Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her new mental health post kind of annoys me.
“Even my strongest friends are struggling” does that mean people with mental health problems are weak? I don’t feel weak for dealing with anxiety and PTSD every day and going about my life! I feel pretty damn strong thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

bsw123

VIP Member
Lanzergrotty?? Emma get the fuck off the Internet now. This is like the 10th fucking time you’ve insulted and offended your audience in the space of 3 days. Just fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s groundhog Saturday.
Look at me- Steven has lie in = best wife ever
Look at me- fake bake breakfast = I’m the first and only person to have slogged on making an easy breakfast, aren’t I clever?
Look at me - I’m up with the kids = this is a big deal because I never do it any other day as I sit in my cesspit waiting for my slave to bring me tea whilst gurning at myself through my phone.
Oh and did I say look at me?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

2020two

Chatty Member
Hi all.
so like other posters here I also left a comment on brummys latest blog post saying she needs to stop spreading misinformation which was not published.

she has now taken it upon herself to email my personal email address to address my comment????
In it she defends the fact that you can trade primark Disney pins (and claims she has done so with no issues). She also expressed her dissatisfaction at the threats to report her and calling her a liar.
For fuck sake. I was a Cast Member at Walt Disney World in my early twenties. I moved to America for the opportunity. And my ass could have been sent the hell back if I ended up with a fake Disney pin. Myself and the majority of my colleagues HATED pin trading. Crazy mum's grabbing your lanyard and almost choking you, people trying to swindle you with crap fake pins. Emma is such a joke. And a conpulsive LIAR. Her back is fine, she goes on upside down rollercoasters. Trading Primark pins is the vilest thing you could do to another family or a CM in a Disney park. Why does she think she's qualified to write this blog? Disney misinformation is my sensitive topic 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

2020two

Chatty Member
It's fascinating. Emma's crying because she's happy she can see her family (though she already has) and my partner and his colleagues in ICU are upset knowing this is still too soon and their colleagues have died. My partner has seen our children once in 11 weeks. We will not be following the new rules come Monday. I fear people are going to take the piss with this new info 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Lol. "Mum guilt". When you're a key worker and you're going out to work, petrified of what you might be bringing home to your children and scared when you give them a cuddle, THAT'S "mum guilt" love. Not sitting in your loft conversion once a week for a few hours whilst your kids are downstairs 🤦.

Doesn't she always work from home anyway? And wouldn't her kids be off now because it's half term? You don't fool me love.

• Heart

Anonabon

Hi all.
so like other posters here I also left a comment on brummys latest blog post saying she needs to stop spreading misinformation which was not published.

she has now taken it upon herself to email my personal email address to address my comment????
In it she defends the fact that you can trade primark Disney pins (and claims she has done so with no issues). She also expressed her dissatisfaction at the threats to report her and calling her a liar.

• Wow
  • Angry

Hk85

Guilty for not seeing her kids for the best part of a couple of hours so far today while she ‘works’? She’s so insensitive.
I’m a nurse - i worked a night shift on a covid ward last night. Didn’t see my kids this morning before they went to school and won’t see them until later this afternoon. She has the novelty of being able to pop downstairs to see them whenever she wants.
It is half term. Why is this week any different for her when she already works from home?

• Heart
  • Sad

Nadurath

VIP Member
Just watched the boho bedroom makeover. So she was going for Stevie Nicks inspired? Stephen obviously didn’t get the memo and instead channelled Stevie Wonder with that paint job! The land that masking tape forgot. Mind you, he has a nice Harry Potter room to sleep in so I bet he doesn’t care about her “boho” bedroom!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Christ the high tops that cut off the circulation in the cankle are back out!?!
WARNING: This picture may cause distress.
Taken moments ago, this photo shows the damaging effects of wearing inappropriate footwear in an attempt to look trendy. The leg in question belongs to a 42.5 yr old - her name has been omitted for her protection - & experts predict she may never be able to wear Flabletics leggings again. Don’t do it. Stick to sensible Saltwater Sandals.
This announcement was brought to you by AnkleAid.
436883A9-3310-4687-B176-32EB1BE5DEB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

scotbean

I can't even begin to list all of the problematic things she says in her vlog - i forced myself to watch it but honestly she is so clueless, lazy, entitled, spoilt, offensive and god knows what else.

I had to cancel my disney holiday - first one in four years - I have barely mentioned it even to my friends because so what?! Of course I had to cancel it - its just one of those things!! I wouldn't expect any sympathy from anyone about it, just have to get on with it and hopefully go another time in the future if we can afford it then.

People are cancelling weddings, events, losing jobs, losings loved ones, the list is endless.

SHE CAN'T EVEN DO A BLOODY FOOD SHOP OR COOK THE BLOODY TEA!!!!! SHE DOES NOTHING!!!!!

Her saying she's looked after the children for 9 weeks on her own is a complete joke. She doesn't even do a full week of home school they have bloody Friday's off and other random days when she can't be arsed and complains all day even when it is half term!

So sorry for the rant - hope everyone else is well xx

• Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
I know this will shock you all and Brummy would faint in shock...

we went to Florida last year. We used our old suit cases, kitted the kids out in nice clothes from Next and not a Disney logo in sight. We didn’t plan our days, we just went with the flow. We had the most wonderful time and didn’t buy a single piece of plastic tourist tat.

Memories are everything 🥰 videos like hers and her constant screaming about how Disney is life are disturbing. I’m never convinced by the story that she chose to give up her career... I think the decision was made for her!

• Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Stephen has to sit with his phone to his ear to listen to Dominic Cummings? Is he not allowed to listen with his phone on loud? Is Brummy afraid she might hear something that would lead her to having a breakdown in the shower fully clothed? Could she hear that she was wrong and some shops are reopening? (Would love to know where the hell she thought Stephen was getting their shopping from!) Poor Emma, the only person who is having to juggle child care with "Werk" she has spent most of today sat on her fat arse in the garden! She needs to stop pretending those kids are still toddlers, stop using them as an excuse and do her bloody work! Nothing stopping her except her bone idle self! 🤬

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
Do you think she'll send the kiddos back to school when the government okays it?
yes, I do. She's act like it was a terribly difficult decision and that she agonised and talked it over with family and taken steps to ensure it's extra safe. She'll also say their school has been brilliant in planning and putting them at ease and answering all their questions. In reality, the kid will be packed off so she can get back to the sofa.

• Heart

Stabby the unicorn

Do you think she'll send the kiddos back to school when the government okays it?
Sources say she's going to try and slip them into the reception class. It's the reason she's constantly babying them. Class teacher won't notice as they act like 4yr olds.

• Haha

GildedButterfly

This is going to sound awful ... but her life is just so dull. She’s the type to act like she was wild and crazy before she had kids ... when really she probably used to drunk on 2 shots in Walkabout every third Friday.

- Sexless marriage
- Husband dull and under thumb
- Same holiday every year.
- Same National Trust visit each weekend
- Calls yourself an author when you really wrote a pamphlet primary school project
- Dull hauls that you must grab a “cuppa” to watch
- Lives in pyjamas
- Thinks wearing converse with dresses is stylish (hint you’re too short for that look love)
- TikTok - I don’t need to elaborate

Sorry I feel bad for going in on her 😂 she’s just wound me up lately.

Her kids are lovely though, shame she makes it blindingly obvious who the favourite is though.

• Heart

2020two

Chatty Member
I've just checked 4 of her Bibbidi Bobbidi Bullshit (thread title idea? Haha) blogs and all of them came back with significant plagerism of over 50%. As you can tell, I am bored 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Shalulah

I can’t.... I just can’t!!
Struggling with childcare?! Get up off your lazy arse, stop watching TV, stop putting shit on Instagram and do the fucking work!!!! For a few weeks now you’ve had a day off school ‘work’ so why haven’t you done anything then?! Your kids are at the age where they can entertain themselves for an hour or so a day with you there!! Fuck off Emma. Just fuck off. You don’t realise how fucking lucky you are. Absolute selfish bellend

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
You know what - not to sound controversial at all, obviously everything that's happening is horrific and everyone copes differently.. but I actually think staying at home isn't hard? It sucks not seeing family, but it shouldn't be hard to realise that we're doing this to ensure as many people as possible can see their families again. In Brummies world it isn't real is it, because she hasn't lost anyone.
I totally agree with you, my family and friends are all in similar situations. Most of our jobs are safe, some of us have been furloughed, some are retired, some are working around small children... some of us have kids, some have pets, some are on their own.

But we all have one thing in common, we are all bloody grateful that non of us have had to face up to this disease personally. We haven't lost friends or family, we aren’t on the front line.

Once everyone figured out how to get food, either delivery or organised shop visits it really isn’t that hard to stay at home. We are all aware of what’s happening, due to watching and listening to the news and are beyond grateful to everyone who has got to do this in a harder way. We have to count our blessings and be grateful, not smug but grateful because so many people have it harder than me. I literally can’t moan about anything that is bothering me because I understand my privilege.

Her lack of awareness and gratitude for what she has is horrific. Sitting watching Tv all day is utterly uninspiring, I think she is a spoil brat and am more convinced than ever that Mickey is batting for the other side.

Silverunicorn

I honestly can’t believe how many different ‘social distancing’ walks she has been on - it really isn’t necessary and we should be limiting contact as much as possible. Funny how she is so scared about doing some things but not others when it suits.