it but thought writing it down would be better. That’s one point for Babs. She didn’t score many more tho I’m afraid to say!
In her description she said it wasn’t about last night, but the first words of the statement were “Last night I made an innocent mistake.....” She went on about how she never imagined that as a woman, in her 40s, from Brum (all of these things are brilliant in my eyes but not in hers, clearly) she’d have so many followers - she doesn’t realise they’re all the same people across the platforms 🤦🏼‍♀️ She said she’s got no guide book, she cares too much, she deserves a space safe to work, she is struggling with a group of faceless accounts who mutate and change their profiles so they can hate watch and comment. She’s very tired after dealing with all of this and needs the boundaries. She also claimed she’s not thin or pretty......🎣 hook those compliments in Babs!
So, it was me me me me. I’m the victim. I’m the one who has been hurt and upset. I need boundaries - AKA a rule that I’ll delete any comment I don’t like - but I won’t set boundaries for myself about how much or what I post. I want only compliments and likes and smoke blown up my hole.
Which she got, because it had over 13,000 likes and 1000 comments. But still not owning her mistake or taking responsibility.

Monday and we had silence. Really ramping up the concern and sympathy! The thread was still busy with comments of interest from the grid post, and funnily enough comments about these “stalkerish” recaps, mentioned on the grid and then on tattle. So yeah, some Babettes in our midst! As I said then I’m only summarising (maybe the wrong word considering how much I write 🤪) what’s been posted by her or on tattle. I’m not outside her house with binoculars watching to see if she goes on a walk. I know what clothes size she is, when she’s on her period, when she changes her sheets etc because SHE CHOOSES to share it with the world!

Tuesday morning Babs reappeared with a full face and polka dots on, feeling positive about Boris and his plans and super grateful for everyone’s lovely comments. She spent yesterday chatting to family and online friends, and has decided to book therapy again. She apparently googled, found one, e mailed, had a taster and booked her sessions. Which seems suspiciously quick but I don’t know how everyone works 🤷🏼‍♀️ She admits that she needs to accept not everyone can like her (although hopefully there are more issues than this that she knows she needs to tackle).
She did put a link to nhs help for those who aren’t as lucky as her, but doesn’t seem to realise a quick swipe up is not going to result in a booking. Probably should’ve acknowledged massive demand and wait times 🤦🏼‍♀️

She put up a grid post (which of course invited lots of compliments and validation from the Babettes) but otherwise was fairly quiet for the day. So dressed and ready for the day and captioned stories this morning - big yes from me. Not posting for the sake of it all day - lovely. Really hoping these are new habits she will carry on. But I’m not overly convinced, given the reason she’s explained for seeking help (which I admit could just be what she’s willing to share and maybe there is more she’s keeping to herself 🤞🏻) and the post expecting praise again. At no point has she owned her mistake and she still doesn’t seem to be open to accepting criticism or questioning.

The evening saw some new pyjamas (AD affiliate link) which cover her gut and butt - Hi Babs 👋🏻 We also got tv recommendations that no one asked for. At least she captioned them a bit better and still had make up on. But not hopeful we’ll get much of a change since we still had the annoying voices, close ups of her face and full in the mouth shot!

Wednesday was back to stories in bed, so sadly seems her up and dressed ones yesterday were a one off. Sigh. But to be fair, she was awake, no yawning, and captioned better. Hand under chin gave me morning rage tho! 🙄 Plans for the day are, shockingly, home school and walk, people have been complimenting her skin and make up so she’ll show what she uses 🤣 and no vlog today 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not doing well at being great at your job then Babs if you’re not meeting deadlines?

A couple of stories building up to the annual event of washing out on the line and rehashing the “I can’t do maths” content saying she’s e mailed “my girls fab teacher” for help with fractions. Maybe also ask her/him about apostrophes Babs 🤪

Then the make up stories - which were filmed yesterday as shown by the outfit - and that’s where we find our thread beginning now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Well done @BonBon27 a hilarious recap as always! Can’t believe how quick that thread went!! I wonder if this will be slower since Babs is reinventing herself.....🤣🤣 well she does have new pjs that fit her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are you supposed to start with setting spray?

If Emma is using that BHA toner she really needs to be using an SPF multiple times per day, or she’ll end up with sun damage. I really hope nobody is taking skin care recommendations from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s ok I use Paula’s Choice too, the new product Babs is using for her pores (the one she cannot remember the name of).

Its PAULA’S CHOICE Emma, PAULA’S CHOICE.
paula's choice? are you sure? is that an actual product? or did you invent it?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

If Emma is using that BHA toner she really needs to be using an SPF multiple times per day, or she’ll end up with sun damage. I really hope nobody is taking skin care recommendations from her.
I use the same setting spray (holy tit am I Emma) and never put it on first I think if I did my face would feel very stuck as I find it quite strong as a setting spray. I always do a spritz at the end.

Reactions: 12
I stopped following this creature about a year ago but continued to look at her account and post here until around Christmas time. I decided to stop watching as I didn't think it was very healthy and I also wanted to reduce my screen time (not doing so well on that one...).

I took a look yesterday and her unraveling is so clear. She looks like she auditioning for 'Whatever happened to Baby Jane?'. She's deluded, self-obsessed, thick as mince and is destroying her children's privacy and what for? cash. She disgusts me to be honest.

Reactions: 27
I seriously struggled to keep up with the last thread, so please Babs for the love of god don’t duck up this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I was just about to say this too!! I use SPF everyday anyway even in the winter but if you’re using BHA, acid peels anything like that you need to wear it. It actually says on the back of the Elemis resurfacing mask to “always use SPF” 🤦🏻‍♂️
Basically combatting one problem by creating another! Typical Babs

Reactions: 17
I use the same setting spray (holy tit am I Emma) and never put it on first I think if I did my face would feel very stuck as I find it quite strong as a setting spray. I always do a spritz at the end.
I don’t really wear much makeup so don’t really know, but it sounds like a bit of an oxymoron to set your makeup before it’s been applied?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Curious as to know where she puts the kids home school storage trays when they won't be in use from march. There's not an inch of space left in that house. I wonder if they will extend on the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.