Brummy Mummy #148 Chim chimenee chim chimenee, chim chim cheree, big Babs is as braggy as braggy can be šŸŽµ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Missymoo92

a little recap

Babsā€™ disney vlog

Babs when her family walked off without her/the hotel had funny smells

Babs eating off the kids menu because sheā€™s a dainty healthy queen

Sharktooth was thrilled to celebrate 20 years since meeting the love of his life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Fab new thread and gif sum up ā¤šŸ˜.
I gotta say it takes some kind of talent to coordinate your hair, teeth, skin and bra the same tinge of grellow! šŸ˜³
I was literally coming on here to say something about her 50 shades of grey bra šŸ¤®minging

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was literally coming on here to say something about her 50 shades of grey bra šŸ¤®minging
Itā€™s not even a bra. Itā€™s a crop top with zero support that pre teens wear! She seriously thinks sheā€™s got a ā€œcracking rackā€ šŸ«£

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Missymoo92

a little recap

Babsā€™ disney vlog

Babs when her family walked off without her/the hotel had funny smells

Babs eating off the kids menu because sheā€™s a dainty healthy queen

Sharktooth was thrilled to celebrate 20 years since meeting the love of his life
Just genius šŸ’€šŸ’€

Reactions: 13
Her ā€œcracking rackā€ just looks like an arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mercedes car key fob spotted in the "red book" insta story. Purchased with the meagre wage obviously šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A few questions/observations about the vlog:

1. She has very frequently declared that Stephen point blank refuses to use packing cubes and ALWAYS packs his own case but all of sudden heā€™s changed his mind.
2. Says she canā€™t tell us whether the shower is any good. Surely after a long flight, one of the first things youā€™d do is have a shower, especially before you put on your (bleeping hideous) pyjamas?? šŸ¤¢
3. Who the duck is drinking hot chocolate in 100 degrees?
4. Why pay all that money and not have a view of the animals, surely thatā€™s the point šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Canā€™t wait for the rest of the ā€˜seriesā€™ šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
A few questions/observations about the vlog:

1. She has very frequently declared that Stephen point blank refuses to use packing cubes and ALWAYS packs his own case but all of sudden heā€™s changed his mind.
2. Says she canā€™t tell us whether the shower is any good. Surely after a long flight, one of the first things youā€™d do is have a shower, especially before you put on your (bleeping hideous) pyjamas?? šŸ¤¢
3. Who the duck is drinking hot chocolate in 100 degrees?
4. Why pay all that money and not have a view of the animals, surely thatā€™s the point šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Canā€™t wait for the rest of the ā€˜seriesā€™ šŸ™„
She said Steve took the children swimming whilst she sorted the room but it was night time outside were they swimming in the dark šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think my favourite part of the vlog was when she showed the 2 inch's of the dressing table that Step šŸŖœ Steve gets to put his "stuff" on šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
---
Also, it's so unhealthy how she keeps banging on about how they have "his and hers" spaces! His and Hers beds, His and Hers sides of the bathroom.
It's not right!
The kids are the kids and they're a married couple. She clearly doesn't want Step ladder anywhere near her. Ever!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She said Steve took the children swimming whilst she sorted the room but it was night time outside were they swimming in the dark šŸ¤”
Not a Babfender, but Disney pools are usually open until 11pm (at least in the summer), we often would be at the pool at 10.30pm after a long day in the parks.

Reactions: 21
Not a Babfender, but Disney pools are usually open until 11pm (at least in the summer), we often would be at the pool at 10.30pm after a long day in the parks.
Same! Best time to swim.
However, I did just keep thinking why isn't the miserable lazy witch joining them!

So I just watched her do the room tour .. she was in her pyjamas and showed the shower and said she hasnā€™t used it yet.

So this giant grub sat on a 10 hour flight and didnā€™t shower - just got straight into her pyjamas and slept in her stench. And itā€™s not like she was too tired and just went straight to bed, she decided to film a wardrobe because apparently we need to be told where theyā€™ve put their clothes and shoes.

She is utterly repugnant.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So I just watched her do the room tour .. she was in her pyjamas and showed the shower and said she hasnā€™t used it yet.

So this giant grub sat on a 10 hour flight and didnā€™t shower - just got straight into her pyjamas and slept in her stench. And itā€™s not like she was too tired and just went straight to bed, she decided to film a wardrobe because apparently we need to be told where theyā€™ve put their clothes and shoes.

She is utterly repugnant.
The first thing I do after any flight (assuming we can get into the room) is shower!! I donā€™t always wash my hair but I at least wash my body down and get the plane smell off me! Sheā€™s disgusting in so many ways

• Heart
Mercedes car key fob spotted in the "red book" insta story. Purchased with the meagre wage obviously šŸ˜‚
Well spotted I had to zoom into it sitting I. The plastic box! I thought she had a old banger as she put it on her meagre teachers wage?

Reactions: 15
The first thing I do after any flight (assuming we can get into the room) is shower!! I donā€™t always wash my hair but I at least wash my body down and get the plane smell off me! Sheā€™s disgusting in so many ways
I got home from my holiday at 3am. I was exhausted but I had to shower before I got into bed and I felt so refreshed!! Travelling always makes me feel so grubby!!! I canā€™t believe she didnā€™t shower!!!! Thatā€™s just rank!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why is she wrapped in a fleece blanket? Itā€™s boiling tonight. Arenā€™t most parents still doing stuff at this time rather than lying on the sofa wrapped in a blanket watching crappy stuff on the TV?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well spotted I had to zoom into it sitting I. The plastic box! I thought she had a old banger as she put it on her meagre teachers wage?
She was driving Mercedes in the crappy Ad she did the other month and apparently Bab has a new Mini. So the Mercedes must be Ste's.

But they're so humble.

Bab is braggy and loves to show off, she doesn't always do it in an obvious way though.

I'd rather take the bus everywhere than have a car on Finance, that's funded by selling out my kids. Bab however, wouldn't agree.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.