Brummy Mummy #60 Baburys Crime Egg! How do you lie about yours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fake apology. She said if because she was getting backlash from her babettes not just us nasty trolls. She’s not really sorry she doesn’t give a tit. It’s all Stes fault. Emma this is your job if people made this amount of cock ups in their real job they would not have it anymore.

Reactions: 31
Meanwhile on twitter it's business as usual......
How this is ‘work’ I’ll never know. Why do people like to watch people doing boring, everyday stuff is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Should I be doing videos of me putting the bins out, emptying the dishwasher and vacuuming? Is this the life people aspire to?! FFS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also I absolutely despise when influencers apologise on their stories. Often having deleted whatever they are apologising for. It disappears after 24 hours AND doesn’t allow for conversation. If you were really sorry Emma do a post about it and allow people to share their stories and how that song makes them feel and open a discussion about mental health and suicide and how people are struggling more than ever. Actually do some good for once in your pathetic ‘career’.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I commented I wished I could sweep my pain under the carpet on that song and said something about it being deleted but I honestly didn’t think she’d sweep the whole suicide under the topic the carpet what a terrible excuse for an apology....

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Absolutely fed up of her constantly having to make these “apologies” just give it up Emma you’re the most insensitive selfish unthoughtful cow. Every month it seems like you mess up and have to make these “apologies” it’s happening too often

Reactions: 28
Oh a vlog about moving a bed... My first TINGO 🎉

I am shocked she actually addressed she messed up but you're all right (of course, clever IC2000) on watching it again, it's completely insincere. She could have addressed the actual topic, maybe even used her mistake for good by linking to some support pages. But no... Just, sorry my husband has been serenading me in lockdown with this song, it's not my fault 🤦

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
20210221_080012.jpg

I wonder how long this comment will last until its deleted 🤔.... looking cracking btw Babs 👌

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If any of us made this many mistakes in our jobs we would be sacked!
She acts like my pre teen daughter with her half hearted apology and will sulk all day today as she was ‘only trying to make people smile’

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Finally getting rid of the wedding present drawers and getting Erin a desk 😂

Reactions: 10
She’s apologised, but her apology is full of lies as usual. LIES BABS. She said someone left a comment about the song ‘in the middle of the night’ and that it was ‘about a really sad thing that happened in his family’. Several comments were left yesterday evening, which she would have seen and would have ignored. Also, is suicide a dirty word? Why can’t she say it? Despicable behaviour and attitude as usual babs. Get off the internet.

Reactions: 30
Just for you lovely tattlers

• Moaning about tv being on no one in the room
  • It’s Saturday and she’s having a make up free day
  • People recommended something but she can’t remember the name for it
  • Oh kenny has been to the shop - why KeBabba went yesterday as the shopping delivery had substitutes. Confirmation that the crime egg story was utter bullshit
  • Kennys leg again 🙄 even tho she’s just said he’s going on a bike ride with 3T
  • She’s tidying (plates I mean hardly tidying)
  • Chatting about coming out of lockdown but has no clue what she’s talking about
  • Moving of erins furniture ffs
  • Finally admitted those drawers are too big for erins room back to selling those
  • She wants to touch things with her fingers and see things with her eyes. Thrilling content cuntfish
  • Oh shock kenny has started painting the bathroom (even tho she announced he was doing it on insta wtf)
  • On about new trips instead of going to Disney, doesn’t matter that people are still dying
  • Rambling about Disney diffusers
  • The day kenny grazed his knee is called the day of doom
  • Some lie about her tripping and throwing water into the diffuser so she had to buy a new one
  • Home school shite
  • Sneaky look at the roses kenny apparently bought her
  • 8 mins in and I feel like she’s droned on for hours
  • The kids enjoy writing letters. Thrilling content this
  • Oh and asking the question again about what do we do with the work??
  • Cleans her camera lense whilst filming and she’s good at her job??
  • Showing ethans work for the world to see is nothing private you clusterfucktard
  • I know I say this every time but what is the point of these vlogs?
  • She’s on about listening to a podcast and sharpening the pencils. What. The. duck. Parents have sooo much more to do than that she is so entitled
  • “You don’t have to do this...” we know we have a bleeping brain.
  • Ethan says sorry for walking into the video my heart breaks for that boy
  • Buy a decent pair of head phones instead of putting your kids against each other. Bitxh
  • No one cares what’s in your caddy
  • Schools don’t allow tippex you twit
  • 10 mins on this caddy/home school Jesus wept
  • She’s admitted the bathroom is really small. No tit Sherlock
  • Whitney port ffs the city and the hills were years ago
  • Oh she’s sitting down watching tv normal day for her again
  • No. One. Is. Seeing. People. You. Utter. Arse
  • We’ve got recommendations of who she watches on YouTube
  • All Erins furniture is heavy. Why is she making kenny do this with such a bad leg??
  • Showing her daughters room again. bleeping hell
  • Those are hung up with those hangy things?!
  • Oh surprise surprise 3T needs a desk
  • The wedding money about the drawers again.
  • She doesn’t even help hopalong move the room even tho she says everything is really heavy
  • She shouts her orders out babolf hitler strikes again
  • You didn’t do it to start with because you’re a bleep
  • She’s going to do a vlog on the gallery wall (can I roll my eyes any harder?!)
  • Emma is so emotionally stunted and has no maturity at all
  • Why doesn’t she just paint the drawers?!
  • Pity me post that no one has been in her house, doesn’t matter about the rest of the country everyone feel sorry for Kween keBabba
  • Sharing how upset Ethan is about missing his friends
  • She has no clue about her privilege she’s really winding me up today
  • No you aren’t alone feeling like this so. Shut. The. duck. Up
  • Oh she’s bow anxious about the announcement on Monday.
  • This is not a short vlog you twit
  • Oh she’s not a sand down type of person she’d rather just buy new
  • She’s not sleeping because she’s trying to keep the children occupied during half term so not the reasons you said on insta then
I just can’t with this woman she’s awful

View attachment 448197
I wonder how long this comment will last until its deleted 🤔.... looking cracking btw Babs 👌
Walt Disney was a fully fledged Nazi.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She may have deleted it but it will appear on undelete news at some point in the future. Can someone update the wiki with Capaldigate? So Ste sings the lyrics “I hate you, I hate you, I hate you” as a love song does he Babs 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Grow up, stop deleting your duck ups, acknowledge what you’ve done with sincerity.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Blame someone else. Don’t really discuss what the issue is, skirting round suicide like it’s a dirty word, saying I loves you and bleeping back off to the mummy corner under a blanky for 24 hours. Standard Babs behaviour twit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just for you lovely tattlers

• Moaning about tv being on no one in the room
  • It’s Saturday and she’s having a make up free day
  • People recommended something but she can’t remember the name for it
  • Oh kenny has been to the shop - why KeBabba went yesterday as the shopping delivery had substitutes. Confirmation that the crime egg story was utter bullshit
  • Kennys leg again 🙄 even tho she’s just said he’s going on a bike ride with 3T
  • She’s tidying (plates I mean hardly tidying)
  • Chatting about coming out of lockdown but has no clue what she’s talking about
  • Moving of erins furniture ffs
  • Finally admitted those drawers are too big for erins room back to selling those
  • She wants to touch things with her fingers and see things with her eyes. Thrilling content cuntfish
  • Oh shock kenny has started painting the bathroom (even tho she announced he was doing it on insta wtf)
  • On about new trips instead of going to Disney, doesn’t matter that people are still dying
  • Rambling about Disney diffusers
  • The day kenny grazed his knee is called the day of doom
  • Some lie about her tripping and throwing water into the diffuser so she had to buy a new one
  • Home school shite
  • Sneaky look at the roses kenny apparently bought her
  • 8 mins in and I feel like she’s droned on for hours
  • The kids enjoy writing letters. Thrilling content this
  • Oh and asking the question again about what do we do with the work??
  • Cleans her camera lense whilst filming and she’s good at her job??
  • Showing ethans work for the world to see is nothing private you clusterfucktard
  • I know I say this every time but what is the point of these vlogs?
  • She’s on about listening to a podcast and sharpening the pencils. What. The. duck. Parents have sooo much more to do than that she is so entitled
  • “You don’t have to do this...” we know we have a bleeping brain.
  • Ethan says sorry for walking into the video my heart breaks for that boy
  • Buy a decent pair of head phones instead of putting your kids against each other. Bitxh
  • No one cares what’s in your caddy
  • Schools don’t allow tippex you twit
  • 10 mins on this caddy/home school Jesus wept
  • She’s admitted the bathroom is really small. No tit Sherlock
  • Whitney port ffs the city and the hills were years ago
  • Oh she’s sitting down watching tv normal day for her again
  • No. One. Is. Seeing. People. You. Utter. Arse
  • We’ve got recommendations of who she watches on YouTube
  • All Erins furniture is heavy. Why is she making kenny do this with such a bad leg??
  • Showing her daughters room again. bleeping hell
  • Those are hung up with those hangy things?!
  • Oh surprise surprise 3T needs a desk
  • The wedding money about the drawers again.
  • She doesn’t even help hopalong move the room even tho she says everything is really heavy
  • She shouts her orders out babolf hitler strikes again
  • You didn’t do it to start with because you’re a bleep
  • She’s going to do a vlog on the gallery wall (can I roll my eyes any harder?!)
  • Emma is so emotionally stunted and has no maturity at all
  • Why doesn’t she just paint the drawers?!
  • Pity me post that no one has been in her house, doesn’t matter about the rest of the country everyone feel sorry for Kween keBabba
  • Sharing how upset Ethan is about missing his friends
  • She has no clue about her privilege she’s really winding me up today
  • No you aren’t alone feeling like this so. Shut. The. duck. Up
  • Oh she’s bow anxious about the announcement on Monday.
  • This is not a short vlog you twit
  • Oh she’s not a sand down type of person she’d rather just buy new
  • She’s not sleeping because she’s trying to keep the children occupied during half term so not the reasons you said on insta then
I just can’t with this woman she’s awful

Walt Disney was a fully fledged Nazi.
was coming here to raise the shopping lies
Friday they had a delivery with subs so babs goes shopping
Saturday ste is shopping
???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
HAHAHAHA at that "apology". I'm extremely glad that I wasn't personally affected by that post, because that "apology" would probably make me feel worse.

Exactly as you have all already pointed out, it isn't a real apology. No eye contact and when she does she can't stop blinking. And guys can you not use the word "suicide" around poor lickle Emma? She can't hack it, please call it "something sad" from now on.

Knobhead.

ETA: me saying I'm "glad" sounds very blasĂŠ and I apologise for being so flippant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.