Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aberdeen Rock

I reported her for not declaring an ad a few weeks ago, and instead of the standard “we’ve decided it’s fine” that any Alfie complaint has always received I got:

“Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us about Emma Conway.
We’ve considered your complaint carefully and all the issues raised. We will keep a record of it on our system and take your views into account if we receive more complaints about this or similar issues. We will also take your complaint into account in our regular proactive ‘intelligence gathering’ sweeps.”

So I wonder what all the complaints I’m about to raise about the many, many, Haven holiday posts she’s failing to declare as #ad will result in. 🤔
Who was this brand?

Reactions: 1
Another concert?! Really relatable.... I often go to three or four overpriced concerts within the space of a few weeks 😳
To be fair, June time is usually a busy time for tours etc, a lot of acts gearing up for festivals and things. Between May and June, we've got Hugh Jackman, Spice Girls, Take That, Noel Gallagher, Muse and Metallica. These tickets were probably bought over 6 months, so not too much at once!

Reactions: 1