Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whats_my_name_again

Sorry but that reel....the way she talks makes it sound like she's saying she loves the different wound sizes they've had. What the fuck....who signed that bullshit off?! Also I've been a mum for 15years, never carried plasters around, I actually go out with my friends and do weight training to give me energy rather than mainlining sugar and biscuits, you can keep them for yourself Kebaba ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 19

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Straight on to the grid with an ad and no mention of politics. She's been doing this job for over a decade so why is she putting a URL in the caption when they don't work on Instagram? No useful info on that ad either, is it knock off Lego? Is it compatible? How much is it? Where do I buy it? Is it all kits or can I buy boxes to build my own creation? Who has a night in with a ratty mutt? Poor Margot

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
It's hard to believe she actually had a management company advising her.
I'd love to know what their function actually is. I'm guessing just to put her forward for stuff and take their cut of what she gets? Because they seem to have no role in actually guiding her career whatsoever. She just meets up with Btec Paul and the gang once a year for the sixth form outing with Mrs Conway!
---
The hypocrisy of perimenopause and a winter dressing gown and blanket on a summer evening.
I'm not even in Perimenopause and you wouldn't catch me in that lot this time of year. She's mental.

Last edited:

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I don't know what the government is thinking surely you should get a free sugary snack once you've popped your vote in the box! 😊
yeah, the government really missed a trick in terms of luring voters in! I'm surprised the Tories didn't resort to such levels of desperation that they promised a free donate with every vote!

polling stations should take inspiration from when you go donate blood - a table with a selection of biscuits, not so much to boost your sugar levels and avoid the risk of fainting, but as a post-voting TREAT to lure people like babs to shuffle themselves out the house. even more so for the KWEEN of Brum with her "poorly heart" to calm her down after the stress of drawing a cross in a box and avoiding having to call an ambulance. i mean, do they KNOW who she IS?! any polling station should be honoured to have babs grace them with her presence! at the very least, she deserved a round of applause and a gold star sticker for her efforts!

tbh, it just shows how reluctant babs is to walk Margot, given the dogs at polling stations trend - I'm surprised the poor pup wasn't dragged along for the photo opp, with background babs lurking around for a while, eating snacks from her mum bag, hoping to be snapped by the media and potentially have a photo of HER dog shared on the BBC website. really missed an opportunity there, babs. 🤣🤣

but then again, i guess the photo would have been of Margot, not HER, so what's the POINT?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
this recent trend of babs' ranting furiously at "mother nature" just screams desperation. again with the assumption that EVERY woman is JUST. LIKE. HER. they all had their children in their thirties, and they all started/will start going through the menopause at exactly the same age as HER. wild how a woman who had children at a younger age could have teens going through puberty when they are in their early-kid thirties - y'know, the age babs was when the E's were BORN - thus far more unlikely to be going through the menopause at the same time. equally, a mother who had her kids later in life or one who began the menopause earlier may have begun going though the menopause when their kids were far younger. mother bloody natire may have had the "sick idea" of pairing them going through the menopause with toddler tantrums and the terrible twos. 🤦🏻‍♂️

but any excuse to justify gobbling down a full cake or two, eh babs! feeling "wobbly" due to TOO. MANY. FEELINGS. thus growing into the sofa and eating MORE sugar is the obvious solution. not like she has a "poorly heart"! 🙄🙄

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
She's such a self obsessed 🐷 all this wittering on about leaving bloody primary school..... felt nothing but proud , a touch of nostalgia for end of an era but mostly excited for what's to come and led by my kid's emotions not mine ........it wasn't about ME........

also the patronising post stolen from skint dad , she can't even be bothered to spell or use grammar correctly....

Also no shit Sherlock that CHILDREN'S feet grow !!!

also latest eye fuckery pic - another new dress ??

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Neither have I 🤣 must be a shit ‘mom’ as well
Me neither!! In fact we recently had to buy plasters as we had none and we were going on holiday so thought we should. We didn’t use them though.
I have a friend who carries calpol everywhere (I swear her child is addicted to it!!) I only take calpol if we’re away from home for longer than a day!

Lou123

Lots of villa my side of Black Country line (although wba are most prevalent). Villa are massive. I say this as a villa bird though so not objective 😂😂
long term lurker here but I have just got to comment on this!

Based on the information she has divulged I can guess which school her son is going to and there will be a pretty even mix of Villa, Wolves and WBA so hardly a shock he met another Villa fan. Plus the fact she already told us a lot of his school friends are going to the same school.

I also predict a house move - there is no reason for them to stay where they are as they seem to have no friends in the area and both kids will have bus rides to school - little Es being a good 45 mins Id guess.

• Wow

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Am I the only one who gets excited about my children moving on in life? I’ve got 4, one is starting reception September, the other secondary school, another uni and I am so excited for them! I’m not sat crying over it. Time marches on and you have to make the best of it, not sit crying over the past.

Emma is only upset as with two in secondary, the mum content is going to be void in a year or so.
I only have one kid, and so I've always had a little pang when certain parts of our shared lives are done, because they are done done!! But fundamentally, YES, I'm excited for her next step! Emma just has to wallow to get sympathy and attention for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Where's Ste's wedding ring? I've noticed that he only wears it when they are in public 👀👀
Tbf neither I nor Mr Loopybird wear ours in the house. As soon as we go out we put them on but they are straight off in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️

kebaba obvs can’t do this as hers need cutting off

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
This just came up on my tiktok. Way better than Bab’s effort!
View attachment 3024880
That’s hilarious!! Unlike Emma’s effort.

How can she be in bed on a sat evening so early? I have to get up at 5am tomorrow for work and I’m only just going to bed now (10pm)!
Gorgeous day here. Had a lovely bbq this evening in the sunshine! She’s so fucking boring and never moves-no wonder she looks like a beached whale. Lazy cow.

HelenaHandbasket

Sharky had to take her cos she's not allowed to drive remember.
I wonder if the medical team at her procedure on Saturday reminded her of that?

Or if it's because it's somewhere she hasn't been before / frequents often so isn't confident in the route or parking options, so is too pathetic to drive herself. (I have a friend like this - drives me crazy that she will only meet in the same few places each time as she gets nervous going to new locations the bloody melt!)