Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocktailsanddreams

She influences me to be nothing like her! She’s so odd! Not an original bone in her body and so selfish and removed from the real world! As NHS staff (I work in the lab, blood sciences, pathology) I have still had to go to work AND support my kids doing their school work AND do the weekly shop AND look after my elderly grandmother. I hope all the key workers and especially staff who have been putting themselves at risk whilst working with covid + patients have unfollowed her as she is just taking the piss moaning about being stuck at home doing ads about jelly ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

bsw123

VIP Member
How can she blame the fact that they’re not going to Florida in Ethan when she is apparently even too scared to go to fucking Tesco?!? Or is her anxiety selective??? Like she’s too scared to go to Tesco but isn’t to go to a bloody foreign country?!? Disgraceful

• Angry
Okay kids buckle up because I am gonna rant.

Her new stories annoy the heck out of me!! She hasn’t been to shops for 9 weeks and she wants to be some kind of hero??? My friend’s boyfriend cannot leave his house until there is a vaccine because he is so ill. You’re just lazy and have a weak husband who puts up with your every whim.
Secondly, you’re scared of people wearing masks??? They’re wearing them to protect themselves and you. I wear one in the supermarket because I live in an area with an elderly population, and I would never sleep again if I knew I got one of them ill.
Her saying that masks are scary and odd makes people not want to wear them, and you don’t have to of course, but it is better to than to not!
Sorry for this vent, just needed to get it out! She makes me want to scream sometimes!!

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
Hi there. Lurker who has been sent over the edge with brummy's recent story. Are you kidding me? She's spent the week watching reality TV and she says she doesn't have time for 'work'. 1. It's not a job. 2.try working a proper job, 8-6, with two small children, one who is 18months who cannot be left to watch a film like her kids can be. She's totally taking the mick now. Literally so angry.

• Haha

2020two

Chatty Member
View attachment 133456

Never apologise for your opinions and beliefs, unless babs and her sheeple disagree!

And shes found an old pair of glasses that shes wearing today, despite apparently wearing some old glasses a week ago that gave her a headache *which definitely wasn't a hangover* 🙄
Erm. As a psychologist can I please ask everyone to ignore the shit out of this Instagram story? Encouraging people to never apologise is absolutely ridiculous. In that case Emma, you really shouldn't moan about tattle because it's our opinion /belief/everything we say is true so we're entitled to do this right?The art of accepting you are wrong and apologising is SO important. Being a stubborn asshole isn't cute.

I will say I think it's good that Emma did pay for therapy. NHS mental health waiting lists are absolutely insane, and often you have to go through group therapy before you can access one to one. So I'm glad she didn't take away someone's much needed spot, I can only imagine what Em's selfish behaviour would be like in a group scenario where there are sexual assault victims, PTSD sufferers & people who are genuinely considering ending their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

fred1998

Hate that she’s outside for a picnic when she has a huge garden. We live in a tiny flat in London with no outdoor space near us, except a small park that is packed all the time.
I’m sure there are people around her who have no gardens etc. Leave the space for them you dickhead

• Sad

powderpower

Chatty Member
Omg she took a pimms on a walk with her kids surely she is only saying that to wind us up or she actually has a serious drinking problem

• Wow
  • Haha

GildedButterfly

Did you know in Birmingham when it’s hot .. men walk down the street with no top on according to Babs latest post.

That’s just crazy!

I live an hour from Birmingham and all the men here strictly wear suits and ties all year long.

Gosh the things that happen only in Birmingham and not in any other place/city is just mental.

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
View attachment 137625
This right here annoys me so much. People ask a simple question and they get diverted to another bloody blog. It's just so arrogant.
She asked this herself. Who is planning a Disney trip at the moment? Nobody.

I have been a long time lurker. tbh I thought tattle was just people say really horrible stuff for no reason from the way all the 'influencers' go on about it. But after following babs for a while and lurking on this thread I get what everyone is saying. Her relationship is weird, her favoritism of Erin is horrible. Her badly executed #ads, her boring videos. The thing that is getting me at the moment is how much tv they watch. Like seriously. Go for your daily walk, play in the garden, do some actual baking, do anything except watch bloody Ellen and programs that are definitely not suitable for kids. Also stop feeling yourself up constantly.
This has been building for a while and my view on tattle and the people on here has changed. If you are an 'influencer' and want to be in the public eye, you will be called out for crappy/stupid things you do, its part and parcel of the 'job'
Welcome! It’s so refreshing when people come over here and realise we aren’t a bunch of nasty trolls, lurking under the bridge which is social media, hurling cruel and hurtful insults at influencers. I think this is why they so rarely call this website out by name or quote verbatim what we have said, because they know that a whole lot of their followers would probably agree. We’re always just referred to as sad, jealous bitches who tease these modern day saints about their looks because we can’t handle how successful and #blessed they are.

Last edited:

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
In her latest vlog she says she's been looking after the kids on her own for 9 weeks! No you haven't FFS. You've had Stephen who has done most of the bloody childcare on top of his actual job. What she you actually mean is you haven't been able to Palm them off to grandparents whilst you have a lazy day all to yourself.
She also said "I never wanted to be a stay at home mom". THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. You don't have a proper job. You're always at home.

• Haha
  • Wow

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
To be fair, my husband wouldnt give a shit if he had no input in the decoration of the bedroom in terms of colours and accessories but he would draw the line at that paint job and a picture of my dead nan above the bed. Who's the lucky bugger who's going on top and making eye contact with nanny joyce?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
In her vlog her daughter decided to go out into the garden and babs shouts at her "you won't need your jacket on. It's f**king boiling".

Great thing to shout to your 9 year old.

• Wow

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
She does realise Disneyland Paris isn’t gonna be the same experience the rest of the year?? Face masks will be required and social distancing etc? I think it was very stupid of her to book it. And also it would be very irresponsible and frankly against the ride guidelines for erin to be going on rides etc having had neck surgery this year???
You can do without one fucking Disney trip!!!!

Last edited:

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Why in the name of fuck do we need to see the chub rub shorts and her camel toe?

Put it the fuck away, love. NOBODY NEEDS TO SEE THAT.

• Sick
  • Wow

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
She's given them a Christmas present now because the lockdown is so awful???? Are you actually kidding me?

• Wow
  • Angry

Nadurath

VIP Member
Question for you all while I'm bored boob feeding 😂 - did you originally like Brummy? What drew you to her? What changed your mind/brought you to tattle? I'm intrigued! I used to think she was sweet and seemed a lovely involved mum, social media seems to have changed her entire personality since and she comes across as.... Deranged?
So I originally found her through Louise. I thought she was annoying, but she loved Disney and so do I. The hubby hated her from the start and was on Tattle already, so I spent way too much time defending her and saying she wasn’t that bad / didn’t have a favourite child etc etc.

Then she posted about Pin Trading in Disney. She did a video saying how she buys Primark pins and changes the backs so she can trade them. Which means she’s just trading fake pins (there’s rules about what you can trade and can’t trade in parks, what cast members can accept, and some of the Limited Edition pins sell for thousands of pounds). I commented on the video that she was breaking the pin trading rules and that her video actually made it sound like she knew that (because why else would you make a point about needing Mickey shaped backs on the pins).

Anyway, she saw her arse and did a snotty reply to me on her video, then decided that my comment had too many people agreeing with me so she deleted it and went on Instastories telling the world I’d called her all these names, that I wasn’t a good egg etc etc. Unlucky for her I’d got a screenshot of what I actually said, posted it into Tattle and the rest is history 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
5 days isn’t much of a hardship really for home learning. You only need to spend a couple of hours a day imo, with a break or two. I’m curious as to how hard it could possibly be for her considering she’s for all intents and purposes a SAHM and her two kids apparently don’t have any kind of SEN. I don’t disagree with the day off in principle but I just don’t get the motivation behind it. If Ethans struggling why wouldn’t a ‘little and often’ approach work rather than condensing the weeks work into four longer days?
My youngest is at secondary and they have advised 2.5 hrs a day spread over morning and afternoon so 15 hrs a week. That’s quite manageable. I’m just surprised at her as a former Teacher you would think she would understand how important it is for her kids to continue learning during this time.

The fact she was a Teacher and Head of Department that she likes to constantly remind us of yet can’t cope with homeschooling is laughable.

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
Because she's been reading tattle again, she's realised that if she wants Disney to 'get in touch' she is in fact going to have to separate her swearing pamphlets, booze dependency and naked dances away from the Disney content. That is why she is reopening her Disney Insta.

• Heart
  • Wow