Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with the type of therapy i usually practice is that its not so focused on the reasons why someone does something (although it inevitably comes out) its more about focusing on what a person can do to change the behaviours that have become destructive to their day to day life ie, obsessions, bad thoughts, worries etc. This Emma Drew person sounds to me like she isn't ready to accept the changes she needs to make. CBT is hard. So much harder than other talk therapies (which I also do) but with the right input from the patient the results are amazing.

I've got a magnetic white board on the fridge. I don't put too many things on my list though because I know I need time to tattle
If "go on Tattle" is all you put on their some days then so be it

Reactions: 19
I have done this before and by god it works, but for the life of me i can't tell you why im not putting my years of CBT therapy experience to use. Maybe cause on the outside, being told to stay at home next to the tv and the fridge doesnt sound so bad, but reality is a whole lot worse.

I remember the days when getting out of bed was the biggest achievement of the day, and im nowhere near those feelings anymore, but when that black dog starts snarling its a definite spiral effect. Thank you for looking out for us. I wish i could repay my gratitude somehow x

Reactions: 27
Honestly, there's no need.
Just keep talking.
Keep practicing your techniques. Remember how far you've come xxx

Reactions: 15
LOVE the thread title. you definitely deserve a baileys hot cock and a beige buffet stay-at-home, netflix-and-binge party to celebrate! perhaps crack out the lego, and build yourself a shrine, to emphasise your own brilliance!

Reactions: 21
LOVE the thread title. you definitely deserve a baileys hot cock and a beige buffet stay-at-home, netflix-and-binge party to celebrate! perhaps crack out the lego, and build yourself a shrine, to emphasise your own brilliance!
Netflix-and-binge
Brilliant

Reactions: 10
Anyone else laugh a little at Erin taking the piss copying KeBab in that story? Glaring eyes from Kween though

Reactions: 12
Anyone else laugh a little at Erin taking the piss copying KeBab in that story? Glaring eyes from Kween though
Pahaha- she obviously didn't find that flattering. Take note Bab, that's not a "troll" on tattle, that's your actual daughter.

Reactions: 12
You're so great at the recaps @BonBon27
Love the new thread title @Missymoo92 We better start thinking of the next one soon 'cos these threads are moving so fast!!

Reactions: 16
Why are they so obsessed with sleepovers in that house? And why have a sleepover on a Thursday?! Surely that’s a weekend thing?!

Reactions: 27
Why are they so obsessed with sleepovers in that house? And why have a sleepover on a Thursday?! Surely that’s a weekend thing?!
Because Emma will do ANYTHING to get Kenny out of that bed,,,,,, or maybe its him instigating it to be rid of her

Reactions: 18
Yes, and why do they call it a sleepover? Surely that’s where you stay in another house, not in your own house?

Reactions: 20
Yes, and why do they call it a sleepover? Surely that’s where you stay in another house, not in your own house?
Yes I’m so bemused by this, my girls have had sleepovers with their friends, not with each other, that’s just called living together

Reactions: 16
God you’d think I’d been doing this long enough to know better - honestly thought she meant the kids were having a sleepover together, but nope, she has to make it all about her and get her fat face in there Can those poor kids not just be? Maybe they’d get on better left to themselves instead of having to fight for her attention

Reactions: 31
She sounds tipsy on tonight's stories, really believe now she has a drink problem. Kenny's lucky night he's got Ethan's room all to himself

Reactions: 11
Thankyou. Have had a tough day in self isolation and will try this tomorrow xx

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.