Brummy Mummy #59 Roses are red, they're also pink, why is Babs having a bath in the sink??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s pulled out Caroline Flack -only after seeing her name elsewhere all day. She is disgusting!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Hello - lurker sometimes poster. Just wanted to say I’ve read the Wiki this morning and my goodness it’s brilliant. It just pulls apart every essence of her online presence and is incredibly eye opening.
Bravo for putting it altogether and continuing to do so, as I believe.
It’s a shame more of her followers don’t realise what they’re watching each day and how orchestrated and false it all is, and the damage she’s causing for the reminder of her kids adolescence.
I don’t think more than 10/15 comments get posted without mentioning that she needs some help and support because she’s clearly struggling.
So anyway, that’s all I wanted to say. Keep up the good work 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Brilliant thread title.
Training completed so as of tomorrow I'll be spending one day a week visiting various depts across my NHS Trust offering support to our wonderful frontline NHS staff.
Thanks guys, you keep me sane 🥳❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Brilliant thread title.
Training completed so as of tomorrow I'll be spending one day a week visiting various depts across my NHS Trust offering support to our wonderful frontline NHS staff.
What a great job you do! I’m so grateful to our wonderful NHS but also to you and your colleagues for all your never ending hard work too 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Brilliant thread title.
Make sure there’s someone there to support you as well 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Make sure there’s someone there to support you as well 😘
Always, my colleagues my husband my friends & my family ❤ Thank you x

I'm calling Tingo for everyone who called her out on having to plan everything this morning 🙄🤦‍♀️
Now all of a sudden "kids don't make plans"....

And how telling is this picture, the boy turned away 😢😢 The 3 T's giving it full on scrunched up nose smile 😁

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
No way has babs ever been tidy! That’s taken years of fine tuning to be as lazy as her!
In my younger years I was a mess my room was a mess it’s only now with age I’m tidy and on top of my stuff.

Reactions: 18
Would love to see her make the effort to actually make pancakes with the kids tomorrow morning but no doubt she won’t have the ingredients! Still no sign of that slow cooker getting any action either, think that would only happen if it turned out you could cook fish fingers in it.

To be fair there's not that many Rollercoasters at Disney 🤣🤷‍♀️ I've been 8 times but never go on any of them 🤣🤣
She would be too busy stuffing her face with all the greasy sugary crap you can buy there, her stomach wouldn’t be empty long enough go on any rollercoasters 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Always, my colleagues my husband my friends & my family ❤ Thank you x

I'm calling Tingo for everyone who called her out on having to plan everything this morning 🙄🤦‍♀️
Now all of a sudden "kids don't make plans"....

And how telling is this picture, the boy turned away 😢😢 The 3 T's giving it full on scrunched up nose smile 😁
She’s got this obsession with ‘telling a younger Emma” or “letter to my 20 year old self” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Sorry if I'm late to the party guys but only just got in from work after dealing with a very sad emergency taking me out of hours. So. She will buy pancake ingredients when being paid but we all know she bought the shake and make batter from the pound shop because she tells us on the daily she doesn't cook and is a cheat cook. What a fraud. Eughhhh I can't with her. Vulgar much

I used to be a cheat cook. Frozen roasties, bake in a tin joints. Jars and sauces.

But over lockdown I've learnt how to cook from scratch. Yes it takes longer - tonight's roast took me 2.5 hours - but god it tastes better. Even when I mess up the Yorkshires.

Even pasta sauces I've learnt how to make, mostly thanks to a well known boxed food delivery service. But now we have some recipes we all love, and I have some store staples. And again, it tastes so much better.

So KeBab, take a gamble. Learn how to make a roast potato. Sign up for Gousto, Hello Fresh, Mindful Chef, any of them. Do a YouTube series on learning to cook. You could even use that slow cooker. And involve the kids.

But do something.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I used to be a cheat cook. Frozen roasties, bake in a tin joints. Jars and sauces.

But over lockdown I've learnt how to cook from scratch. Yes it takes longer - tonight's roast took me 2.5 hours - but god it tastes better. Even when I mess up the Yorkshires.

Even pasta sauces I've learnt how to make, mostly thanks to a well known boxed food delivery service. But now we have some recipes we all love, and I have some store staples. And again, it tastes so much better.

So KeBab, take a gamble. Learn how to make a roast potato. Sign up for Gousto, Hello Fresh, Mindful Chef, any of them. Do a YouTube series on learning to cook. You could even use that slow cooker. And involve the kids.

But do something.
You are so right, cooking from scratch does take longer but it is soooo much better. She is totally missing a trick not jumping on learning to cook as an opportunity to make her content more interesting and ultimately it could lead to more ad’s. She is just too lazy to put any effort into her boring repetitive content!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.