Brummy Mummy #43 Where does PUS sleep?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @hd1234 for your thread title, which was the most popular with 34 votes... any brave tattler want to do a recap?

Reactions: 20
I wanted to quote @Stimpii but the thread closed!
She's not even just got Xmas pj's for her family, but for extended family in 2 other households! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🙋🏼‍♀️ I’ve been keeping notes for a recap, it’s loooooooong!!
The week began with a Monday morning post of Babs in the “saucy” Halloween outfit. She wasn’t going to buy it because of her Mum-tum but did and wore it anyway. That’s our Babs, looking for likes and comments to boost her ego and confusing what the body confidence message actually is. If you were truly confident, you’d wear whatever you wanted!
It was also noted that she posted the Halloween outfit two days after the event, and after her changing from Halloween to Christmas reel.

Monday morning stories from the pit revolved around e mails from school.
Lots of photos of her in her squashed, cramped office throughout the day on Monday. Some IC20 detectives wondered if she was covering for actually being out all day shopping, maybe with Wet Sandra, but no proof of this.
Moaning that she needed tea and a wee.....maybe an office a staircase or two away from the kitchen or a toilet wasn’t the best idea?!?
Smear test booked, not a sensible or helpful post.....her style of making it a gross selfie and vulgar post probably won’t encourage too many other women to book one but then again maybe it will.....Babettes are a strange breed (it’s like being in a smoky, pumpkin and cinnamon spiced daze and then one day you find Tattle and everything becomes clear!)

PUS “asked what she wanted for her birthday” (did he tho?did he really?) and she said kittens. So that’s the next Instagram mummy bandwagon for Babs to jump on. Also appeared she did a haul video last year of birthday presents because apparently she is an actual child 🙄

Very aggressive face photos of her out in the evening, meeting a friend at “starbs” while she still could. She didn’t have make up on and there wasn’t a boomerang of pumpkin lattes 🤢 being toasted so the IC20 detectives again wondered if this was a true story or a fictitious one?!?

Tuesday morning took a turn with a 3am selfie claiming she couldn’t sleep. Because of course you want a bright phone flash on you if you can’t sleep. Shoes for the girl was the main issue, meaning she’ll HAVE to go out before lockdown. But most likely in the evening, so her girl can’t try the shoes on, begging the question why she needs to go out and not just order online?!?
The morning then got off to a memorable start with a story from the pit featuring a half or fully naked Babs. Hot in the night = must strip off apparently, but why you wouldn’t put your t shirt back on before you story yourself I do not know! It was a lot for a morning post, we thought those morning pit stories were gross enough with yawning and scratching but she’s outdone herself now.
She then told us we should unfollow people on social media who don’t bring us joy as lockdown can be hard and we need to only see positive things. Patronising much?!?
Next was a post of her holding baby Ethan and a spiel to “new mum to babies” Emma. Phew, she hasn’t spoken to in the past Em for a couple of days and I for one was getting worried about missing out on my lessons from her past that are supposed to somehow help me shape my life.
She blamed feeling emotional on PMS, not helping the cause at all because women are allowed feelings at all times, not just once a month 🙄

Shared a video of young people who have theatre backgrounds who are promoting the need to save the arts but made it all about herself. Obvs. Tattlers struggling to remember her at the theatre (the Hamilton soundtrack on repeat does not count!) and realised she most probably misses freebie outings more than she misses theatre.

Full face of make up and lots of fuss about a Zoom call. One call is a day’s work it seems?!? Seemed to imply it was her first but she’s def mentioned them before. Babnocchio strikes again!
She is having mug issues and asked for Babettes to vote on a poll about a new style of handle. Imagine the panic if they don’t want to pay £12237393 for the new mug, how will Babs survive?!?

We’re STILL on Tuesday. Actually starting to rethink my impression of her being lazy, maybe a full day of Instagram loading, selfie posing and writing incoherent sentences without proof reading them could be classed as “werk” and warrant an 8pm bedtime after all 🤪

AD (that was misleading with her not saying “last week we......” or similar, fajita gate 2 with passing it off like it was live) featuring a kids smart watch that sells for £150 had both kids in, Erin as the main attraction and Ethan as the ‘sidekick’. I wonder if they will get paid for that?!? Babs suggested it’s a perfect main Christmas present, which didn’t seem to go down too well even with the Babettes, hardly any comments and a few expressing that it might be an overly extravagant idea, especially this year.

Bath bomb. Excuse me while I stick pins in my eyes as that seems preferable to watching that story, especially as the new house seems to have the world’s smallest bath and the mental image of Babs squeezing into it is not something I need in my life!

Wednesday began with a post to new mums about meeting in support groups.....hurrah for something that could be considered slightly useful at last!
We then dipped into American politics - it’s causing her worry apparently, so a close up unattractive selfie was of course necessary. If I was an influencer I think I would have linked some articles, information etc but as a lowly Tattler, what do I know?
Pre lockdown anxiety a go-go, her brain can’t cope unless she buys tat like birthday decorations (the internet is your friend). Luckily she got the essentials - hair dye, tampons and deodorant (again; a chemist, a supermarket or that old favourite the internet would be your friends for these things). She’s only doing the school run now. So poor PUS will be back at the supermarkets while Babs waits for that magical day in December when Primark reopens and her “anxiety” magically vanishes in a puff of smoke 🙄
The stories seemed to come from Erin’s room as eagle eyed tattlers noticed details from the moving vlog, because apparently in Babsville it’s fine if complete strangers know exactly what a 9 year old’s bedroom looks like 🤦🏼‍♀️ She also had her bum out (commando under pyjamas, not a full moon 🤣) on what may have been Erin’s bed. Poor girl.

A new house vlog went up, Babs is waiting for PUS to do everything so house sorting is slow. More things for Erin, poor Ethan again not really shown to be getting things. Small house, crammed with tat is the look she seems to be going for 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday carried on with posts about the presidential election....still no helpful information or links or anything shared, just selfies and American flag backgrounds.
Lunch boxes the night before. Again.
A candle. Again.
Are candles or mugs the most sexual? was the poll of the day. No. Just no.
We also had a lot of posts/stories about how she’s just a mum. Being funny. Trying to make people laugh. She’s not the bbc so it’s all lighthearted with her. She doesn’t even watch the news. Except her and Ste were glued to it. But she can’t give facts or information. She’s just a mum. Pissing about for a laugh. And the big fat pay cheque she’s sold her life and family for of course. Altho she told us (passive aggressively) to mute her if we don’t like her content. She was able to post affirmations about anxiety. But she’s just a mum. Here for laughs and normality. I’m not sure who is going to break it to her that what she does and the content she puts out is not what most people consider normal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thursday morning began with a mystery. 7am, no Babs. 7:30am, still no Babs. 8am, where is she?!? Where is our story of gloom from the pit? It was all very intriguing until 8:20 when the big reveal came......dentist fear! Couldn’t possibly record herself being chatty on the morning of having “dentist work” done as her fear is just too much! (I too hate going to the dentist and am one of those drama queens who ask them to stop every few minutes so I can have a little cry so I get it, but like many of us I don’t make a song and dance of announcing when I’m going for the world to build me up and give me attention 🙄)
We also had a full post about the outfit she chose showing her hairy legs.....it was only Monday we were saying she needs to reassess what body confidence means, and now here we are with another example. If you are body confident you wouldn’t care about hairy legs!

The dentist was survived, thank goodness, and we quickly moved onto curtain swapping and a goodie bag she got from joining in with a conference. She’s going to use the goodies for stocking fillers (she needs it, Poundland just doesn’t have enough stuff in it after all!) and donate the rest to charity. Honestly I don’t know why she doesn’t just say “I had a comment on a post and I read Tattle so now I’m throwing in a casual remark about giving things away to charity to make me seem like a good person”

Wow this recap is getting to be as long as ‘War and Peace’!! To be fair tho we’ve got to 3pm on Thursday and just today so far have had 18 stories and a grid post. Babs is the gift that keeps giving!

Fireworks night is Ste’s thing so there were sparklers and bangers in the garden. The photo of Babs with the kids did show her looking natural and happy, but she definitely looks bigger (no judgment, I too have gained lockdown weight!) and kind of puffy/tired. PUS also looking tired and haggard in his photo. The move doesn’t seem to have helped, could the influencer lifestyle be getting too much??

Friday morning was crap from the pit, mostly revolving about being awake all hours to book a slot for a walk at an NT place. Despite her saying she’d only be doing the school run from now on 🙄 And how PUS has “asked” for the weekend off from house stuff. She’ll allow him a cinnamon roll, bike ride and NT outing on Sat, but on Sun he must build the Kweeeen her wardrobes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Then we had autumn photo shoot photos which for the most part were lovely. Sadly the post about them was very Erin-centric and poor Ethan wasn’t mentioned at all 😥

Saturday morning started the same as Friday morning with her telling us the same plans she told us about yesterday. Then a weekly cinnamon roll post and what now looks like a weekly taking care of plants post. Honestly Babs, I know the saying is traditionally about being nice but maybe you should try living by the mantra “if you don’t have anything new or interesting to say, then don’t say anything all all” 🤦🏼‍♀️
We saw a video of singing to the Hamilton soundtrack in the car. Again. Then some photos of them at National Trust. Again.
Sat was quiet until she’d had some Baileys and started celebrating Biden’s win, which somehow led to her reminiscing about her past “clubbing” life 🤷🏼‍♀️

The shitshow rolled further on Sunday morning with more American politics, and how she can now sleep and is no longer grinding her teeth?!? Babs was trying to be part of the celeb crew who are celebrating Biden and Harris, but somehow managed to mess it up. There was a “my girl is lucky to be white” comment.... altho I’m sure it had all good intentions of acknowledging white privilege behind it, it was clumsy, rude, offensive and patronising. For someone who taught RE in a multi-cultural city, and has a platform and a responsibility to her followers, she really messed this one up. Again.
We also bounced to Remembrance Sunday, with a sweet post about her grandfathers who were in the war but led to more silly comments such as how she can’t say her nan lived through the war as she’s not with us anymore. History hasn’t changed, your grandparents did live through the war Babs. Again, think before you speak!
And a haul. Because even though she’d just talked about world issues and honouring our fallen soldiers, what she bought at Boots is still necessary content 😡 Proving she can’t read a room and has no awareness of how other people may be feeling at the moment. Chatty vlog with a “mouth trump” that no one else found funny.
Posts of her in the hideous hoodie watching PUS do wardrobes while they “passive aggressively argued about furniture”. Lovely.
When it was eventually built it then happened to “break” straight away when it was dragged around. Either they’re liars or idiots, IKEA is a very famous and established brand and I doubt they’d be as successful if every piece they sold broke 🙄
Also a really awful story about how amusing she found it when PUS hurt himself doing her DIY. Throwback vibes to the “punch his face in” comments, Babs still needs a bit of coaching at this internet thing as she doesn’t seem to have the hang of it yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Monday began with Babs ignoring her kids as they get ready for school (#standard) in favour of describing scars on her face and chatting on about Gi Fletcher going to the I’m a Celeb castle. They aren’t friends, I doubt Gi wants any association with the Brummy shitshow, and somehow Babs turned it around to be all about her and how she would do in the jungle/castle. (Badly. She’d do very badly)

Hold the front page.....her girl puts her own washing away and it’s a game changer. Who knew?!? Kids doing household chores?!? Just blown away. Babs I hope your next deal with the publisher is a parenting pamphlet as you have such wisdom to bestow.
Riveting poll-do you wear a cardigan when you work at home? Well, do you??? I need to know!! This is highly important stuff. It’s not just crap filler so Babs has something to post, she can’t possible survive a few hours without taking and sharing a selfie, she needs this content!!
House posts with a cramped room full of boxes. This move is looking more and more like a massive mistake since they can’t actually seem to fit all of their tat in.

She found her “g-nomies” and we were treated to the story of why they are called gnomies in her house.

Tuesday started early with 11 stories before 8am. Mostly revolving around Christmas 🎅🏼 Mug sales must be starting soon! She wants matching pyjamas but it’s too late, she plans to show us a mug a day and she’s back to sharing beautiful scenic pictures and pretending they’re of Birmingham. No, I don’t get it either!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The week began with a Monday morning post of Babs in the “saucy” Halloween outfit. She wasn’t going to buy it because of her Mum-tum but did and wore it anyway. That’s our Babs, looking for likes and comments to boost her ego and confusing what the body confidence message actually is. If you were truly confident, you’d wear whatever you wanted!
It was also noted that she posted the Halloween outfit two days after the event, and after her changing from Halloween to Christmas reel.

Lots of photos of her in her squashed, cramped office throughout the day on Monday. Some IC20 detectives wondered if she was covering for actually being out all day shopping, maybe with Wet Sandra, but no proof of this.
Moaning that she needed tea and a wee.....maybe an office a staircase or two away from the kitchen or a toilet wasn’t the best idea?!?
Smear test booked, not a sensible or helpful post.....her style of making it a gross selfie and vulgar post probably won’t encourage too many other women to book one but then again maybe it will.....Babettes are a strange breed (it’s like being in a smoky, pumpkin and cinnamon spiced daze and then one day you find Tattle and everything becomes clear!)

PUS “asked what she wanted for her birthday” (did he tho?did he really?) and she said kittens. So that’s the next Instagram mummy bandwagon for Babs to jump on. Also appeared she did a haul video last year of birthday presents because apparently she is an actual child 🙄

Very aggressive face photos of her out in the evening, meeting a friend at “starbs” while she still could. She didn’t have make up on and there wasn’t a boomerang of pumpkin lattes 🤢 being toasted so the IC20 detectives again wondered if this was a true story or a fictitious one?!?

Tuesday morning took a turn with a 3am selfie claiming she couldn’t sleep. Because of course you want a bright phone flash on you if you can’t sleep. Shoes for the girl was the main issue, meaning she’ll HAVE to go out before lockdown. But most likely in the evening, so her girl can’t try the shoes on, begging the question why she needs to go out and not just order online?!?
The morning then got off to a memorable start with a story from the pit featuring a half or fully naked Babs. Hot in the night = must strip off apparently, but why you wouldn’t put your t shirt back on before you story yourself I do not know! It was a lot for a morning post, we thought those morning pit stories were gross enough with yawning and scratching but she’s outdone herself now.
She then told us we should unfollow people on social media who don’t bring us joy as lockdown can be hard and we need to only see positive things. Patronising much?!?
Next was a post of her holding baby Ethan and a spiel to “new mum to babies” Emma. Phew, she hasn’t spoken to in the past Em for a couple of days and I for one was getting worried about missing out on my lessons from her past that are supposed to somehow help me shape my life.
She blamed feeling emotional on PMS, not helping the cause at all because women are allowed feelings at all times, not just once a month 🙄

Shared a video of young people who have theatre backgrounds who are promoting the need to save the arts but made it all about herself. Obvs. Tattlers struggling to remember her at the theatre (the Hamilton soundtrack on repeat does not count!) and realised she most probably misses freebie outings more than she misses theatre.

Full face of make up and lots of fuss about a Zoom call. One call is a day’s work it seems?!? Seemed to imply it was her first but she’s def mentioned them before. Babnocchio strikes again!
She is having mug issues and asked for Babettes to vote on a poll about a new style of handle. Imagine the panic if they don’t want to pay £12237393 for the new mug, how will Babs survive?!?

We’re STILL on Tuesday. Actually starting to rethink my impression of her being lazy, maybe a full day of Instagram loading, selfie posing and writing incoherent sentences without proof reading them could be classed as “werk” and warrant an 8pm bedtime after all 🤪

AD (that was misleading with her not saying “last week we......” or similar, fajita gate 2 with passing it off like it was live) featuring a kids smart watch that sells for £150 had both kids in, Erin as the main attraction and Ethan as the ‘sidekick’. I wonder if they will get paid for that?!? Babs suggested it’s a perfect main Christmas present, which didn’t seem to go down too well even with the Babettes, hardly any comments and a few expressing that it might be an overly extravagant idea, especially this year.

Bath bomb. Excuse me while I stick pins in my eyes as that seems preferable to watching that story, especially as the new house seems to have the world’s smallest bath and the mental image of Babs squeezing into it is not something I need in my life!

Wednesday began with a post to new mums about meeting in support groups.....hurrah for something that could be considered slightly useful at last!
We then dipped into American politics - it’s causing her worry apparently, so a close up unattractive selfie was of course necessary. If I was an influencer I think I would have linked some articles, information etc but as a lowly Tattler, what do I know?
Pre lockdown anxiety a go-go, her brain can’t cope unless she buys tat like birthday decorations (the internet is your friend). Luckily she got the essentials - hair dye, tampons and deodorant (again; a chemist, a supermarket or that old favourite the internet would be your friends for these things). She’s only doing the school run now. So poor PUS will be back at the supermarkets while Babs waits for that magical day in December when Primark reopens and her “anxiety” magically vanishes in a puff of smoke 🙄
The stories seemed to come from Erin’s room as eagle eyed tattlers noticed details from the moving vlog, because apparently in Babsville it’s fine if complete strangers know exactly what a 9 year old’s bedroom looks like 🤦🏼‍♀️ She also had her bum out (commando under pyjamas, not a full moon 🤣) on what may have been Erin’s bed. Poor girl.

A new house vlog went up, Babs is waiting for PUS to do everything so house sorting is slow. More things for Erin, poor Ethan again not really shown to be getting things. Small house, crammed with tat is the look she seems to be going for 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday carried on with posts about the presidential election....still no helpful information or links or anything shared, just selfies and American flag backgrounds.
A candle. Again.
We also had a lot of posts/stories about how she’s just a mum. Being funny. Trying to make people laugh. She’s not the bbc so it’s all lighthearted with her. She doesn’t even watch the news. Except her and Ste were glued to it. But she can’t give facts or information. She’s just a mum. Pissing about for a laugh. And the big fat pay cheque she’s sold her life and family for of course. Altho she told us (passive aggressively) to mute her if we don’t like her content. She was able to post affirmations about anxiety. But she’s just a mum. Here for laughs and normality. I’m not sure who is going to break it to her that what she does and the content she puts out is not what most people consider normal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thursday morning began with a mystery. 7am, no Babs. 7:30am, still no Babs. 8am, where is she?!? Where is our story of gloom from the pit? It was all very intriguing until 8:20 when the big reveal came......dentist fear! Couldn’t possibly record herself being chatty on the morning of having “dentist work” done as her fear is just too much! (I too hate going to the dentist and am one of those drama queens who ask them to stop every few minutes so I can have a little cry so I get it, but like many of us I don’t make a song and dance of announcing when I’m going for the world to build me up and give me attention 🙄)
We also had a full post about the outfit she chose showing her hairy legs.....it was only Monday we were saying she needs to reassess what body confidence means, and now here we are with another example. If you are body confident you wouldn’t care about hairy legs!

The dentist was survived, thank goodness, and we quickly moved onto curtain swapping and a goodie bag she got from joining in with a conference. She’s going to use the goodies for stocking fillers (she needs it, Poundland just doesn’t have enough stuff in it after all!) and donate the rest to charity. Honestly I don’t know why she doesn’t just say “I had a comment on a post and I read Tattle so now I’m throwing in a casual remark about giving things away to charity to make me seem like a good person”

Wow this recap is getting to be as long as ‘War and Peace’!! To be fair tho we’ve got to 3pm on Thursday and just today so far have had 18 stories and a grid post. Babs is the gift that keeps giving!

Fireworks night is Ste’s thing so there were sparklers and bangers in the garden. The photo of Babs with the kids did show her looking natural and happy, but she definitely looks bigger (no judgment, I too have gained lockdown weight!) and kind of puffy/tired. PUS also looking tired and haggard in his photo. The move doesn’t seem to have helped, could the influencer lifestyle be getting too much??

Friday morning was crap from the pit, mostly revolving about being awake all hours to book a slot for a walk at an NT place. Despite her saying she’d only be doing the school run from now on 🙄 And how PUS has “asked” for the weekend off from house stuff. She’ll allow him a cinnamon roll, bike ride and NT outing on Sat, but on Sun he must build the Kweeeen her wardrobes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Then we had autumn photo shoot photos which for the most part were lovely. Sadly the post about them was very Erin-centric and poor Ethan wasn’t mentioned at all 😥

Saturday morning started the same as Friday morning with her telling us the same plans she told us about yesterday. Then a weekly cinnamon roll post and what now looks like a weekly taking care of plants post. Honestly Babs, I know the saying is traditionally about being nice but maybe you should try living by the mantra “if you don’t have anything new or interesting to say, then don’t say anything all all” 🤦🏼‍♀️
We saw a video of singing to the Hamilton soundtrack in the car. Again. Then some photos of them at National Trust. Again.
Sat was quiet until she’d had some Baileys and started celebrating Biden’s win, which somehow led to her reminiscing about her past “clubbing” life 🤷🏼‍♀️

The shitshow rolled further on Sunday morning with more American politics, and how she can now sleep and is no longer grinding her teeth?!? Babs was trying to be part of the celeb crew who are celebrating Biden and Harris, but somehow managed to mess it up. There was a “my girl is lucky to be white” comment.... altho I’m sure it had all good intentions of acknowledging white privilege behind it, it was clumsy, rude, offensive and patronising. For someone who taught RE in a multi-cultural city, and has a platform and a responsibility to her followers, she really messed this one up. Again.
We also bounced to Remembrance Sunday, with a sweet post about her grandfathers who were in the war but led to more silly comments such as how she can’t say her nan lived through the war as she’s not with us anymore. History hasn’t changed, your grandparents did live through the war Babs. Again, think before you speak!
And a haul. Because even though she’d just talked about world issues and honouring our fallen soldiers, what she bought at Boots is still necessary content 😡 Proving she can’t read a room and has no awareness of how other people may be feeling at the moment. Chatty vlog with a “mouth trump” that no one else found funny.
Posts of her in the hideous hoodie watching PUS do wardrobes while they “passive aggressively argued about furniture”. Lovely.
When it was eventually built it then happened to “break” straight away when it was dragged around. Either they’re liars or idiots, IKEA is a very famous and established brand and I doubt they’d be as successful if every piece they sold broke 🙄
Also a really awful story about how amusing she found it when PUS hurt himself doing her DIY. Throwback vibes to the “punch his face in” comments, Babs still needs a bit of coaching at this internet thing as she doesn’t seem to have the hang of it yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Monday began with Babs ignoring her kids as they get ready for school (#standard) in favour of describing scars on her face and chatting on about Gi Fletcher going to the I’m a Celeb castle. They aren’t friends, I doubt Gi wants any association with the Brummy shitshow, and somehow Babs turned it around to be all about her and how she would do in the jungle/castle. (Badly. She’d do very badly)

Hold the front page.....her girl puts her own washing away and it’s a game changer. Who knew?!? Kids doing household chores?!? Just blown away. Babs I hope your next deal with the publisher is a parenting pamphlet as you have such wisdom to bestow.
Riveting poll-do you wear a cardigan when you work at home? Well, do you??? I need to know!! This is highly important stuff. It’s not just crap filler so Babs has something to post, she can’t possible survive a few hours without taking and sharing a selfie, she needs this content!!
House posts with a cramped room full of boxes. This move is looking more and more like a massive mistake since they can’t actually seem to fit all of their tat in.

She found her “g-nomies” and we were treated to the story of why they are called gnomies in her house.

Tuesday started early with 11 stories before 8am. Mostly revolving around Christmas 🎅🏼 Mug sales must be starting soon! She wants matching pyjamas but it’s too late, she plans to show us a mug a day and she’s back to sharing beautiful scenic pictures and pretending they’re of Birmingham. No, I don’t get it either!
Oh. My. duck.
she’s such a dullard and over sharer I didn’t realise but man this made my morning!

• Haha
Gosh! I go to sleep for a few hours and another thread is over 🤣
She's lying again and the PJ stories are a blatant beg. I've just looked on Asda and Matalan and there's loads in her sort of size!!!!

• Wow
Jesus, she normally uses a filter?! Apparently not a very good one! 🤣 if anyone is wondering what babs is up to, she's currently jumping on yet another bandwagon, the one where people are going against filters on faces 🤣🙄 (fleur de force and Louise pentland are just 2 I've seen in the last couple of days!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

A candle. Again.

We love you @BonBon27 !!

Reactions: 9
Gosh! I go to sleep for a few hours and another thread is over 🤣
She's lying again and the PJ stories are a blatant beg. I've just looked on Asda and Matalan and there's loads in her sort of size!!!!
I'm sure she's got more chance with Asda or Matson than a #GIFT from next. For someone who claims she doesn't accept many gifts she doesnt half do some beggy posts

Reactions: 11
aww thank you my first ever tread title ,puts hand under chin ,pulls a couple of strange gurning faces and is off to make a hot cock ,might even go and have a bath and maybe wash my dressing gown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
aww thank you my first ever tread title ,puts hand under chin ,pulls a couple of strange gurning faces and is off to make a hot cock ,might even go and have a bath and maybe wash my dressing gown
Don’t forget the bath bomb love!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t Erin and Ethan have Halloween pjs on in the last vlog?

Yet she doesn’t buy seasonal stuff... this woman can’t even keep up with her own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve come to the conclusion that PUS sleeps on the sofa bed in the loft. Where else?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn't know what she likes and what she does like. She's just a bandwagon babs. Like she hated her fire place now she loves it because it's like Harry Potter. If it is deemed cool she immediately thinks she likes it because people told her it is cool. She doesn't have any opinions of her own.

Reactions: 19
She’s really all over the shop isn’t she? Wants non Christmassy Christmas PJ’s, but has left it almost too late to get them all matching ones. Then it’s me & my girl twinning, the help & the boy twinning pj’s. For an organisational Kween why has she left it to the last minute? On the beg much?

Just to go back to the tiny home, I think she was hoping it would bring her & Pus closer together 😂. I think he’s camped out in either the boys room or the attic. That house is overflowing with crap, it sets my nerves on edge watching her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve come to the conclusion that PUS sleeps on the sofa bed in the loft. Where else?
Yeah, I can't think of anywhere else - unless he's in a hammock somewhere. Surely his parents would give him a shake if they knew? PUS, what the hell are you doing man?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.