Brummy Mummy #20 can’t watch the news and hitting the booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a 90s/council estate thing where the pigeon chested "hard men" would take their tops off to walk to the offy ha ha
All the comments are like omg there’s topless men in this part of the country too!! Lolz!!!!

People here wear sunglasses when it’s sunny. Does that happen in other cities too?!?

Also I don’t know why but I find her body positivity just so fake. Would she be posting like that if she didn’t have a following and making money from it?

Also someone said please ignore all the horrid comments. I didn’t see a single one on that post! (Unless she deleted them?) ... but I mean that’s a horrid comment in itself to insinuate Babs will get hate for posting that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she not know what the governments plans are but knows enough to talk about Cummings....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is she asking Stephen to filter the news to her but then arguing with him that he's got it wrong? What and impossible woman!

Reactions: 10
Was she at the park with someone not from her household again? Sure at the end you can hear another woman's voice? It didn't sound like brummy. Maybe her sister? So BH Monday and she's left the sprogs with Stevo? Again?

Reactions: 4
'you are incredible' "?!!!!!!!?? What for? Being plump (fat) and wearing a swimsuit? Totally. We'll be clapping for Emma this Thurs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was she at the park with someone not from her household again? Sure at the end you can hear another woman's voice? It didn't sound like brummy. Maybe her sister? So BH Monday and she's left the sprogs with Stevo? Again?
I thought that too. "Are Birminghams gonna rule the world?" Definitely didn't sound kike her. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh just duck off emma.

You have it a hell of a lot easier than the rest of us!!!!
Was just about to say the same thing!!! Absolute joke!!! You have thing you ‘want’ to work on? How about the millions of us ‘having’ to work around this, how about the millions not able to work? She lives on another planet 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is infuriating. I have to young girls and my husband is a key worker still going out to work. I have to figure out my work whilst home educating, feeding, cleaning and sleeping.

My work is understanding but I need to get as much done during normal working hours as possible.

I can’t do my work in bed or early mornings, late at night as I have to take calls from my colleagues and answer questions.

What werk is she even talking about? Vlogs, posting to Instagram? I don’t get what value she adds to anything or what her work even is. The world would keep turning without her so called work!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok I don’t have two children the same age as Brum does and maybe this would make me a tit mother ... but at their age can they not be left in a separate room for an hour? Or left to play in their garden?

Why is she again moaning about childcare?
Having too much work? (What work?)
Making it appear as if she has no partners support?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was just about to say the same thing!!! Absolute joke!!! You have thing you ‘want’ to work on? How about the millions of us ‘having’ to work around this, how about the millions not able to work? She lives on another planet 🤬
I think she means she’s seen lots of ideas to pinch for content so needs to crack on before people realise

• Haha
I can’t.... I just can’t!!
Struggling with childcare?! Get up off your lazy arse, stop watching TV, stop putting tit on Instagram and do the bleeping work!!!! For a few weeks now you’ve had a day off school ‘work’ so why haven’t you done anything then?! Your kids are at the age where they can entertain themselves for an hour or so a day with you there!! duck off Emma. Just duck off. You don’t realise how bleeping lucky you are. Absolute selfish bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh just duck off emma.

You have it a hell of a lot easier than the rest of us!!!!
omg missed this on her stories but just seeing it here makes me seethe with anger. She needs to get off the internet. I've never seen someone so unrelateable. She needs to either get a proper job or be a full time proper mum to her two children and stop pretending that the absolute Shite content she puts out is 'work. IT IS NOT WORK!. Your crappy #ads are NOT WORK.

I'm going to have to unfollow or my blood pressure will not cope :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
I know so someone who up until this fitted her shifts in call centre round evenings and weekends whilst her husband was home from work. She has a very small 2 bedroomed flat whilst they save for their dream home.
She has now been landed working 9-5 Mon- Fri from home with 3 kids aged 3-9 whilst her husband is at work.
She’s making it work cos she has to and not moaning.
Just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I know!! My husband work 50 hours a week ( from home at the moment I can go to work a couple of hours a day around his hours but my boss doesn't seem to think a global pandemic without childcare is a good enough excuse for not putting in my full hours!! My kids are roughly the same age as hers and I set them tasks to do while I'm gone ( hubby at home with them while I am gone) but I feel very guilty about just leaving them to it but doing my bloody best to hang on to my job and home school and keep house tidy , the guilt and anxiety is crippling!! And this idiot has no idea!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just wanna say, I don’t have kids and I can’t imagine working and looking after them right now, so to all of you parents out there juggling real jobs (not Instagramming cinnamon rolls) with childcare, you’re bossing it, sending all the love, you’ve got this 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi there. Lurker who has been sent over the edge with brummy's recent story. Are you kidding me? She's spent the week watching reality TV and she says she doesn't have time for 'work'. 1. It's not a job. 2.try working a proper job, 8-6, with two small children, one who is 18months who cannot be left to watch a film like her kids can be. She's totally taking the mick now. Literally so angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What would she have done before covid became a reason for her not to be able to work? Today is a bank holiday and also half term, so she wouldn’t have had ’childcare’ today anyway?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.