Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has commented on the prawn cracker dance that it’s a great role model for Erin to have! I had commented saying I thought the dance was really cringe and my daughter would be mortified if I had done something like this then put it onto social media.
She can very easily identify me from this comment on here, so if I’m blocked in the next wee while we will know for sure that she’s still reading here!
You’ll be blocked without a doubt I was for asking why she wears those awful hi tops with dresses remember conversegate !!!! but I can still see all the shite she posts 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many bloody Disney frames do they need in that house? 🙈🙄
Love how she makes out she's been doing it for years, but the 1st time she made one was a few months ago! 😂 she's not great at it either, the bottom right looks bare, the top looks too busy! 😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve been saving this until there was a new thread (apologies if this has been discussed before)...

A couple of days ago, my hubby found a story about BM2. Apparently, if you want a brand to work with you, just harass them! You constantly send them links to videos you’ve done, ask them for freebies, say how much you love them and then eventually they’ll send you stuff. That’s apparently what our babs did to get a Merlin pass.

So how many brands are “working” with Brum because it’s cheaper for them to send her a box of crap than to have someone’s time taken up by her emails?

Full story is here:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been saving this until there was a new thread (apologies if this has been discussed before)...

A couple of days ago, my hubby found a story about BM2. Apparently, if you want a brand to work with you, just harass them! You constantly send them links to videos you’ve done, ask them for freebies, say how much you love them and then eventually they’ll send you stuff. That’s apparently what our babs did to get a Merlin pass.

So how many brands are “working” with Brum because it’s cheaper for them to send her a box of crap than to have someone’s time taken up by her emails?

Full story is here:
Blimey bet Brogan Tate is guilty of this

Reactions: 9
Then she has the cheek to do a vlog about how they budget for birthdays, Christmas and holidays. She clearly doesn't need to budget when she gets most holidays for free and with the earning power on her AD's etc. So relateable babs!

Reactions: 12
You’ll be blocked without a doubt I was for asking why she wears those awful hi tops with dresses remember conversegate !!!! but I can still see all the shite she posts 😉
I told her in August she was lazy and always in bed so had no reason to say she was so busy all the time and I haven't been blocked yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She begged Merlin for 18 MONTHS for family passes?! What a cheeky cow!! She could easily afford the passes given the amount of holidays they can afford to go on in a year. Families out there living hand to mouth, working every hour god sends and multiple jobs just to pay bills and put food on the table while lady muck sits in her pit all day begging companies to give her freebies and she calls THAT a full time job! Oh she boils my blood.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Full story is here:
I saw that and was absolutely flabbergasted that that’s what she tells people to do!! 18 months she hassled Merlin, they eventually gave her a family pass. Err just buy one like the rest of us mere mortals have to do, your not special Emma, in fact your a bloody disgrace!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine if she hassled these businesses to gift to those who need it most and started using her platform to give back to her less fortunate followers and members of her community. Surely that’s got to be better publicity for her and the brand?

I’m so tired of these smarmy mummy influencers taking whatever they can get their grubby hands on and carrying on like it’s just a small consolation for them. It has gone way past that now and they are all in a very fortunate position. Brummy in particular can afford to take her family to Disney multiple times a year, straight out of her own pocket with no #gifted #sponsored #AD in sight.

Her begging “skills” could be used for good but then again we are talking about a woman who sells mugs under the guise of fundraising for charity but marks up the price so her bottom line doesn’t take a hit. They literally give back nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Full story is here:
I saw this a couple of days ago on another Instagram account. I can’t believe the blatant cheek of it. She isn’t even a big account. God knows whet the big accounts are up to. Basically she is saying her kids birthday is coming up so she’s going to contact brands to ask for birthday presents for her. Buy them yourself you tight arse!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If you can afford a £10,000 holiday to Florida where you don’t even leave Disney property , you can afford Merlin passes. Greedy selfish lazy witch.

Reactions: 21
If you can afford a £10,000 holiday to Florida where you don’t even leave Disney property , you can afford Merlin passes. Greedy selfish lazy witch.
Wonder if they were still using the pass earlier in the year when Erin went to DLP, and Ethan didn't want to so went to CBeebies land instead?! 🤔

Reactions: 9
How can we make this more public so her “fans” are aware of this? I find this absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.