Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.. why has she bought Stephens mum a picture collage of emma and the kids with Her mum for Christmas ?
I think she said she had made something similar for Stephen's mum, so i assume with pictures of her instead.Thats what I heard her say anyway.

Reactions: 2
so brum has decided that, despite it interrupting her back-to-back watching of episodes of housewives of wherever the duck, and filling her house with pompoms - an new decor decision which clashes with literally every other theme she already has going on in the house - that she is going to turn the front room into a library for her precious little darlings. i mean, if the definition of a "library" is a shelf full of books, which essentially includes a dictionary and all the david walliams books then she's definitely achieved just that - a "library" being *just* what little miss precocious and her super "quirky" little man need, presumably. apparently, she's also planning on buying "one of those old-fashioned desks" - again, totally clashing with the rest of the room, but scummy brummy does seem to love a good clash, alongside all that disney tat. i assume she's decided that the addition of a library will make chez scum of brum seem totally middle class AND gives her the perfect chance for a good moan about carrying books up the stairs and down the stairs when she could be watching tv. i'm not sure if you've ever been to a library babs, but a shelf containing a few books and the framed first pictures that E&E ever did at nursery, doesn't actually constitute a library - regardless of how many times you use the terminology, it remains a book shelf.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So in this weeks weekly she’s banging on yet again about the bloody washing..Steven had put a load on before he went out to work all day..then she says it’s 1:35pm and she’s forgot to put it in the dryer..so she’s gonna do that then sit and watch kardashians! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly laziest cow I’ve ever heard of! Sits at home on her arse all day watching tv..that’s why your washing doesn’t get done!! How her husband tolerates her I’ll never know.
i swear she has now mentioned this supposedly revolutionary new system they have introduced in multiple posts AND stories, yet in this week's vlog she is CERTAIN she hasn't explained it, so we have to listen to it all over again. AND we may, in the new year, be treated to a whole entire weekly detailing their chores. funsies! so just to clarify, mickey puts the washing on early in the morning before he goes to work, then babs - i between episodes of the kardashians and housewives of wherever the duck - manages to shove the clothes in the dryer. ooh, such ground-breaking team work! of course, mickey has to do the ironing - he deserves it, since none of her stuff ever needs ironing. after sixteen years, she truly has poor mickey trained like lucy the dog should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I love how the "library" is for the kids, yet not even she could reach it without a step. Genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh looks, she's drinking alcohol again. Odd that when she professes to rarely drink nowadays!

Reactions: 9
i wish she'd stop banging on about that hot chocolate station. she's RABID about the fact that she has now bought a couple of christmas trees, candycanes and yet ANOTHER decoration - this time a ceramic christmas pudding from paperchase which she was FUMING to discover cost £2 less than she paid online. the hot chocolate station must take up half the bloody kitchen at this point. and WHY does it need to include all manner of decorations? surely all she needs is hot chocolate powder and maybe a jar of marshmallows. and yet despite us being shown it in every weekly blog, babs is still planning on filming a whole vlog devoted to her hot chocolate station. essentially a cake stand surrounded by crap. i don't know how mickey puts up with it, especially when it's more than likely that he's the poor sod being ordered to make her hot chocolates while she sits taking photos of herself in the bath, or with her feet up watching the kardashians, after a hard day of tumble drying clothes and filling the front room with sheer tat, namely pompoms - her latest obsession.

also, what was that whole emphasised "FLOCKED tree, FL-OOO-CKED tree" bullshit - as though no-one but babs knows what a flocked christmas tree is, let alone how to pronounce it. she truly seems to think her intelligence is at a level far beyond that of anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i wish she'd stop banging on about that hot chocolate station. she's RABID about the fact that she has now bought a couple of christmas trees, candycanes and yet ANOTHER decoration - this time a ceramic christmas pudding from paperchase which she was FUMING to discover cost £2 less than she paid online. the hot chocolate station must take up half the bloody kitchen at this point. and WHY does it need to include all manner of decorations? surely all she needs is hot chocolate powder and maybe a jar of marshmallows. and yet despite us being shown it in every weekly blog, babs is still planning on filming a whole vlog devoted to her hot chocolate station. essentially a cake stand surrounded by crap. i don't know how mickey puts up with it, especially when it's more than likely that he's the poor sod being ordered to make her hot chocolates while she sits taking photos of herself in the bath, or with her feet up watching the kardashians, after a hard day of tumble drying clothes and filling the front room with sheer tat, namely pompoms - her latest obsession.

also, what was that whole emphasised "FLOCKED tree, FL-OOO-CKED tree" bullshit - as though no-one but babs knows what a flocked christmas tree is, let alone how to pronounce it. she truly seems to think her intelligence is at a level far beyond that of anyone else.
OMG I WAS GONNA WRITE THIS TOO! SO BLOODY SICK OF HEARING THE WORDS “HOT CHOCOLATE STATION”!!!

• Heart
OMG I’m an influencer and I didn’t even know it! I have a hot chocolate station!

Yeah, it’s called a jar of Cadbury’s chocolate powder in my pedestal at work and some out of date squirt cream in the fridge #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she drunk on the cocktail? She will be flat out in five mins and poor mickeys hope of a drunken shag will go down the pot.
Think she pretends to be drunk on one cocktail.

I wonder if Miss D's job is to set up some fake profiles as I've noticed some really arse licking comments on all her posts since Miss D joined the team!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Think she pretends to be drunk on one cocktail.

I wonder if Miss D's job is to set up some fake profiles as I've noticed some really arse licking comments on all her posts since Miss D joined the team!
Yeah I've clicked through to a few of these arse licky profiles and they have no profile picture, no posts and minimal followers 🧐🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG I’m an influencer and I didn’t even know it! I have a hot chocolate station!

Yeah, it’s called a jar of Cadbury’s chocolate powder in my pedestal at work and some out of date squirt cream in the fridge #goals
omg babe, a hot chocolate station to rival babs'! well, almost. just chuck it all on the essential tiered cake-stand, add a bit of tinsel and enough tacky christmas decorations and ornaments to fill an entire kitchen worktop, send her a photo and she'll undoubtedly be RABID with envy! actually, she'll probably point out that you're missing the marshmallows, candycane and mickey the hot-chocolate maker...

i might tag her in a photo of my jar of options hot chocolate. #hotchocolatestation #influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we should all just be grateful she isn’t referring to it as a “hot cocoa station” to appeal to her American viewers. Charlotte Taylor always calls hot chocolate “hot cocoa” and it really grates on me!!

How about they buy a washing machine with a timer? Then she can load it herself and set it to come on so it’s done when she gets up? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Clearly got enough money to buy one!

Reactions: 6
sure, it MIGHT just be a coincidence, but that reference to not being a dick seems to be a direct reference to MOD's cover photo of fb, which i shared on the MOD/FOD thread last night. what are the chances that she'd use that EXACT wording. i swear babs is lurking on these forums, watching out for bandwagon to leap on. i mean, obvs the opportunity to write about being kind - get a sly little dig in at a particular insta mum - was too much of an opportunity to overlook in itself, but the dick comment just seemed incredibly pointed...

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think we should all just be grateful she isn’t referring to it as a “hot cocoa station” to appeal to her American viewers. Charlotte Taylor always calls hot chocolate “hot cocoa” and it really grates on me!!
oh, don't give her ideas. i wouldn't be at all surprised if by next week's vlog it has transformed itself into a hot cocoa station! it'll have a toy train running circles around it soon...

• Haha
Attention! Attention! My dog has cancer.

A big lump, an operation but oh hang on..she’s going to be fine?

A dog that age with cancer, and an op? Are you sure it’s not just a tiny lump that needs cutting out babs? You do like to exaggerate for engagement 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Haha her tbt a video of her, Louise and Katie. Desperate much to reconnect with Louise..

• Haha
How about they buy a washing machine with a timer? Then she can load it herself and set it to come on so it’s done when she gets up? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Clearly got enough money to buy one!
I had a lazy day at home today, still managed to wash and dry 3 loads of washing.it takes literally a minute to shove a load in and press the on button. Its not like its the olden days and we wash by hand!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.