Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow. so that's TWO posts on her grid, and EIGHTEEN stories well before noon! i think it's safe to say she was going stir-crazy during her self-imposed break from the gram! these include; a give-me-sympathy reference to her mental health being affected by online bullying - still desperately trying to use the current bullying scandal to her advantage - which, as a result, rendered her and mickey incapable of celebrating their decade of marriage last year as the result of this bullying left her tucked up in bed with a "broken body"; the dramatic af final to her christmas dinner poll which has, unsurprisingly, left her SHOOKETH; a brief reference to her followers' outpouring of support in relation to lucy and anna but essentially i'm-bored-of-that-already-so-here's-a picture-of-barlow-and-let's-all-move-on-like-i've-forced-my-children-to-do; the standard naked "before" photo; an #ootd in her #gifted matalan dress AND the explanation that after a whole entire day dedicated to w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶m̶ "focusing on the fam" - basically taking a day for herself, as the two members of her family who actually needed her comfort and support presumably spent most of the day at school - her obviously still-grieving children have been dumped on the grandparents for the entire weekend, so that babs can go out, forget about the sick dog she's supposedly so worried about and consoling her upset children, and enjoy herself watching a super expensive musical with mickey, which i assume she did actually paid for due to the price reference - although this was probs a sly public dig at the theatre and/or theatre company who refused to #gift her tickets after a years' worth of begging.

based on that 5am post, it's safe to say babs was RABID at the fact that she could post again. probably even set an alarm for poor mickey to compliment that early wake up bellow that undoubtedly has him running for the kitchen, demanding her morning cuppa in that specific mug she uses on the days she ditches her kids when they need her most to go enjoy a musical. i'm assuming he used the wrong mug though, hence the lack of a "here's me with my early morning cuppa in yet another never-seen-before mug" story. bet babs was FUMING. the fact that she KNEW she had a whole children-free weekend away planned with mickey, knowing she would be able to post endlessly on the gram with her on-hand photographer at her beck and call - chore #65487 for poor mickey - makes that whole twenty-four hour insta-break seem even more disingenuous. in reality, it probably involved her watching back-to-back episodes of the kardashians, and filming a "come pack with me" vlog - her packing for her weekend away, whilst also packing the kids off to her parents. tbh, it's probs in their best interest - i imagine they'll receive far more love, support and comfort regarding the loss of their beloved pet from nannysan.

meanwhile, babs is already on the booze, showing how little she really cares about lucy dog, anna or her broken-hearted kids. and those selfies of babs and mickey on her grid - he really doesn't look comfortable. it's probably almost a shock to him, being allowed to be in front of the camera in a photo which doesn't involve babs making fun of him or publicly humiliating him in some way, to the point that his expression is more of bewilderment than a smile. he always looks so downtrodden, poor guy. guaranteed he does not want to see this musical, or ditch his grieving kids. but babs is over that now, so mickey and the kids need to just move on and get over it too. despite recieving an outpouring of love and support at the loss of erin's pet, her focus now is all about staying topical, and seeking sympathy for the events of last year, and how online bullying - she's really seen an opportunity there with the whole MOD scandal - not only made her miss her ten year wedding anniversary celebrations, but physically broke her body so severely to the point she supposedly has absolutely no memory of christmas - despite vlogs and posts which seem to prove otherwise. but it's all about the followers, the sympathy, the fans, the support. she's had a day to plan this angle, and she's gonna milk it for all it's worth. or should i say gin it....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yet again shows how unrelateable she is. Goes to an expensive London weekend away, has a Costa coffee (that is very rare for most), goes to the pub and has probably has food as well. Getting animal stuff from pets at home which for me who has animals expensive and show for animal bits in poundstretcher.

When are her followers going to wake up and she is a bullshitter.

Reactions: 7
wow. so that's TWO posts on her grid, and EIGHTEEN stories well before noon! i think it's safe to say she was going stir-crazy during her self-imposed break from the gram! these include; a give-me-sympathy reference to her mental health being affected by online bullying - still desperately trying to use the current bullying scandal to her advantage - which, as a result, rendered her and mickey incapable of celebrating their decade of marriage last year as the result of this bullying left her tucked up in bed with a "broken body"; the dramatic af final to her christmas dinner poll which has, unsurprisingly, left her SHOOKETH; a brief reference to her followers' outpouring of support in relation to lucy and anna but essentially i'm-bored-of-that-already-so-here's-a picture-of-barlow-and-let's-all-move-on-like-i've-forced-my-children-to-do; the standard naked "before" photo; an #ootd in her #gifted matalan dress AND the explanation that after a whole entire day dedicated to w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶m̶ "focusing on the fam" - basically taking a day for herself, as the two members of her family who actually needed her comfort and support presumably spent most of the day at school - her obviously still-grieving children have been dumped on the grandparents for the entire weekend, so that babs can go out, forget about the sick dog she's supposedly so worried about and consoling her upset children, and enjoy herself watching a super expensive musical with mickey, which i assume she did actually paid for due to the price reference - although this was probs a sly public dig at the theatre and/or theatre company who refused to #gift her tickets after a years' worth of begging.

based on that 5am post, it's safe to say babs was RABID at the fact that she could post again. probably even set an alarm for poor mickey to compliment that early wake up bellow that undoubtedly has him running for the kitchen, demanding her morning cuppa in that specific mug she uses on the days she ditches her kids when they need her most to go enjoy a musical. i'm assuming he used the wrong mug though, hence the lack of a "here's me with my early morning cuppa in yet another never-seen-before mug" story. bet babs was FUMING. the fact that she KNEW she had a whole children-free weekend away planned with mickey, knowing she would be able to post endlessly on the gram with her on-hand photographer at her beck and call - chore #65487 for poor mickey - makes that whole twenty-four hour insta-break seem even more disingenuous. in reality, it probably involved her watching back-to-back episodes of the kardashians, and filming a "come pack with me" vlog - her packing for her weekend away, whilst also packing the kids off to her parents. tbh, it's probs in their best interest - i imagine they'll receive far more love, support and comfort regarding the loss of their beloved pet from nannysan.

meanwhile, babs is already on the booze, showing how little she really cares about lucy dog, anna or her broken-hearted kids. and those selfies of babs and mickey on her grid - he really doesn't look comfortable. it's probably almost a shock to him, being allowed to be in front of the camera in a photo which doesn't involve babs making fun of him or publicly humiliating him in some way, to the point that his expression is more of bewilderment than a smile. he always looks so downtrodden, poor guy. guaranteed he does not want to see this musical, or ditch his grieving kids. but babs is over that now, so mickey and the kids need to just move on and get over it too. despite recieving an outpouring of love and support at the loss of erin's pet, her focus now is all about staying topical, and seeking sympathy for the events of last year, and how online bullying - she's really seen an opportunity there with the whole MOD scandal - not only made her miss her ten year wedding anniversary celebrations, but physically broke her body so severely to the point she supposedly has absolutely no memory of christmas - despite vlogs and posts which seem to prove otherwise. but it's all about the followers, the sympathy, the fans, the support. she's had a day to plan this angle, and she's gonna milk it for all it's worth. or should i say gin it....
I think this must be eerily accurate!

Reactions: 2
She’s off to see Hamilton today (gutted it’s wasn’t two weeks ago when I was there). Will she mention the cost of the tickets? Stalls start at about £100 and go up to £280ish a ticket, and I bet they’ll be staying over so basically another holiday.
yep, a whole weekend away with mickey, grieving kids dumped on the grandparents, sick dog forgotten. i imagine more than just her matalan dress is #gifted, especially as she has literally no shame in begging for freebies that she can blatantly afford. her reference to the "ridiculously overpriced tickets" to the actual musical makes me think she was forced to pay for those herself - clearly absolutely FUMING that she failed to get her grabby hands on free tickets. imagine a world where you actually have to buy stuff for yourself!

"my kids lost their pet but i don't give a duck - there's musicals to watch, and gin to be drunk!"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
yep, a whole weekend away with mickey, grieving kids dumped on the grandparents, sick dog forgotten. i imagine more than just her matalan dress is #gifted, especially as she has literally no shame in begging for freebies that she can blatantly afford. her reference to the "ridiculously overpriced tickets" to the actual musical makes me think she was forced to pay for those herself - clearly absolutely FUMING that she failed to get her grabby hands on free tickets. imagine a world where you actually have to buy stuff for yourself!

"my kids lost their pet but i don't give a duck - there's musicals to watch, and gin to be drunk!"
Change it to funk so it rhymes & perfect! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
her reference to the "ridiculously overpriced tickets" to the actual musical makes me think she was forced to pay for those herself - clearly absolutely FUMING that she failed to get her grabby hands on free tickets. imagine a world where you actually have to buy stuff for yourself!
It's almost as though they have a very talented and massive cast, loads of musicians, technical staff, costume, makeup, choreographers, coaches, venue fees to pay. It's not like she can't afford it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yet again shows how unrelateable she is. Goes to an expensive London weekend away, has a Costa coffee (that is very rare for most), goes to the pub and has probably has food as well. Getting animal stuff from pets at home which for me who has animals expensive and show for animal bits in poundstretcher.

When are her followers going to wake up and she is a bullshitter.
i still can't get over the fact that she'll happily splash out on a fancy costa hot chocolate - which aren't cheap, especially not in a large - when she's already spent loads on that bloody hot chocolate station at home that i have never once seen her actually use despite her banging on about it constantly with the marshmallows, candycane, undoubtedly different syrups and toppings, i'm sure she could easily create a similar drink, yet she chooses to go to costa, and not only that, she explains that every thursday she will be trying a different hot chocolate - essentially she will be frequently different cafes every week and paying for highly-priced drinks she could be making at home! i certainly couldn't afford to do that - especially if i had a tub of hot chocolate powder at home! yet despite the fact that she clearly has money, she's perfectly happy to shamelessly beg for freebies and #gifts. it's disgusting how grabby she is, when there are families who could desperately benefit from free tickets etc. she's so greedy, she genuinely seems unable to recognise how lucky she is. i don't know how her followers don't see through her crap. she can easily afford multiple trips to disney every year - plus all the clothes hauls and mugs and ears and tat that comes with each trip - yet half her clothes are #gifted. it's completely ridiculous.

It's almost as though they have a very talented and massive cast, loads of musicians, technical staff, costume, makeup, choreographers, coaches, venue fees to pay. It's not like she can't afford it.
yeah, she CAN afford it, but it's that sense of entitlement - like, she believes that she, emma conway, 41, ex-teacher with a degree in philosophy shouldn't have to pay for such things. they should be handed to her on a silver platter, #gifted and all prettily wrapped so that she can open them in the #emmaopenscrap segment of her vlog - essentially taking a giant tit on whoever kindly sent her all the lovely free stuff with that awful hashtag! it's not the fact that she can't afford these things, it's that she genuinely believes she shouldn't have to; that she deserves everything given to her for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
i still can't get over the fact that she'll happily splash out on a fancy costa hot chocolate - which aren't cheap, especially not in a large - when she's already spent loads on that bloody hot chocolate station at home that i have never once seen her actually use despite her banging on about it constantly with the marshmallows, candycane, undoubtedly different syrups and toppings, i'm sure she could easily create a similar drink, yet she chooses to go to costa, and not only that, she explains that every thursday she will be trying a different hot chocolate - essentially she will be frequently different cafes every week and paying for highly-priced drinks she could be making at home! i certainly couldn't afford to do that - especially if i had a tub of hot chocolate powder at home! yet despite the fact that she clearly has money, she's perfectly happy to shamelessly beg for freebies and #gifts. it's disgusting how grabby she is, when there are families who could desperately benefit from free tickets etc. she's so greedy, she genuinely seems unable to recognise how lucky she is. i don't know how her followers don't see through her crap. she can easily afford multiple trips to disney every year - plus all the clothes hauls and mugs and ears and tat that comes with each trip - yet half her clothes are #gifted. it's completely ridiculous.

yeah, she CAN afford it, but it's that sense of entitlement - like, she believes that she, emma conway, 41, ex-teacher with a degree in philosophy shouldn't have to pay for such things. they should be handed to her on a silver platter, #gifted and all prettily wrapped so that she can open them in the #emmaopenscrap segment of her vlog - essentially taking a giant tit on whoever kindly sent her all the lovely free stuff with that awful hashtag! it's not the fact that she can't afford these things, it's that she genuinely believes she shouldn't have to; that she deserves everything given to her for free.

BrummyMummy #12 - So full of crap we couldn't fit it in a title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
eww. so babs is flaunting her #gifted matalan dress as "the dress of dreams" because apparently mark wright once put his arm around her, so she hasn't washed it since. which is pretty grim. we're all meant to be super impressed that she shaved her legs, yet she's wearing dirty clothes? not so dreamy, babs.

also, gotta love how she happily admits that she has essentially been forcing mickey to take photos of her in front of any festive lights they come across. doesn't really sound like a weekend break for mickey, stuck with all the usual chores. i also struggle to understand how you can be supposedly devastated about your sick dog one day, and the next you're living it up in london, all poses and beaming smiles. she doesn't give a tit about that poor dog. her "concern" was all for the gram.

another thread suggestion:
self-proclaimed christmas kween ditched grieving kids to down gin and pose in dirty dress of dreams...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
she has a right cheek to say megan mckenna's original songs are "too much" on x factor??? YOU'RE WAYYY PAST BEING TOO MUCH BAB

• Haha
Bit of a novelty for them sharing a bed! 😜Although they’ve probably got twin beds!
that's exactly what i thought. must feel like a totally alien concept for mickey, after being used to having to squish himself into ethan's bed every night. which they laughably still refer to a "ethan's bed", despite the fact that, in reality, it's stephen's bed, as ethan always shares a bed with babs, so she can sniff him.

thought it was a bit of a cheek that, despite spending the day in london in a #gifted - yet unwashed - dress, paying a fortune to watch a musical, and staying the night in a hotel - which she hasn't referred to paying for herself, so it was also likely #gifted - to moan that the tv doesn't have itv! i mean, really? is that really the end of the world right now?! always has to find something to moan about, our babs. and i guess she was relying on watching x factor to avoid having to actually speak to mickey - how many cuppas can she order he make and photos can she demand he take in a hotel room - hence her decision to resort to watching it on her phone screen, when she could have just caught up at home tomorrow. true celebration of their eleventh wedding anniversary right there! mickey's a lucky guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
mega cringe. babs is constantly leaving comments on louise pentland's posts, yet despite louise replying to multiple comments, she never replies to brum. babs makes herself look so desperate for louise's attention, complimenting her, referencing their supposed face time conversation earlier that week. it just makes her look pathetic. louise isn't perfect, but she's undoubtedly more successful than babs, and babs is desperate to use her as a ticket to her own fame and fortune. but louise isn't having any of it. she must meet LOADS of wannabes like babs, just out to use her, and she's seen right through her - yet babs seems incapable of realising this, and still insists they are friends - sure, because friends consistently ignore their friends. she's just making an embarrassment of herself.

Reactions: 8
Yep it does duck you off. We've not had a night away for 13 years!

Yep it does duck you off. We've not had a night away for 13 years!
This .......I’d love just one child free weekend , haven’t had one ........ever, probably never will , one of mine has autism and needs to be with me or dad , we are used to it though and would never moan about it , you just get on with it but I can dream lol.......pisses me off when she’s banging on about his snoring, if that was my only worry one night I’d be ecstatic lol.....get some earplugs you ain’t got to listen out for kids they’ve been farmed out again 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
So brummy claims that she had to cancel all her Christmas plans last year because of stuff said on the internet that “broke her” which we know fine we’ll was a bleeping lie...

yet this year she finds out her dog has cancer, the family pet died and the kids are devastated yet she fucks off to London for the weekend leaving them, posting pics of them drinking etc.

so your saying comments on the Internet were enough to make you cancel plans yet your heartbroken kids and your pet dying isn’t?!? Un-bleeping believable.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
What doesn’t ring true about the internet nearly breaking her and her tit Christmas that she can’t remember and Mickey finding her on the floor in the shower and her then needing months of therapy and been in a really bad place is that her husband and parents and sister who she is exceptionally close to didn’t tell her to pack all this vlogging life in then if it was having such a detrimental affect on her life and her family life?

If you’re in a job you hate you will leave and find another one so if it got as bad as she says why didn’t Mickey tell her it’s not worth it and that he earns enough to pay the mortgage and she can give up work and they’ll just sacrifice 3 of their 6 holidays a year until she finds another job?

Therefore I can only conclude it’s all complete attention seeking bullshit.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.