Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Where are you all getting the brochure from? There isn’t one on the particulars on the estate agent website... there is only a pic of the front of the house.
Literally everything else has been deleted! Sold by one of only 2 estate agents in the area...?!

Reactions: 2

Pinko

VIP Member
View attachment 287294
oh they don’t laugh at or take the piss out of you for a hot chocolate stand (thought it was hot cock bab 🙄) they take it out of YOU your gurning, lies, poor personal hygiene, narcissistic behaviour but not a bloody cake stand with some tat on.

also, where is the hot chocolate on the hot chocolate stand?? And who drinks hot chocolate with a straw?!
Its a pity party for Babs. 😒

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I’m not exactly sure what I was expecting when she was talking about moving to a house with amazing mug storage, but it wasn’t this. It’s just a glass cupboard, no?? Am I missing so
I’m not exactly sure what I was expecting when she was talking about moving to a house with amazing mug storage, but it wasn’t this. It’s just a glass cupboard, no?? Am I missing something?

Such an anti climax..

emme1122

Chatty Member
I definitely think it’s an old style house, possibly another terraced house. From what we’ve seen the rooms seem small like their previous house.

FlameIce

Chatty Member
Galaxy? 😊 I feel iI’ve looked at every house sold in the Birmingham area in the last year but can’t find it! It’s just pure nosiness but what can you do? X
I do love a bit of Bournville 😉

Oh gawd, does this mean the early morning Stories from the stinky pit of doom will be back from tomorrow 🤢🤢
She clearly can't wait til Sunday for the vlog to go live, she's got to show it all of now.......

I'm not a fan of the "Bitter Chocolate" you speak of myself!
How will the vlog go live without the WiFi?

unt Bessie

I think they have the same ‘talent agency’ they like most of each other’s posts too.. strange that she didn’t tag babs though 🤔
Phew, more than likely gifted/encouraged to support then. Thanks for helping me feel justified in liking her again!

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
I wondered about her Nans house too. Her sister Claire has only recently moved into her own home and I wondered if they were left a large sum of money when Nanny Joyce passed away?
I’d laugh if she moved next door to a tattler lol 😆 that would be hilarious 😆
Yeah I know the nan was in a home, but did they sell her house when she went into the home or when she passed away? I just can't believe any one has found it on Rightmove yet 😂

Reactions: 1

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
I think I've found it. The fireplace is hardly shown though. Yep selling your kids pays well but in glad she isn't in Wylde Green. Also a bit sad about that I was looking forward to being the new Mrs Briggs 😂
Is it smaller than her old house? Is it very different for her? Or was it all lies?

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I'm from Birmingham but live in Devon and for what you pay for a 3 bedroomed house here you could probably get 4 bedrooms there. But you've got to weigh up what we get for that. Feeling safe when you walk down the street of a night is pretty up there 👍❤
Yo! Same my friend! I’m a Devon maid 😂