Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining she's got no time to work because the kids need taking care of and is even working on a bank holiday because she has so much 'work to work on'. Sounds like another passive aggressive dig at Stephen via her online (therapy) followers. Clearly she thinks he's not pulling his weight. What a twisted and deluded woman. I think she must be the least disciplined person and such a procrastinator. Remember when she needed her husband to sit with her and figure out a timetable because otherwise she would just get distracted (by trashy TV). Basically she is jealous that she has some 'work' to do and Stephen can (for once) sit and chill out. Life is sooo unfair isn't it babs? I'm sure you can think of a chore for Stephen to do so he doesn't get bored or lonely without you.

Reactions: 13
Stephen has to sit with his phone to his ear to listen to Dominic Cummings? Is he not allowed to listen with his phone on loud? Is Brummy afraid she might hear something that would lead her to having a breakdown in the shower fully clothed? Could she hear that she was wrong and some shops are reopening? (Would love to know where the hell she thought Stephen was getting their shopping from!) Poor Emma, the only person who is having to juggle child care with "Werk" she has spent most of today sat on her fat arse in the garden! She needs to stop pretending those kids are still toddlers, stop using them as an excuse and do her bloody work! Nothing stopping her except her bone idle self! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Calling influencing "work" is just a bleeping insult to all working adults really. Some of us actually contribute to society, as much as I'd like to earn money shaking my tits in a swimming cosy on insta (I'm joking, I'd sooner feed myself to sharks)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stephen has to sit with his phone to his ear to listen to Dominic Cummings? Is he not allowed to listen with his phone on loud? Is Brummy afraid she might hear something that would lead her to having a breakdown in the shower fully clothed? Could she hear that she was wrong and some shops are reopening? (Would love to know where the hell she thought Stephen was getting their shopping from!) Poor Emma, the only person who is having to juggle child care with "Werk" she has spent most of today sat on her fat arse in the garden! She needs to stop pretending those kids are still toddlers, stop using them as an excuse and do her bloody work! Nothing stopping her except her bone idle self! 🤬

Couldn't agree more. Shes desperately clinging onto them being toddlers/preschoolers because the moment she finally gives in and admits that they're not so little anymore, she has to get off her fat arse and DO something.
She'll be expected to do more round the house and pick up the slack or even - do more "influencing!" 😲🤔. Her saying they cant get along, need to be constantly monitored, incapable of doing simple tasks independently and even her disgusting statement about Ethan "regressing" is all so she can cling onto this lazy-arse lifestyle she's gotten so accustomed to.

Tik Tok babs - time is running out...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She always says it's thanks to her followers liking her AD's etc that she gets to be at home with her kids and gets to take them to school and pick them up from school but I think half the time, Stephen takes them to school and Nanny San picks them up. She has also mentioned in the past that her parents looked after her kids when she returned to work part time. She relies heavily on her family which is why she can't cope looking after them herself.

I was a SAHM from when my first child was 2 and I was pregnant with my second. We live near no family and I rarely rely on friends for help. We just did it ourselves even when I had a c-section with my 3rd and a week later my husband had the same back surgery she had. We just got on with it. However, even if I had lived near family i don't think we would have relied on them much. We had kids and so we made sacrifices as a family for me to be able to be a SAHM while they were young. We don't go abroad (not that I would want to go to Disney anyway!) and we drive a crap car and live within our means.

I'm not saying it's bad to use family for help and free childcare as people all have different circumstances but I think in babs case, she's just spoilt and now her kids are spoilt. They are quite capable at their ages of spending time alone just watching TV or playing in their rooms. She makes out they need 24/7 care as if they were still babies.

As for her keep mentioning Cummings...she's just on the bandwagon she has seen across social media so mentions it for engagement. I don't think I care to know the opinion of him from someone who has buried her head in the sand during lockdown and didn't dare listen to the news, or go food shopping because she's scared of people in masks. Oh and who thought in the beginning that she was still allowed to see family!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Couldn't agree more. Shes desperately clinging onto them being toddlers/preschoolers because the moment she finally gives in and admits that they're not so little anymore, she has to get off her fat arse and DO something.
She'll be expected to do more round the house and pick up the slack or even - do more "influencing!" 😲🤔. Her saying they cant get along, need to be constantly monitored, incapable of doing simple tasks independently and even her disgusting statement about Ethan "regressing" is all so she can cling onto this lazy-arse lifestyle she's gotten so accustomed to.

Tik Tok babs - time is running out...
I also imagine that because they are growing up there will be less interest from followers as they won’t relate to their ‘non-kiddy’ lifestyle. I can’t think of many bloggers who have kids older than tweens who are current?

Actually, thinking about it, she’s probably set up the Disney account as a back up for when the parenting blogging has lost any interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'd be genuinely interested to know what her 'work' consists of. Because all I can see for the last couple of months is tik toks, insta photos in the bath, cinnamon swirls, and a few half arsed adds for kitchen roll and fajitas! OK let's say she has to send some emails and edit some videos or do some admin - that's what normal working parents do on an evening when the kids are in bed.

Reactions: 15
She's struggling? Oh piss off. Try being a single parent, an NHS employee and working on a covid ward. Then you'll know what struggling is you absolute twit waffle. You haven't struggled with childcare because you don't bloody do any of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
SHE DIDN'T EVEN BLOODY MAKE THE TEA!!!!!! STEVEN DID IT!!!!

No wonder she has comments turned off on her stories - I wouldn't be able to help myself replying

Reactions: 13
Has she turned the comments off since posting about struggling to get her work done?!

That tea looks rank like most things they eat.

Reactions: 5
I bet when the non essential shops open on the 15th, Brummy's anxiety or fear or whatever she called it about going to shops will have diappeared. I can see her being first in the queue at the Disney store and Primark

Cmon guys- how long did it take to devise and prepare the Hartley's jelly ad? Bloody ages to paint those cardboard jellies and make them look so realistic.
Her sleep in front of avatar was her trying to brainstorm more ideas for her plenty ad revenue spends. Dont forget she can claim some of her lovely nan's inheritance back as it's been used in a YouTube video for work as has her IKEA stuff and she needs to get this written down somewhere incase she forgets in her tax returns!
She is also fed up having to be Ethan's slave and getting his breakfast for him. Poor Em- I mean you are rushed off your feet making breakfasts, lunches and teas aren't you?? (Ahem, nope!).

Are we sure she hasnt got a parody account and it's all just for the lolz???

Remember Babs is a character in the same way that Lorraine Kelly is- shes not a real person!!! 🤔🤔🙄😜🤣🤯

My head is about to explode- forgive me the Cummings debacle has done my head in ALL weekend!

• Haha
Jenny and Lee from Gogglebox have more followers and they only set up their account in March. I'm wondering if it's because they're just more likeable? Their followers are unlikely to have been bought as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenny and Lee from Gogglebox have more followers and they only set up their account in March. I'm wondering if it's because they're just more likeable? Their followers are unlikely to have been bought as well.
I love Jenny and Lee!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cant get 'werk' done? Really? What does it matter when you are your own boss.. and your business is putting stuff on Instagram. Take a month off, delete tik tok, hell just focus on 'keeping us all smiling' for an hour or two a day instead of posting stories from the second you wake up. Do any of these things.. or shut up moaning about how hard it is, you have NO IDEA!!

Reactions: 10
About 4 stories relating to Gogglebox! 😂😂😂

She should be paying me for all the content I'm providing for her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
About 4 stories relating to Gogglebox! 😂😂😂

She should be paying me for all the content I'm providing for her 😂😂😂
And shes late to the fuckin party last weeks episode was the last one ......shes never right on owt , jumps on a bandwagon just a bit too late like tiger king, tells everyone take that are reforming for a one off gig a week earlier than it is, harps on about the blokes chain in normal people or whatever it’s called having its own insta account.....then he’s pictured not wearing it...if tit was wit the woman would have diarrhoea 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.