Brummy Mummy #149 Babs Van Bulldung and the Pleather Shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes is a joint effort this time! Credit to @AliceInWanderLost for accidentally coming up wit Babs Van Bullshit. Then @Riiiiiiiiight added Babs Van Bullshit and the pleather shorts. @Exhaustednurse suggested the combination as the new thread title.

So the original thread suggestion was Babs Van Bullshit and the pleather shorts. I’ve had to alter is slightly as Tattle won’t allow swears in the titles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my I’ve been loitering with intent for nearly a year and a half this is a first! I actually screamed my family are shooketh! I’m off to post a voice note to all my loyal followers telling them about my celebration cake for a family party that I’m going to buy from Costco and eat by myself today. And I’m going to sniff my boy lots (aggressive hand gesture) love ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Snore bore. New song out from the tax dodgers. And exciting news? Another TT concert for her to buy more expensive tickets to show off about?

I'm in a foul mood today and cannot even tolerate this bleep this morning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What a twit. Our local stadium had the take that sign up yesterday. Not really a massive stretch of the imagination to realise- take that sign on the huge led board outside the stadium= take that concert 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she posted yesterday that her sister got a code to buy olivia rodrigo tickets what’s the better she got a ticket for Erin too. So a space of 3 weeks she will see her a Taylor swift. Poor Ethan will end up with nothing

• Sad
So she posted yesterday that her sister got a code to buy olivia rodrigo tickets what’s the better she got a ticket for Erin too. So a space of 3 weeks she will see her a Taylor swift. Poor Ethan will end up with nothing
He’d probably just enjoy a couple of nights in with his dad without Babs sending him to his room at 5pm so she can watch TV in peace.

Reactions: 21
So sad that they haven't mentioned the bellend legend that is BummyMummyof3. I hope the link works, I don't have an editor or BTec Paul to help me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand that message, *blank* shared the news? Who?! And 'she has been invited to attend'? Who is that message from?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Gifted tickets to take that. Absolutely unbelievable.
I’m not even a fan of the tax dodging arseholes but that grifting bleep can afford her own damn tickets she should gift them or run a competition with the babettes and give them away. She makes me so angry. Normal people can’t afford a bleeping take away pizza and this bleep has everything all of the bleeping time. I’m sick of these instawankers I really am, I hope they all get shafted soon with a massive safeguarding and huge tax bill it’s literally the LEAST they deserve

Sorry 🐮 💼 ‘s

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Gifted tickets to take that. Absolutely unbelievable.
This has made me so bleeping angry ……what a bleep…..I am sick to the back teeth of entitled instagrammers being gifted or blagging so much stuff when so many out there are struggling…..I’d love take that tickets but I doubt I’ll even get any online when on sale ….yet this entitled bleep who can happily afford em gets em for gratis

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not even deserving of a £14 Mr Beast tee. 😔
---
Totally irrational but I dislike her even more with her hair up🙃
is it because you think she looks like a spud? are you her ex, secretly an undercover 🐮🛍?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus. She's going to be even more insufferable now.

She doesn't deserve the tickets, at all.

I hope she gets Covid and can't make it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The tickets have completely overshadowed little E coming home as she will be bragging to everyone about how SHE was given the tickets for FREE for her and her sister - and just after the radio ones! Obscene greed

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.