Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
If a child was working on a tv/film set, they have a specific number of hours they are allowed to work per day and per week, regulations to stop their parents taking all their earnings etc. Vloggers aren’t bound to any of those rules. They can make their children pose for 20 million photos to sell one #ad product on their parents Instagram, and as the contract is all in the parents name they don’t see any of the money (I’m purposefully ignoring any generally seeing the money in the form of being fed, taken on holiday etc).

Look at BM2’s recent ad for Freddo’s. Would Cadbury’s have signed off on that ad if she didn’t show her kids? I bet they specifically asked for a photo of the kids enjoying them.

I honestly think it won’t be long until a child sues their parents for some of the earnings from all these ads they’re forced to do without any understanding of what is actually happening.

Reactions: 21

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
When she created that list for Ethan, 80% of it was 'take photo with...' 'take photo at..' 'take photo of..' and Stephen clearly hasn't! I love it! Loved that he took his son just for a good time, not for the content. I bet Emma was seething that she got nothing for the Gram.

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Kicked up a storm about her address being discussed online and freaked out about her kids safety, yet is happy enough to shove them in front of the camera for A PAID AD for Cadburys. literally posting a pic with her children for money. does anyone else think thats not ok? and very hypocritical ?

• Wow
  • Angry

Sponfused

VIP Member
I am absolutely not watching this little endorsement video for Brummy. What a complete joke these people are. Their head must be so far up their own ass if they think they are making the world a better place! Doctors, nurses, teachers, volunteers, researchers (you get my drift) are making the world a better place. You lot are flogging tat on the internet and getting paid a lot of money for doing next to nothing for anybody else. In fact, I’m sure a lot of you make some particularly vulnerable people feel absolutely awful about themselves because they haven’t been able to take their family on a holiday in years or they are actually struggling to put clothes on their children’s backs (nothing like your woe is me attitude about not getting sent stacks of free high end clothes bab). They were drawn to following you under the guise that you are just a normal mum which has become so far from reality. These mummy floggers don’t even appear to be that generous with their time or money, considering they have lots of it. I thinks it’s one thing that you carry on like you are gods gift to humanity but now you are actually advocating it? Give us a break.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
Returning to teaching??? This is the same lady who publicly wrote about cleaning her f***y with a baby wipe. Finds Disney characters sexually attractive and I’m pretty sure she was dry humping her new dishwasher last week 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Auntsally

She says there's much better way to spend your time than on tattle. There is also much better ways to spend your time than rejoicing in the breakdown of Kardashian relationships and Real Housewives trash.

• Haha

Birdy60

VIP Member
Love that it took approximately 3 seconds for this to be set up. She'll be crying on Monday that everyone hates her for liking Disney and she's now on a 3rd tattle thread! Not that she reads here of course.
She deserves #3 as she sent us all here to see how awful everyone is by telling the truth about all her lies.....

bsw123

VIP Member
Emma, if you can’t even face moderating your own comments or any other negative comments / messages for that matter, I think it’s time to throw in the towel, bab.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I know some of u have a thing for Stephen but I just have no respect for him, he’s like a wet flannel. Why would you film your wife doing the things she does for her to upload on to the internet for EVERYONE to see. How embarrassed must he be. And yet he still does it. She said earlier that Brummy Mummy meet ups are back in June. I think we should all go and stage an intervention for her??? She needs help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Okiedoke

Can someone please explain to me why chasing your children with a bag of dog poo is funny? Am I the only one that does not find that funny? Do any of you do it?? Is it a normal thing that I don't know about?

• Sick
  • Sad
Long-time lurker here to say that I always come here as soon as the takeaway dance goes up on insta cos I know it's going to go OFF

• Haha
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
“I can’t change the way people think or act towards me. But I can change the way I think and act towards myself”

This might be the most narcissistic comment she’s made on Instagram. No mention of changing how she treats other people in that entire mental health post. It’s always everyone else’s fault with her!

So here’s a little open letter to you Emma:

Dear Emma,

Your looks have nothing to do with anything. Nobody cares what you look like, what you wear, or that you’re 41.

The people that you want to be your friend, and the brands you want to work with don’t want anything to do with you because of your attitude and treatment of people.

As a teacher, you should understand the staff room chats about the brat in Y9 and the latest about what they’ve done. You may never have taught them, but you know who they are and everything they’ve done in every lesson.

Well, you’re that Y9 pupil. People talk. You’ll get more and more of a reputation for putting people off brands because of how you respond to genuine questions.

When you’re representing a brand with a #ad do you really think they want to see posts about how you’ve responded to their prospective customers with a spew of hatred because the person dared to say something you perceived as an attack?

Emma, you’re not a nice person. Until you’re willing to change that, and actually address that a lot of the problems are your own doing, no amount of therapy is going to help.

Sincerely,

Me

• Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Thing is her address wasn’t ‘leaked’ because it was already out there on a public platform. Both of them need to take responsibility for that and sort it out before bringing attention to it on another public social media platform.

I was unknowingly being cyber stalked by a guy online. We started talking online because of a shared interest in a tv show, our conversations were never romantic, there were no indications or red flags from myself about him. However because I shared a lot on my private set Facebook (never my address but photos of the surrounding areas, charting my whereabouts in real time) he found my address and one day turned up at my door. I hadn’t even swapped phone numbers with him. It was that incident that scared the poop out of me and I became much more private, I don’t post on fb anymore, I only have people on it who I’ve known personally or known for many years.

Emma please if you are reading this, we are not threatening to share your address, no one has said that (in here anyway, if someone’s said it elsewhere or messaged you then that’s on them), yes we do bitch about the way you act and treat others. No one in here wishes any harm to you or your children.

• Wow

Queenie

VIP Member
What is it about her that you think makes her so different to other moms? She works to provide for the best for her kids - isn't that what we all do?
Well I don’t screech & gurn on camera to thousands of people. I don’t discuss my sex life online. I don’t belitle my husband online. I don’t sell my kids’ lives for free holidays. I don’t flash my bits online for pervs to look at. I don’t give up my career to make a tit of myself online. I can’t afford numerous holidays a year.
Yeah.......not that different! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Urgh just watched the boring bints stories 🙄 saying Brummy is honest? Well she wasn’t honest when she said people wanted to post her address. She lied like she’s been caught lying over other issues.

Says she wants to make the world a better place? 🤣. Get a bloody grip woman. She wants to make a load of money at our expense is what she wants to do.

Onthefence

After all her planet saving & clothes recycling 2 days ago. She is now of course, out clothes shopping

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
BM2 ‘the outstanding teacher’ at parents evening: Little Joanie is doing well, however, could contribute more in class and is late often.
Parent: Stop being a troll, you are clearly jealous.

• Haha