Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eggy1985

I honestly think her son just doesn’t get any attention from her. She seems to forget that he isn’t the same age as her daughter and expects them to have the same response. Plenty of 6 year olds don’t like the cinema. It’s why Cineworld introduced Saturday club where they (or at least where they used to) keep the lights up, have games and the film was always the audio description version which is generally quieter (so that anyone listening to the audio description on headphones can actually hear it). But introducing him slowly, or accepting that he just doesn’t enjoy it, is too much for our Emma. No, much better to force him and complain about how he doesn’t like the things she likes doing.

Being a parent isn’t supposed to be about what you want to do, it’s about discovering what they like and nurturing them. But narcissistic Emma just wants mini-me’s. He’ll never be the perfect little clone so she’ll never care. Which is a shame, because out of the two kids he seems like the nicer one!
Completely agree with you x

Reactions: 2

ZapfaWat

Let me just leave this signed cookery book open for you all to see in a cupboard. :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Vee6

VIP Member
For me it’s not a hissy fit. The atmosphere has changed on this thread for me and I don’t want to be a part of it.

Shannon

We went to Haven two weeks ago & had so much fun, but it was expensive. I’m not impressed she has received it for free. I have children & I work hard to give them one holiday a year. We had a lovely caravan, it wasn’t small & her wording suggests she is slightly ungrateful

Either that or I’m just not happy
I think what I said last night was prob out of annoyance I went to haven’t every year for around 15 years as a child and I have the most amazing memories it will always be special to me x

Meringue22

VIP Member
Isn’t this her 3rd or 4th holiday this year? And we aren’t even in June? (And no I’m not jealous) but she gets further away from us regular working Mums by the day?!

And why is everything sexualised, she isn’t the only mummy vlogger that sexualises things, it’s common and really not needed, especially when you are selling your children to the devil on your page!!

Both? Has she been gifted a holiday so that she can make an ad for them?
Probably 🙄

Reactions: 1

Pinko

VIP Member
Does she not mean she’s tight because she won’t pay the snack prices rather than she can’t afford it? I can afford cinema popcorn but no way am I going to pay it when I can get a bag for £1 from Tesco..... so I’d say I’m being tight.
I'd say we all end up bringing snacks through experience due to having been fleeced being out when you have had no choice. We once stopped off at a pub / hotel in the lake district on the way home from the zoo for a drink and a crisps stop for the kids as we were in the middle of nowhere. Ended up paying £1.50.for a small bowl of crisps that were obviously from one of those Costco bags that was hidden away from the bar! 🙈

powderpower

Chatty Member
Of course it’s not the victim’s fault but why take the chance?
True I suppose I guess people do get caught up and want to share the fun side of life and sometimes that is beach shots.

What brummy did was clearly for attention as its in a caravan and she talks about her boobs again.

I would still share a photo of my kids on the beach though or a pool abroad.