Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off to see Hamilton today (gutted it’s wasn’t two weeks ago when I was there). Will she mention the cost of the tickets? Stalls start at about £100 and go up to £280ish a ticket, and I bet they’ll be staying over so basically another holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her family day consisted of watching lots of new girl, child-focussed then, you can get £30-50 pound tickets for H but I'm guessing hers aren't those.

Reactions: 4
What's she talking about saying that online scrutiny broke her!? If it's cost her that much that she had to take to bed then she should have stopped. It's not difficult, prioritise your mental health and your family and stop posting crap on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another west end freebie !
She’s giving away primark Disney tat in a competition yet off again on an expensive ( except it’s not ) day out ... and I’m sure a tit review if she can be bothered will follow

I think influencers and companies combined ought to give their heads a wobble and ok its good advertising but ask the influencer to gift / run a competition for someone that deserves a treat ... some kids get nothing ... and it might make her children appreciate that

Plus thought they were sad ... but fully recovered now ?! 🙄

Reactions: 8
The internet broke her and damaged her mental health so much that she missed Christmas and a big Anniversary dinner. But she hasn’t stopped posting really unwise pictures on line (the bath) one, the ch in swimming costumes.

I don’t think it’s the internet ’trolls’ that are the problem, it’s the daily diet of day time tv, buying and storing utter tat, trying to be noticed by posting extreme images. It’s the utter lack of a purposeful life and the inability to enjoy anything without posting and getting likes for it.

She knows all about the MoD drama of this week and Brummy still chooses to post all those pictures of her kids and hook them into this tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The internet broke her and damaged her mental health so much that she missed Christmas and a big Anniversary dinner. But she hasn’t stopped posting really unwise pictures on line (the bath) one, the ch in swimming costumes.

I don’t think it’s the internet ’trolls’ that are the problem, it’s the daily diet of day time tv, buying and storing utter tat, trying to be noticed by posting extreme images. It’s the utter lack of a purposeful life and the inability to enjoy anything without posting and getting likes for it.

She knows all about the MoD drama of this week and Brummy still chooses to post all those pictures of her kids and hook them into this tit show.
I’ve just had a scroll back to this time last years stories and while I’ve not studied every one I can’t see anything remotely about her being ill / stuck in/ not enjoying Christmas ... fair enough if it did happen but the one post I did read was how she doesn’t like to go out 😂😂😂so in order to make herself do that she’d booked tickets for a show or event every month !!! Like yep everyone can afford that

Reactions: 13
Honestly she is full of tit! I just scrolled back and her December looked full, i’m not sure how you could ‘forget’ that tbh? If she was in full throws of mental health issues- why keep posting? Another example of how fake she is either now or last December one version of brummymummy is lying.
P.s when i scrolled back i unliked all the previous posts i liked back before i found tattle and realised what a fraud bm2 is!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just had a scroll back to this time last years stories and while I’ve not studied every one I can’t see anything remotely about her being ill / stuck in/ not enjoying Christmas ... fair enough if it did happen but the one post I did read was how she doesn’t like to go out 😂😂😂so in order to make herself do that she’d booked tickets for a show or event every month !!! Like yep everyone can afford that
I've just scrolled back too and there is a post on the 3rd December that says she feels the most confident she has ever been in her own skin etc etc so Emma had just confirmed herself what a load of old shite Instagram is if she was as bad as she says she was. People being big old fakes to reel in the minions and pay her wages. And her saying she had such a rubbish Xmas as she was in a bad way is such a kick in the teeth to normal people. Her feed from last Christmas is full of so many lovely days out and fun things that the average person just couldn't do 🙄 makes me so mad that she can't see how lucky she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I remember how she didn't go on the Anniversary meal because she had a stomach bug. She's such a bloody liar.

So she had to take yesterday off to comfort the kids now today they're buggering off and leaving them for the weekend!

Reactions: 21
I've just scrolled back too and there is a post on the 3rd December that says she feels the most confident she has ever been in her own skin etc etc so Emma had just confirmed herself what a load of old shite Instagram is if she was as bad as she says she was. People being big old fakes to reel in the minions and pay her wages. And her saying she had such a rubbish Xmas as she was in a bad way is such a kick in the teeth to normal people. Her feed from last Christmas is full of so many lovely days out and fun things that the average person just couldn't do 🙄 makes me so mad that she can't see how lucky she is.
I don’t understand how there’s not more of her followers that go and scroll back the same and see the BS she posts as it really is instead they are saying you deserve a day out ( like she’s never been anywhere ) and she’s an inspiration... HOW 😳

Reactions: 9
Honestly she is full of tit! I just scrolled back and her December looked full, i’m not sure how you could ‘forget’ that tbh? If she was in full throws of mental health issues- why keep posting? Another example of how fake she is either now or last December one version of brummymummy is lying.
P.s when i scrolled back i unliked all the previous posts i liked back before i found tattle and realised what a fraud bm2 is!
She’s lying as usual. If this is her job why didn’t she just take some time off sick if she was feeling that bad? No, she carried on posting every single day.

I remember watching this vlog which she posted on 19th December. They were having such a giggle 🙄 is she really going to claim she can’t remember filming this as she was in a dark place? Pathetic.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She must be fuming about not being #gifted a trip to Disneyland Paris like others have today!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.