Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha changing the world and the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Come on now do they think we all button up the back. How is going on holiday to Disneyland or showing us the latest crap in a bargain shop contributing to changing the world or internet. If they truly believe they are changing the internet then it's certainly not for the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I feel like we should all wave hello to “Paul” who is apparently now monitoring this thread!!

HI PAUL, nice to meet you 👋🏼

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
She's outed herself as a liar (again) and someone that must refresh this thread very regularly to see something that was deleted in 15 mins. That something was just saying what terms to google to find an address that they themselves have made very easy to find.

On a serious note if she isn't lying about having the means to track users here that can only mean shes hacked into this site, and that would have very very serious repercussions.

Ilando

VIP Member
Ha ha ha changing the world and the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Come on now do they think we all button up the back. How is going on holiday to Disneyland or showing us the latest crap in a bargain shop contributing to changing the world or internet. If they truly believe they are changing the internet then it's certainly not for the better.

She’s certainly helping to change the world by contributing to the mountains of plastic tat that ends up in landfill every year and teaching her children the cost of everything and the value of nothing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I mainly lurk on this thread and occasionally comment. When Brummymummy was first mentioned this thread was sleepy, maybe 8 to 10 posts a week. Brummymummy sent people here and the posts doubled, she then sobbed about trolls said Stephen and her manager read it not her. Again a few days before Disney she had a little moan and sent more here...today she exaggerates a story and touts sympathy.
I'm starting to see a pattern. Her Instagram algorithm looks better with more comments. People are more likely to comment on a terrible story of children being at risk than they are a fecking large mug.
Which advertising agency or brand are you trying to impress today bab?

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Onthefence

This post & video is absolute nonsense. She buys them new stuff all the time & they have so much stuff that despite having a room each they still have to store some in the garage. Their wardrobes (Emma would say closets) are full to bursting. Yet she’s suddenly trying to claim she’s thrifty and scrimps on kids clothes. Literally everyone else wears clothes more than once! It is not recycling or vintage as Emma says, it’s bloody well called GETTING DRESSED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Nadurath

VIP Member
You know how YouTubers always seem to adopt a name for their audience? Mugs seems to be a good option for BM2 to call hers!

• Haha

EyesOpened123

Everyone here is actually deeply concerned about her children’s safety - more so than she is I think. She chooses to use her children as content, no-one forces her. She has chosen the details she posts and her address is out there on the internet and can be found within seconds. Nobody here has posted it, threatened to post it or would even DREAM of posting it. The fact we all know her kids names, sleeping and eating habits etc is all her doing no-one else’s. Paul the manager - please make this all clear to Emma. She seems to have the wrong end of the totally wrong stick.

• Heart

Moodyrudi2019

I’ve been waiting for this to come up for so long and it’s finally happened! From what I can gather from reading the comments on here tonight is that BM’s address is online due to *removed as we take privacy very seriously*. Well, BM herself has previously used her personal address for her business and I found it some time ago and obviously have kept it to myself. I noticed a couple of weeks ago it had been changed to a different address, presumably her accountants which is the norm. So. You. Yourself. Emma. Had. Your. Own. Address. In. The. Public. Domain. I was flabbergasted when I saw it. Don’t turn this around on anyone else - please take some responsibility and admit you messed up. This really does take the biscuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

Queenie

VIP Member
I’m sure she claims a lot of her purchases back through ‘expenses’ seeing as she’s self employed?

I presume she didn’t used to have the room for a dishwasher as her kitchen used to look very small. She insists the new kitchen is not gifted and she paid for it herself. I doubt the dishwasher was gifted or she wouldn’t have moaned about it not working or maybe that was her plan and they ended up gifting her it?!

I don’t have a dishwasher, I actually enjoy washing up by hand!

She’s replied but so did loads of other sheep defending her!

So this is the first year she’s done 2 flights In One year? She’s posted this morning they’re going to Disneyland in August so that’s 3 flights this year.

Doesn’t use bottled water? Apart from the 50 bottles Stephen bought when their kitchen was being done?

You can tell she reads here as her reply is very defensive and over the top for the comment posted.
“Reuse clothes”??? As opposed to what?? Wearing them once & throwing them away?? What a stupid dick! 🙄

• Haha
M

Member 8424

Why would somebody tell over 80 thousand people in an Instagram story that their address has been leaked online? (When people are saying on here it hasn’t been published, only how to find it)

Surely that information will make the majority go and search for it?
I don’t understand that logic at all.

You can be private all you like, but sending people on a hunt for your address is not safeguarding your children at all and as much as she tries to pin all blame away from herself on Instagram, she has directly made it something people are aware of.

Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
This isn’t specifically related to BM2, but I’m finding it annoying how self care and having a day off is being conflated with acute depression. It is true that we can and should try to look after ourselves and we can manage our mental health better through taking care of ourselves, but there is also depression which can’t be managed through these means. It’s like with ‘anxiety’ or being an introvert - apparently it’s cool now to have ‘acceptable’ mental health problems, but lots of these insta mums are managing to cope and leave the house and look after their children etc - feeling anxious isn’t the same as actually having post natal psychosis etc. A lot of people are anxious and a bit depressed lots of the time. That’s life. When they are sobbing all day long for weeks on end and trying to find the energy to have a shower, that’s depression.

I speak as someone who’s had both and there is a continuum, but I’m sick of insta mums congratulating themselves on their amazing self care because when you are in the depths, lighting a candle a) isn’t going to cut it and b) feels like an insurmountable task.
This. She has annoyed me so much this morning with her “oh you’d get your broken little finger fixed so do some self care” type comparison to mental health that seems to be an Insta Influencer favourite.

Yes, I’d get a broken finger fixed, but that does not relate to mental health! Bones are understood, have a definitive treatment plan and for the most part are the same in everyone. Mental health (and by extension brains) aren’t really fully understood, and there’s no definitive treatment plan because everyone is so different (hormones, general brain wiring etc). But let’s compare it to a broken finger, tell everyone they’re enough and to go have a nap / watch Netflix!

Even if she didn’t acknowledge her privileged position in being able to go for therapy, she could have spoke about what happens on your first therapy session so people don’t feel nervous, or why she opted for therapy over CBT etc. Instead, she went with the age old Insta tripe.

(I fully expect she will do some additional posts once she’s read this after episode 17,597,431 of Real Housewives)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi Emma, we know you read here. I refuse to message you on Instagram and 'engage' with you. Let's get this real clear shall we? It's not on us.....YOU shared your husband's name and occupation and that was all that was needed to see your address online. Your husband has registered your home address for his business and not us. Nobody threatened to write your address, not once so STOP LYING! No one gives a shit about your travels to home bargains and Poundland across the Midlands ffs and you are not some celeb that has been 'spotted' and we just can't resist telling everyone where you were 🙄. You saying you are super private is laughable. You share details of your 'numb flap' and dance in your tights. You are coming across like a drama loving teenager that refuses to say things as they really are. Let's not let facts get in the way of a bit of drama eh?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I keep posting this on numerous posts, so sorry for repeating!
Vloggers do my head in, with their lack of respect for the people around them and feeling they have the right to include them in videos etc. I work with abused women and their children, some I work with have fled different parts of the country for safety. Imagine, somebody just happened to be watching a story etc and saw a child or ex partner in the background, all the details of where the instragrammer is, is included on the post. Wham!!! That person is no longer safe! Everything that has been done to prevent that situation can be completely destroyed in seconds.
I know this is extreme and the chance of it happening is low, but it could happen! Never, never upload a person without permission, and respect that.
Some of the woman don’t have their own social media purely because they can’t make a mistake and give away any details!
If you choose, Emma, to plaster your own children over the net, then so be it. But respect those who are less fortunate than you and are, possibly, facing a battle!

• Heart

Kimmyschmidt

To the. Lady at. The back. NO ONE WAS PUBLISHING YOUR ADDRESS!!!! FFS! Now she's acting like she won some moral victory! While in bed talking about her bladder. And maybe stop creating drama that gets your dad all upset? You can have. That tip. For free. Bab.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseymam

I’m new to tattle, only heard about it following the latest Meldrum scandal, I am so shocked at how Emma portrayed the address situation, she straight up lied to everyone!!! Going from the thread and her Instagram she absolutely reads these, I have unsubscribed now, I don’t know if she is trying too hard or what is going on with her at the moment, but something isn’t right.

• Heart