Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @LOVE2GOSSIP and was inspired by a post by @Candyfloss1974!

I feel a special mention to @Peachbomb is needed because your comment about Babs looking like ‘a raw turkey in a build a bear costume’ has had me chuckling to myself many times recently.
IMG_0021.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Is she having a fucking laugh?! Is this to get the sympathy vote again.

If your referring to us you useless lump of fucking lard we’ve never said you are boring over little E leaving primary school we’ve actually called you out on the difference between what your showing of his last year and “my precious’s” last year.
You lying utter cunt
IMG_0592.jpeg

---
And no one fucking told you anything. You’ve read the truth here and have thought how you can spin it to make you the victim

• Heart
Reactions: 55

zebby

VIP Member
Good morning 🐮🛍. Just got back yesterday from 5 magical days away, where Mr Zeb and I spent quality time in a beautiful European city, doing things that loved up people in a loving relationship do - holding hands, gazing into each others eyes across a tapas bar, rude parts action and so on. We saw a Sephora but didn't go in. We saw a Primark and managed to walk past. Lays crisps continued to LAY on the shelf. No Fanta was harmed in the making of the non-existent constant video'ing of every little thing we did. We didn't sell our kids dignity or safety online. We talked to locals and other tourists. I wore a dress that nobody ran down the street to compliment me in (allegedly). We wore shoes that didn't look like something out of a nursing home. I didn't tell you where we were, cos I knew you'd all jump on a plane and follow me...not! I didn't do a room tour, cos let's face it, you've all see a wardrobe, minibar, coat hangers etc. There were a few tourist tat shops, but we didn't go searching for phallic objects with the city name emblazoned on them. We left our hotel and jumped on buses and the metro and explored. I did 70k steps. It was magical.

Please don't be mad at me cos I didn't "take you with us", or do the jumping over the camera bollockery at the airport. Lovesssssss ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
8 years ago it was HER first sports days as a MUM. Not it was ERIN'S first sports day. And now its HER last? Always gotta be about YOU Emma hasn't it? FFS insufferable fat whale!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

justme2

Chatty Member
What an OTT performance about an 11 year old leaving primary school! Emma, give your head a wobble and see how lucky you are to have a healthy child going on to the next stage of their life!
I know parents who never got to see their child go to high to school and never knew that it would be their last sports day!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Is she having a fucking laugh?! Is this to get the sympathy vote again.

If your referring to us you useless lump of fucking lard we’ve never said you are boring over little E leaving primary school we’ve actually called you out on the difference between what your showing of his last year and “my precious’s” last year.
You lying utter cunt
View attachment 3019528
---
And no one fucking told you anything. You’ve read the truth here and have thought how you can spin it to make you the victim
I was literally just coming on to say exactly this! 🤬 If she's bothered about people saying she's boring for talking about little E leaving primary school (we didn't) imagine if she knew what people really thought.... That she's an ugly fat filthy lazy massive useless lump of yellow shit, with no talent or personality, in a loveless sexless marriage and who clearly favours her brat of a daughter over her son (who's gorgeous BTW) and gives zero fucks about any of their privacy or safety. Yeah, imagine if she knew all that 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

shazbev

VIP Member
She's going to be even larger than she is now by the time her heart procedure gets done. How does she not notice how much weight she is gaining?
So, the current Mr Bev had his 2nd stent put in today for his 'poorly heart', the surgeon was thrilled he'd lost 2 kg since his heart attack 5 weeks ago... He now weighs 69kg!!!! Fuck knows what bab's heart Dr will say when he claps eyes on her, she's gonna need a bariatric bed the way she's carrying on!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
My daughter is receiving an award at school tomorrow and I can't go BECAUSE I'M WORKING. I've had to jump through hoops to be able to obtain a link to watch online, and then hope I can actually get away to watch 🤦‍♀️
Imagine if she actually had a fucking job!!!! She is insufferable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Klp86

VIP Member
Oh my god her feet in those shoes 🤢 they instantly remind me of Chinese foot binding, they look so awkward and squashed in!
IMG_3545.jpeg

IMG_3546.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

justme2

Chatty Member
View attachment 3019840
Hey cow bags did you know that children's feet grow?? I've never heard of this before I'm so grateful for babs telling us that bones grow !!! 😫
Telling people when to buy uniform, like she knows everyone circumstances. Ffs. I don’t get my kids uniform till the end of the holidays because I need the money for the school holidays for tram and bus fairs so I can take my kids out. I don’t get freebie days out.

• Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Anyone else remember when she first started her park shuffle? Thought she was the next Zola Budd! She turned up at the kids sports day in full on running gear to participate in the parents race and came in last! I would have payed to see that! 🏃‍♀️➡🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️➡🏃‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart