Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just watched the bedroom reveal vlog. What an absolute load of rubbish, the wardrobe in front of the window like that? And she can’t open the drawers for the dressing table.
My main thought is though, these ‘presents’ from Stephen. I genuinely think she’s bought them with his money and convinced him they are gifts for her. She obviously needs rewarded for being such a hands on Mum, werking so hard, booking numerous Disney holidays.....

Reactions: 8
Think she’s starting to develop a drinking problem. Stephen really needs to take her phone away from her

Reactions: 4
Her voice sounds so slurred every evening these days, Brum pop the drink down and have some water, or a cup of tea made by your precious girl

Reactions: 7
How about instead of the naps on the sofa whilst the kids watch a film, she works? Or instead of drinking tit loads of pimms of an evening, once the kids are in bed, she works? Or instead of wallowing in a 5pm bath, she works?

I used to work and study and bring two kids up. I worked when the kids were at school, and I studied when they were in bed. She's pathetic. Those kids are old enough to watch a film or play on a switch for an hour or so whilst she works

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It really irritates me when people refer to parenting as childcare. If they are your children, you aren't providing childcare, you are parenting.

As a parent, being able to work from home whilst the children stay at home with you is surely the most ideal situation at the moment. Millions are in the same situation, but with real work.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched the boho bedroom makeover. So she was going for Stevie Nicks inspired? Stephen obviously didn’t get the memo and instead channelled Stevie Wonder with that paint job! The land that masking tape forgot. Mind you, he has a nice Harry Potter room to sleep in so I bet he doesn’t care about her “boho” bedroom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A lot of the time Stephen is doing the 'w(e)ork' for her. Without him she'd have no 'content'. Lockdown content has been all about room makeovers, which Stephen did. He painted and made the furniture, went to get any supplies, probably transported everything upstairs. She ordered a few bits of tat online and filmed it. Of course, she did brave the garden centre to get plants, what a woman. Last night it was him who decided to make a pizza buffet, so not only providing content but also the main child carer (parent) of the household. He made the 'roast dinner' next to the kitchen roll ad, he preps for the fajita night ads, he has to take the photos of her in flabletics or in all the other gross positions. Babs is a joke, it'd be different if she didn't call it work and keep putting emphasis on 'poor babs the hard worker', but she continues to share her delusional perceptions of work and effort and hardship. She's just a lazy, unfit, slobby, hungover woman, and that's why everything seems like hardwork

I wonder if Brummy has realised that currently if they go to DLP they'd not only have to quarantine for 14 days in France but then quarantine for 14 days upon their return to UK...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I also came to lol at the fact she’s struggling to work ...but not struggling to watch 4-5 hours of tv per day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t stand this woman I really can’t.

However the Ads take a little to and frow with the marketing team so she would have a brief create or send it over and then have to wait to see if it’s ok to post.
Blogging is time consuming if you do it properly her blog is awful so I’m not counting that.
Video editing can be very time consuming but what she produces is pretty pants.

So what I’m saying is normal vloggers bloggers do work very hard and brummy gives them a bad name.

I also think with her crappy ads and vlogs she makes more money than Stephen and uses that to make him do all the things. It will be I make all this money for us you need to help me without my money we couldn’t have the holidays we do.
Let’s face it at the beginning then mostly did butlins holidays Disney Florida is only in the last few years.
And she took the to Disney laris when very little then missed a lot of years before returning

I can’t stand this woman I really can’t.

However the Ads take a little to and frow with the marketing team so she would have a brief create or send it over and then have to wait to see if it’s ok to post.
Blogging is time consuming if you do it properly her blog is awful so I’m not counting that.
Video editing can be very time consuming but what she produces is pretty pants.

So what I’m saying is normal vloggers bloggers do work very hard and brummy gives them a bad name.

I also think with her crappy ads and vlogs she makes more money than Stephen and uses that to make him do all the things. It will be I make all this money for us you need to help me without my money we couldn’t have the holidays we do.
Let’s face it at the beginning then mostly did butlins holidays Disney Florida is only in the last few years.
And she took the to Disney laris when very little then missed a lot of years before returning
I'm sure if you do it properly it takes some time, especially editing videos etc. But what she does is sloppy, repetitive and thrown together. She watches TV all day and then has the audacity to tell us that's she's struggling. What parent here sits and watches their fave TV shows all day whilst their husband re decorates and entire room/cooks a Sunday dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh here we go with the woe is me I will miss sniffing my kids heads post when they’re older.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh just duck off emma.

You have it a hell of a lot easier than the rest of us!!!!
Eugh this really annoys me! She has it easy compared to other people! If she didn't spend all day watching TV then she wouldn't be loaded with "work" :sneaky:

I don’t know why she keeps thinking that the government will day you can see family. Just because you are related doesn’t mean you can’t give them the virus, and in fact it’s probably more risky because they are older.

Oh so she reads news reports now, a couple of weeks ago she couldn’t because it made her too wobbly. She copies others like Toby and Roo and Alison Perry (her best mate) because they comment on current affairs. Half-brain Babs has to be told what to think though.
She is driving me insane with the work nonsense. She should be a pro at working from home, she’s been doing it for years. Many of us started it for the first time a few months ago and are finding it hard to adapt. Why doesn’t she give some top tips on time management or routines? Oh yeah because she is incapable and lazy. And as others have said, those kids are old enough to play or watch tv without her beside them, they both have laptops and/or iPads don’t they too?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.