Brummy Mummy #45 Studio, ready meals or an Aldi collab. Nothing's too much trouble for our old KeBAB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Lady Doodle (yay it was defo the most this time!!) with 57 votes your suggestion came top of the leaderboard this morning dear one!
Any tattler want to do a recap?, (@BonBon27 im looking at you hint hint wink wink 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well done to @Lady Doodle (yay it was defo the most this time!!) with 57 votes your suggestion came top of the leaderboard this morning dear one!
Any tattler want to do a recap?, (@BonBon27 im looking at you hint hint wink wink 😉)
Need to add 'Brummy Mummy #45'

Might need some editing to shorten it once you add that in....

Reactions: 1
As if she says she's a morning person, she literally lays in bed while life happens around her

🤪 ok 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Thanks again kebabettes for making me rich."

The ad context interaction pays therefore she can keep doing the none ad content. I'm sorry, what is the none ad content? Scratchy pit face or end of night drunk face? Literally can't think of anything else that isn't her dropping some sort of brand name/shop name/other influencer in the hope they'll mention her, something that has been sponsored or it is an affiliate link or she's trying to get an affiliate link or freebie.

Reactions: 17
I’m here for you @houseofhoop!
Great title @Lady Doodle

Recap for all you lovely KeBabettes😘

We began Tuesday with smear test talk - Babs angered everyone by being useless with describing a smear and failing miserably at her job. Again. She could have easily used her platform to be encouraging and comforting to women who may be reluctant to go for a check, but she didn’t. I know, we shouldn’t be surprised; everything she does is just a little bit crap.
Case in point - an AD for the Channel 4 program Packed Lunch. What did Babs do? Shared an old photo of her fawning over Matt Goss and barely mentioned the program that we know she doesn’t watch because she’s always got Netflix on or Real Housewives of Random Places or documentaries about sex cults. So I stand by my statement..... a bit crap!

Stories were pointless on Tues - lost laptop charger, festive notes in the lunchboxes, a text joke PUS sent her (did he tho? Did he really? Or did she send it herself??) Plus it’s been doing the rounds (the Scotch egg joke) so not an original idea, obvs 🙄

A little reel of Babs shoving in After Eights and leaving the wrappers in the box, thus proving again that she’s a twit. I mean we’ve all grabbed a chocolate out now and then but empty wrappers being left in just annoys everyone else! To be fair she probably doesn’t let PUS or the kids anywhere near her stash of chocolate so it’s only her that will find empty wrappers anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️ Led to a chat about how they butcher the Flora in her house which may be the 3rd or 4th time she’s shared that and done a poll on it 😴😴😴

Wednesday began with a response to our discussion that she’s given up on Disney in the form of a collage of Mickey Mouse photos as it was his birthday. Then some chatty drivel about not a lot, mostly resulting in a big announcement that she’s going for a walk.
Hold. The. Front. Page.
I know.....a walk! Shooketh. She reckons she hasn’t been going out much, although last week she went for at least three walks according to her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️ It was later revealed she took Lucy on an hour walk, then came home and researched how to look after an old, ill dog. Probably not by taking her on an hour long walk Babs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hope that helps 😘

A poll on Christmas chocolates - she doesn’t know what will win this one!! It’s completely crazy and totally new content for the Babettes!
No mug today, cos she’s so rubbish at her job she can’t even see through doing a mug a day like she said she would 🤦🏼‍♀️

A vlog basically repeating the dining room makeover we had on Insta at the weekend, and showing off how Ste did all the work while she patronised him and repeated herself. Lovely. Also an extension was mentioned for the first time.....again, what’s with the complete lack of planning?? Why decorate and buy new things if you are going to change it all?? FFS think Babs, think!

Body confidence (swimming costume pic used for the 17363rd time😴) and a bad skin selfie as another two fingers to Tattle (not that she reads here)
Followed by a bizarre story about bedtime routines. No one asked her for tips. No one cares. We talked on here about how easy she has it being able to sit and watch tv early in the evenings with no kids around her and then we have this. Basically seems her kids get sent upstairs for a shower at 6:30/6:45 and then that’s it, they stay banished to their bedrooms. No quality time when there is Netflix to watch, even tho she’s at home alone all day every day and mostly seems to watch telly anyway 🤬

Speaking of Netflix she’s now also decided she fancies the actor who plays Prince Charles in The Crown so expect to see him pop up in stories with her gurning face photoshopped onto them 🙄 Poor fella will have to join Gary B and Calvin Harris in their support group.

Thursday began with half naked pit stories 🤢 Oh I hear you say, but I’m sure she had something very important and pressing to say, there clearly wasn’t time for her to get a t shirt on.
Well it was apparently urgent that she was first online to tell us that she hopes her Christmas jumpsuit arrives today and that she gets hot at night so needs to smell her armpit. Which she did. I mean, I have no words really Babs.
Some chat about another walk and then the bedtime routine, answering the criticism that she must have read here because she doesn’t have comments on her stories and doesn’t read DMs 🙄

More pretending to be body confident by reposting last year’s revelation that she can wear jeans and a jumper, plus a gross looking sausage and egg roll that PUS made her for lunch. Because he has the actual job while she fannies about on the internet but he must make lunch *whip crack noise*
Also a set of drawers that were destined for the charity shop (according to Babnocchio) but are now full of crap in her bedroom.
Some veggie sweets for the boy appeared, then a little dance in front of what looked like shelf of Christmas tat that a child had chosen and arranged to show off a tartan dressing gown that has a reindeer head. Another dressing gown? Spoilt much?

Another day with no daily mug 🤦🏼‍♀️ and no mention of I’m a Celebrity or her BFF Giovanna.
She now loves Jamie Dornan, so another male celeb member of the ‘Babs fawns over me on Insta’ support group.
Some kid pics of her and her sister, plus a basket of crap that will be shown off in a vlog at the weekend. Set your alarms, don’t want to miss that 🙄

An eagle eyed Tattler saw an Aldi post Thurs eve announcing Babs will be doing a live talking about self love....IE buying tat, making hot cock, wearing pyjamas, shopping for more tat, eating chocolate, ignoring her kids and shopping for even more online crap.
The post created quite the stir, turns out when Emma isn’t able to delete and block any negative comment that questions “dat influencer life” people have opinions about it......get ready......They aren’t keen on it! They think she’s sold out because she declared she would only work with brands she actually uses but now has sold her soul for a pay cheque! Shooketh. And one man thinks she has a kebab tattoo 🤣🤣🤣

Babs ignored the tit show and Friday morning rolled around with the final of the chocolate poll, chat from the pit about the end of lockdown, her birthday 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 and the need to wrap Christmas stocking presents, which she’s been threatening to do all week but is SO busy it just hasn’t got done. Today her to do list involves making a vlog about things she’d bought online and doesn’t really need but wanted to treat herself with as it’s a lockdown and she needs cheering up. If that doesn’t sum up all that is wrong with her and this life she’s chosen to lead then I don’t know what does 🙄
We then saw the Christmas jumpsuit she’d ordered the other day so hopefully she got 10/15 minutes of happiness from that before she remembered that she’s a deeply troubled woman who has sold out her family for money and attention, who can’t handle any form of criticism and has to create content that answers Tattle to make herself feel like she has some control. Then she’ll have to get online and order something else to fill that void 🤦🏼‍♀️

The Aldi live we were promised somehow turned into a pre-recorded advert so massive bullet dodged there. Babs never mentioned it on her page at all, so can’t have been very proud of it/was concerned the Babettes would all notice that she says she has Ocado deliveries when actually we’ve seen her photos from Tesco and products from Sainsburys. She also chose to put up an AD for a ready meal company just before her Aldi AD went on because she’s so professional and good at her job 🙄
Hilarious post about tattoos on Friday eve.....why bring that up Babs?!? Could it be because some random on the Aldi post said your tattoo looks like a kebab? Have you read it on Tattle? Felt the need to address it hey? 🤣🤣

Saturday saw her alone downstairs at 5-something in the morning.....because when else will she get that precious “me time”?!? Heroes won the sweets poll so now Stephen will buy some when HE does the shopping. At Aldi, obvs 🤦🏼‍♀️ She wants a Disney Christmas tree somewhere even tho there is NO space in the tiny house and all the decs are going to have to come down when the front room is decorated 🤬 Planning at its best again at Chez Conway!
Wouldn’t be Saturday without crappy cinnamon swirls - she’s given up even pretending they have fruit with them now 🤣 A walk with a “friend” (I don’t believe she’s with anyone else!) and the family also walked round to look for Christmas lights. A small multi-coloured tree with Disney decorations appeared, KeBabs made it very clear it is their SECOND tree, because she thinks we’re all idiots and because she doesn’t have any understanding of what’s happening around her and how some families may be struggling to have one tree, never mind two.
Finally got a mention of Gi Fletcher in I’m a Celeb, which had to be a selfie (McFly’s song “It’s all about you” is clearly dedicated to KeBabs since the title fits what she thinks about herself and she’s besties with Gi!🤦🏼‍♀️) and a shot of her pyjamas legs that when compared to another shot of her legs made us wonder if there is some filtering/clever mirror angling or even photo shopping going on with her photos 🧐

Sunday began early doors with a post about a film coming up on Disney+ that she was looking at around 5am when she couldn’t sleep. Then we had some random chat about how it’s weird that she posts every morning before she’s done anything else. Oh, you think?!?
Plans for Sunday were to relax, cook a roast, watch some telly.....not much different to any other day then 🤷🏼‍♀️
By 7:30am she was googling things about Diana she’d seen on The Crown and then seemed surprised most of it was made up. Wait what, not actually a fly on the wall documentary?!? Shooketh.

Vlog....haul of Christmas tat....most of which we’ve already seen on Insta....most of which she didn’t know the prices of....pointless crap.

Some chat about decorations and jumpers she’s ordered, doing homework with the kids and polishing, that led to a few stories and a poll about polishing. Because even though she’s 43 and has had her own house for years, she still apparently can’t decide how to clean it without asking for input from the Babettes 🙄

AD for an overpriced planner. Not sure what she’s going to write in that, she can just buy a TV Guide and her week is sorted! We’re going crazy on the ADs lately, clearly the house move and Christmas tat is not going to pay for itself! So much for the integrity she promised she’d have and all the grid posts between ADs she once blogged about.

Another photo of a beautiful house that she’s claiming to own cos she’s so very unhappy in her own life that she has to pretend to have someone else’s 🤦🏼‍♀️ and a reel about never writing on the label of a gift bag so it can be recycled which I’ve known her to mention before. New content?!? Any danger of any new content?! Ever????

Sun evening was more polishing chat, and somehow moaning she doesn’t have time to do things?? I’m sorry but bullshit.....she has more time on her hands than anyone else I’ve ever known in the word.....and it was full of slurred words......drunk?? Tired?? On purpose because she thinks she’s so funny?!?

Early doors Monday the pit stories began. Honestly the whole lot were aimed at the comments on here. Chatting about being a morning person, doing her best werk before 6am, when we know she just has awful sleep habits. Plus she’s in bed, which she pretends to share with PUS, and what he just lies asleep while she taps away on a laptop?!? She’s pretending again to be anxious about Boris when it’s really about what people are saying about her, she posted saying sorry for all the ADs but we know she’ll keep doing them. There was a mug of the day for the first time in ages, after it was mentioned on Tattle.
Honestly not sure where she’s going this week, feel like a meltdown could be coming as she spends more and more time trying to convince herself/her followers/us of her happiness 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope that helps 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
@houseofhoop Thank you so much ❤ Thank goodness it came to me at page 48 👍🙌😉🤣
I am shooketh to be honest!
I think I need a long bath with a candy cane scented bubble bath and I might even put a bit of Gary Barlow and some clean PJ's on to celebrate 🥳

As if she says she's a morning person, she literally lays in bed while life happens around her

🤪 ok 👍
Working before 6am isn't being a morning person Emma, Thats the night shift Bab!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow.
Not even trying to pretend that she doesn’t read here anymore 🙄 Might as well just caption it #ReadItOnTattleSoNowMakingAPostAboutIt

ETA there was on OOTD story as well where she labelled herself “Kween of wearing the same outfit”. It’s not something to be proud of love. It’s gross. Clothes need to be washed. They get sweaty and stinky. I’m all for re-wearing to a point but seriously, as with everything, you take it too far Babs. Hope that helps 😘
2BB11835-253A-44DE-BB98-39357C2D219C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Is she just coming on here for content now? She’s obviously at a loose end since she’s given up dusting/polishing, maybe she could retrain while she’s got the free time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the plether leggings need surgically removing now. It's just wrong!

Oh and also, did she sleep in those pj's Saturday night/Sunday, spend all day in them polishing her tiny house AND then sleep in them again last night?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wow.
Not even trying to pretend that she doesn’t read here anymore 🙄 Might as well just caption it #ReadItOnTattleSoNowMakingAPostAboutIt
View attachment 320926
I've just screenshot this and was on my way over here to say the same!
What the actual duck!!!!!

Emma, get off Tattle and you might start to find your way in this world.

Or, read the above TLDR and take note! That is you!!!! Your life! Thats what you're putting your kids through. Its all just wrong.

Whats with the hand?
How desperate is she to prove she isn't photo shopping 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow.

ETA there was on OOTD story as well where she labelled herself “Kween of wearing the same outfit”. It’s not something to be proud of love. It’s gross. Clothes need to be washed. They get sweaty and stinky. I’m all for re-wearing to a point but seriously, as with everything, you take it too far Babs. Hope that helps 😘
View attachment 320926
Don't think anyone is wishing they looked like you in any of your photos Babs so don't worry yourself, put your rolls away

• Haha
  • Sick
Maybe she put them on and can’t get them off 😂 that picture of her in the pj bottoms made her look twice as big as clearly she had the pleather leggings on underneath

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know its been said in previous threads but every time I see the disgusting pleather leggings I just think of Ross in friends 🤮🤢
I can see Emma popping for a wee and needing to call PUS cos she can't get them back on 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Someone needs to break it to Babs that she looks equally fat in both of those pictures. Angles can’t fix how much she has let herself go since she started this as a sideline. Hope this helps x

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I've looked at that pic ten times, are the boots attached to the leggings?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Optimus talent is looking for someone to join the team. Clearly we would all be exceptional in the role given we constantly provide ideas to keBab.

Also has anyone recently looked at who BTEC Paul represents? Babs sticks out like a sore thumb. All the rest are young beauty influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know its been said in previous threads but every time I see the disgusting pleather leggings I just think of Ross in friends 🤮🤢
I can see Emma popping for a wee and needing to call PUS cos she can't get them back on 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
The pleathers don't fit her, they're so saggy and wrinkly. I don't know where they're from but they look really cheap. Wonder what the new neighbours think if they catch a glimpse of her flashing, I certainly don't think the first thing to cross their minds would be 'that is a woman with body confidence', more like, 'are they swingers? Put me off my breakfast'.

I don't really understand the message. Does she want us to wear cropped jumpers? Or be forever lifting them up to show how body confident we are?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s nearly 43 but ‘creeping’ towards 50!! How does that work out?? What a silly woman - wishing away her years & pretending to be older than she is!! Who the duck does that??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.